)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

starwars battlefront 2

Go down 
+3
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
tweetie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tweetie

tweetie

starwars battlefront 2 Empty
PostSubject: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 1:49 am

hello guys u know me as a tweetie but i got question.
who of u got all starwars battlefront2 cuz i buy't it and i want some friends online i only must wait when it arrives so i tell you when it arrives please respond quick i gotta know
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 3:20 am

I have star wars battlefront 2 and it's an AMAZING game u should get the BFX 2.2 mod for it....makes it even better, here is link http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Battlefront_Extreme;96607
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 4:32 am

i got it...
play it rarely. jk2 is better ^^
and i play it unmodded (what does the mod change?)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 4:43 am

I think i had i too. But i sold it. I didnt like it that much and it ran slow on on my old computer. It was a bad game, just jk2 is better ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 5:11 am

jk2 is unique and best game, if you have time to learn and practice of course.
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 6:58 am

I Have it... I usually play on Mercenary Gaming server Wink my nick there is {Delta}155_stone_{Arc}_{Scout} ^^
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 7:10 pm

I play there 2 :O @Xaso its like a super conversion mod (it doesnt replace the original models) it creates new levels (same maps as default) where the sides vehicles etc...are all changed like u got kickback with guns u get a battle droid instead of a super battle droid u have to work for a super battle droid....i will give u all the classes: CIS: Infrantry:Battle droid Blaster rifle Thermal detonator pistol and melee. Heavy Weapons:Battle droid with missile launcher detpack concussion grenade. Sniper: Battle droid with repeating sniper rifle grandes and Recon droid. Engirneer: Green Battle Droid with Motor Launcher pistol fusion cutter mines and health and ammo pack (the fusion cutter can repair other droids plus urself) Assault Trooper:Super Battle Droid Wrist blaster heavy wrist blaster + wrist rocket
Heavy Assault trooper:Droideka sheild and blasters
Specialized trooper:Shadow droid Incinirator blaster pistol time bomb detpack
Melee trooper:Magnaguard Electrostaff Poison
(Sometimes replaces magnaguard on some levels) Jet Battle Droid Shotgun time bomb heavy pistol sonic grenade
Commander:Battle droid commander Blaster Rifle Heavy Blaster pistol Binoculars Proton grenade Rage recon droid.

And thats only the CIS side....phew that took a long post xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 7:12 pm

Plus the space battles are even more epic! new ships! new marines new pilots!
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 9:02 pm

I used to best sniper in a clan in swbf2 and I was leader of it and well known but I quit swbf2

~fiSto
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 10:34 pm

can i delete that mod easily again?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 12:20 am

Because it's such a large mod it has an instilation wizard and uninstall wizard (Please ready the entire page xaso cus u need patches and other stuff for it to work Probe Droid ) But it is easily delted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starwars battlefront 2   starwars battlefront 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starwars battlefront 2
Page 1 of 1