)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

*Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-

Go down 
+9
BlueNinja
NickdeClaw
Grimlore
Hora
Xasomur
mereel
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Battledroidlover
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

*Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 6:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Once again binary has lagged server and sebb saw it too here screenies: [img]*Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Shot0116[/img]

[img]*Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Shot0117[/img]

And this time many people got lagged out too -___- can someone act now instead of just saying "we will take this into consideration -_-"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:15 am

We need a new tournament map with an arena that is only accessible by admin, where people can only look in, but no one can look out (so that the tournament participants aren't affected by others' visual lag). The tournament ring itself would have to be a certain distance away from the seats, so that things like lightning or the DEMP's alt fire couldn't get in to the ring either.

Or better yet, have the ring totally inaccessible by anyone but admin (can't even see it), and then have big screen TVs in a viewing area that can see inside the arena.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:20 am

don't worry, i already have the idea ( i already made the plans, and started the map ). You remember oblivion's arena in the royal city ? Then it's the same, or almost Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:22 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
We need a new tournament map with an arena that is only accessible by admin, where people can only look in, but no one can look out (so that the tournament participants aren't affected by others' visual lag). The tournament ring itself would have to be a certain distance away from the seats, so that things like lightning or the DEMP's alt fire couldn't get in to the ring either.

Or better yet, have the ring totally inaccessible by anyone but admin (can't even see it), and then have big screen TVs in a viewing area that can see inside the arena.

Don't forget the bar please
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:25 am

haha grimlore, yes i won't forget x)
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:20 am

Omg Ajunta, you're amazing! But how will it be accessible for people like me so I can hold tournaments, as I don't have any tele commands.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 12:40 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:

ATS ARENA?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 1:44 pm

Phoenix wrote:
NickdeClaw wrote:

ATS ARENA?

Um he didnt't mean ATS Arena maybe....though he told me he's also gonna do a sea map Very Happy

though unfortunately for carribean lovers it wont be carribean Sad
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:54 pm

i don't know yet if it will be sea, almost sure not, because i'll make underground rooms, so it will be hard with water.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:56 am

heh thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:03 am

Ekhem but this is going off topic :/
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:49 am

mmm, i still do'nt know blue, i'll look at it.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Nasty u were being a pain in ass. I was trying to tourney snake, and you kept being a complete penis running into the arena and trying to lame everybody. Dont come here with your bs, u were well out of order.

Everybody knows (or at least everybody with 1/2 ounce of common sense) knows that u dont interfere in tournaments. U stand at the side and watch respectfully, or leave the arena completely. You do not run riot trying to pwn everybody, and interrupting a tournement.

Pissed off about being sleeped? You were lucky not to be kicked. You and wehr were acting in a totally careless manner, u guys couldnt give a damn about anybody but yourselves and i back sebbat for his actions against u Mad
sry but no, i was with wehr on the side of the arena, sebbat kept coming to us and kept saying stop while we where on the side, then he pissed me off so i killed him, then i stopped and i kept messing with wehr on the SIDE of the arena, he shouldnt have slept every1, he abused.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:21 pm

If he tells you to get off, it's for a good reason. If he tells you to get off, it's because you could cause interference with the tournament. So next time just do what he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-   *Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Sigh* binarY AGAIN -___-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2