)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN

Go down 
+12
mantA
Hektor
solid snake
Grimlore
sebbat
BlueNinja
mereel
Commander Bacara
Xasomur
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
TheLichKing
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheLichKing

TheLichKing

Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hektor has told me something Evil or Very Mad says that someone cancels my poll!!!! and someone says i ks ik who said it and ik who still says it and i won't say a name but you know who you are ,i dont ks i never have most of you know this and no im not talking about the new sol talking to ,aju,hek,kern,sebb you all i think i ks..and that hurts AND furthermore change the freking map for gods sakes man the temple map really? BESPIN SHOULD BE THE ONLY MAP YOU USE if you use that map=better ping and less lagg your temple map is NOT made for mp it is TERRIBLE ffa map . . . . .btw sebb stop feeding me peanut butter cookies.. give me the chocolate chip gah..anyways [sry i got off topic haha]you all still think i ks,and i dont but you dont care you will stick with what you believe and how can i prove you wrong.. Mad Suspect No
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 3:16 am

ffa_bespin sucks cus ffa is always on pad or street and u can get thrown off pad :/
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 4:09 am

[Phoenix wrote:
Firstly, you were with us when we were ATS, not the old ATS, but the ATS just before SoL. (we are talking a couple of months ago). You had no commitment, no drive to be part of a team, mediocre levels of respect for clan members, no respect for newbs and innocent players. The meaning of SoL and ATS meant nothing to u, our ambitions of creating fairness and equality didnt concern you, all you want to do is pwn people. Even now, i dont know why you want to be in our clan, u lame quite alot, u have been known to abuse,

I agree with this to the maximum. Sumo apart from the KS thing the main reason I don't think you're adaquete for SoL is for these reasons, you don't have our morals in heart.

You're a fun bloke, in RPG and movie making you're really cool - But when I have to be daddy of the server and administrate you're a pain in the ass. Encouraging laming and if people warn you its cast off with humour and sarcasm.

What will you gain from joining SoL? What can be accomplished that isn't already being accomplished now?

You have used KS before - Don't deny this - This founded my primary believe that you KSd now but I'm pretty sure you don't KS.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 4:19 am

he doesnt' ks anymore now. And sumo never lames on server, or it's quit rare. At least, i've never seen him laming people. i'd say,i lame more than him ...
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 5:56 am

I lame a lot too, I must admit. Razz
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 6:35 am

well bdl ffa_bespin is the most played map and the only one i really like, so sumo +1.
then remember sp isnt mp, so sp maps aren't made for mp Very Happy
oh and then...
FU GEORGE LUCAS I'M NOT GOING TO BUY YOUR NEW GAMES, NOR YOUR COMPILERS/DECOMPILERS FOR Q3DISASM!!!
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 5:22 pm

Look dont pick on Sumo hes my son....

Joke lol he doesnt ks. I have seen him play and stuff. Hes a good guy

~fisto the fat REELO HACKER
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 7:17 am

@nap DONT DISRESPECT THE GREATES MOVIE MAKER ! xD
Back to top Go down
TheLichKing

TheLichKing

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 2:32 pm

i dont remember using ks = O did i D :?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 12:40 am

no sumo doesn't ks.
Back to top Go down
TheLichKing

TheLichKing

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 5:29 am

finally someone answers the truth and strait the the point ,ty allah aju!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 5:42 am

x) ALLAH OUAKBAR !!!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 6:14 am

well all the time i've known Sumo i havn't even thought if he scripts x-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2