)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them

Go down 
+4
Battledroidlover
Lord_Draco
Pipsquid
TheGraanulaarian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 2:43 pm

Hey dudes Smile Sorry I've been inactive on the server for a while, social life is strained a bit lately and I've been playing Fallout 3 as well as modding it.
So I was just curious how many of you guys played it on the PC and are interested in mods? My mod has been turning out fairly well and I have videos on my Xfire page.
Also, I was wondering if anybody had suggestions for an Oblivion mod. The programs for these are quite similar, so it would be almost easy Razz

Whoa, that HAS to be my longest post! xD So yeah, tell me about it dudes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 3:32 pm

http://www.tesnexus.com/

The best oblivion mod page ever. period.

The best mod out there is Female EyeCandy Body Replacer NUDE. Period.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:02 pm

tesnexus owns Very Happy frostcrag reborn is the coolest mod evah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 7:09 pm

I want to learn how to mod star wars battlefront 2.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 3:27 am

Zombie Apocalypse on Fallout3 + Ghoul_walking animation fix FTW.Period (Razz Pip)
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 8:48 am

Lol Razz
@bdl I've tried before, it isn't that hard ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 8:53 am

I LIKE TURTLES. Who the hell gave -karma to bdl ? I'm pissed off of balancing karmas. If people dont' stop abusing it => karma deleted on foruM.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 12:38 pm

And then people have to be immature and go back and de-karma Ajunta. wtf -__-

I only have Oblivion for Xbox! D: But the Dark Brotherhood had to be the funnest story line besides the main one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 2:36 pm

Definetly!! It's always fun to try to kill everyone sometimes since it's an actiual challenge in oblivion Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 2:18 am

hope things are goin ok 4 u graany

(sorry i've been inactive too >:S)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them   Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mods for Them
Page 1 of 1