)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

mercy pls D:

Go down 
+8
tristan45
Phoenix
Gavin
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Commander Bacara
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

mercy pls D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

baah, know laaf ? there are tens stupid people like him who thinks that they are besT, and keep provocing.
On yavin temple, you can't do nothing, but admin, which sux. They ganged me, and i couldn't kill them : how do you want to kill 2 ds in yavin temple ?
Pls pity, change to ffa_bespin for default map D: ( and your server will be better than 22nd )
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 8:54 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
so you could share time and do 1/2 bespin, 1/2 yavin.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 1:05 am

Yea, sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 2:01 am

Try it by all means - Go to Bespin for one week - And see our server rank after that week. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 9:03 am

Hmm there is although a option in JK2 to turn on "allow download" if the server supports it. You can turn it on somewhere in the game options menu for every client. When activated the game downloads every map or mod that the player doesn't have. Still the server needs to support it.... Don't tell me how but it could be a nice solution?

Anyway if it's not possible than bleh. I played Bespin yesterday and today and I think bespin is a lot more fun than yavin over time. I also like the switch between certain maps like Death Star and the map that is normally CTF ( don't remember the name ).

We could consider switching see if that helps the boredom under people. So I agree to most of the people here at the other side iam not because some day we DO gonna get bored of Bespin AND Yavin....
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 9:18 am

ferret, the download speed is very low on jk2, so if we allow download, people will have to wait for hours before being able to connect, and i even think that skins too will be downloaded. That's terrible.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 9:13 pm

nap is almost done with bespin_platform so that can be default map!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:55 am

Ah ok thanks for the info Pall. That's INDEED WAY to long for getting people to play....

Well w'll see what comes out of the Platform map....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mercy pls D:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: