)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Stop the laming D:

Go down 
+7
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Danek
mereel
sebbat
Hora
Commander Bacara
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

Stop the laming D: Empty
PostSubject: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:30 am

Sorry guys, but aH.nastY is laming in temple and rules say that NO LAME IN TEMPLE

he lames a lot... he was amhunted but in 5 min he got his saber again lol and the lames continue D:..

Hora took pictures about it Wink

So please someone Stop or give us a good solution Smile
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:40 am

image 1

image 2

Last edited by Hora on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:43 am

Ah great pics hora lol..

And yes, nasty is a hard lamer right now.. he doesnt stop :S
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:57 am

If he did any laming today, it was my fault. First time he was showing me something with gk, since my gk is now shit xD
Second time he started laming Bacara I wasn't watching, and I think he was just messing around. I don't know, I could ask.

Sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:58 am

"Ask" <_<
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 12:14 pm

mereel wrote:
If he did any laming today, it was my fault. First time he was showing me something with gk, since my gk is now shit xD
Second time he started laming Bacara I wasn't watching, and I think he was just messing around. I don't know, I could ask.

Sorry guys Sad

xDDDDDDDDD np mereel <3 xD
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 12:39 am

It isn't just Nasty, Jerek and Ryner lame a lot too
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 5:04 am

Usually Ryner and Jerek have this view if your saber is up, then you can be attacked. So if you don't want to be lamed, usually just keep your saber off, and stay out of their path of destruction xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 5:29 am

mereel wrote:
Usually Ryner and Jerek have this view if your saber is up

Ryner, SABER UP? LOL he lame all the people with saber off always..
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 5:55 am

Mereel, can i ask ? Surprised Why do you chat-kill me ? and always 'undercover' on the server and always ignoring me ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:04 am

Wait wait.... who is talking? the guy who lames and when he got lamed he just revive? Surprised i cant believe it
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:21 am

Ryner lames all the time because he doesn't care. He's here to have fun that's all. After do what you want, i just tell you his point.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 8:48 am

ryner is fighting. if you fight back, ok. (you get pwned xD)
if you dont fight back, he will stop (after a while)
he will only lame you, if you talk... or whine... or anything...

so just fight him, be quiet or say a single "no"

just btw to let you know
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 8:52 am

lol, whatever you say to ryner, he won't answer ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:02 am

no, he doesnt talk much...
but he doesnt need to answer... actually he chose to just play... not talk...
you can share it and fight or not...
or you can upset him with talking and whining to him... which screws his imagination of the game. and he will lame you.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 12:58 pm

Commander Bacara wrote:
Sorry guys, but aH.nastY is laming in temple and rules say that NO LAME IN TEMPLE

he lames a lot... he was amhunted but in 5 min he got his saber again lol and the lames continue D:..

Hora took pictures about it Wink

So please someone Stop or give us a good solution Smile

Now that i think about it nasty did lame me some times yesterday if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 8:45 am

yeah i lamed, so? i guess u didnt die in real life for that? u died in a game, u just had to teleport back to where u were, its not like i was hacking ur server, thats why i dont care about ur laming policy, theres no point of saying this guy lamed since its all done, who cares now? its a game, its made to play, not to chat, its not a chatroom, as i already said, if u dont want laming and u only want duels, make a duel server, not a ffa server, a ffa server means a free for all server, THATS the rule, u guys just kill this game just as following the guy who made that no laming rule.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:19 am

BLeh, you can have your point on the game, and everyone can have his own. But don't annoy others because you do'nt care about what they think, ok ? If your policy is to do what you want, and don't care at all about others, then you do'nt have your place here, idiot. Don't ask for joining this clan, then tell you don't care about your rules and what people think. If they want to chat, they chat. IF you want to fight, find people fighting. If no one fights in ats, then look at another server, it's that easy.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:41 am

fundamentally aju is right

and nick already explained: we want to have fun. and we want to decide on our own how we want to have that fun. and anyone who takes someone else that decision away just doesnt fit on the server, and as that not in the clan.
sure, we do fight as well. but we want to decide when. and you are welcome to fight with us then. but dont force us to fight, if we dont want to.

in fact, ppl like you are killing the game, just teasing and annoying other ppl, so that they are just pissed of in the end. they will leave.
here they can mess around and meet and have fun... they feel more bound to the game, as being bound to friends. we save this game.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:04 am

nastY wrote:
yeah i lamed, so? i guess u didnt die in real life for that? u died in a game, u just had to teleport back to where u were, its not like i was hacking ur server, thats why i dont care about ur laming policy, theres no point of saying this guy lamed since its all done, who cares now? its a game, its made to play, not to chat, its not a chatroom, as i already said, if u dont want laming and u only want duels, make a duel server, not a ffa server, a ffa server means a free for all server, THATS the rule, u guys just kill this game just as following the guy who made that no laming rule.

Its this kind of attitude which us in SoL despise. U dont care about anybody in the game, your just selfish and care about your own enjoyment. You would quite happily run all over server killing anybody and everybody without a care in the world. U think "so what if he is talking to somebody when i kill him" or "so what if doesnt want to fight me, i will pwn him anyways cos i can do what i like". You dont mind how many people u ruin the game for by abusing them while they try to talk, or while they are training with their masters. U dont care how many new players you scare into disconnecting, so long as you have fun, screw everybody else eh? Well no, because we at SoL want to make this game both fair and fun for everybody, we want to make it a friendly environment where we can train and fight for fun, make the server welcome and appealing to new players, and allow conversation between friends.

Your actions and your JK2 creed directly defies this. It is completely inverse to our attitute of the game. You cant just run riot over our server being an arsehole and killing everybody that moves, just because u can. Other players also have a rights to some peace and quiet, to train, or to talk to friends, without fear of being abused every 5 seconds by uncaring titheads like you. Why should they be victims just because you couldnt care less? Well basically they shouldnt, and SoL will see to it that they shouldnt.

So look here mate, its not your server, its ours, and our rules are law. Your not the kind of person we want to see in SoL, and you are not the kind of person i want to see on our server. You attitude skinks and you better starting sorting yourself out and behaving yourself on server, or u may just find that SoL dont want you on it anymore. And if you dont like it, then you can eff off!

Enough said!
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 1:05 pm

Ok, so what?

SoL is going to stop lames or not?!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 2:23 am

lol, sol cant stop lames. they just can talk to lamers and calm them down, or ban them finally. thats all we can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the laming D:   Stop the laming D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop the laming D:
Page 1 of 1