)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Gavin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Gavin   Thu 27 May 2010, 8:26 pm

Okay gavin sent me a PM,this is what he said:Sorry, yesterday I was slighty drunk and I take ack what I think I said. Looks like i'm getting the boot. So cya dude^^
I think he should be given another chance.....I did think he was drunk when he kept insulting me,so i think he should be given another chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 2:06 am

someone look at this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavin



Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 2:40 am

Whats done is done. I don't deserve a second chance. Although I didn't even multiclan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 2:47 am

Gavin wasn't drunk - He said he was stoned. I can act perfectly mature when I am stoned, he was also fighting very well which didn't indicate he was not in control on himself.

Regardless of this I got Wehr, Weezy, Jeezy, Ajunta, Myself, Mereel, Nick, Azzy, Fisto.....many many other opinions of the development of FF as a clan. They agreed with me. Gavin refuses to accept what is now reality - Just because he doesn't understand this doesn't mean we should let it slip by.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 5:12 am

i dont care if he was drunk or not. im still against dismembership. pls look council discussion again

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 5:36 am

Well im disagreeing with xaso. Ive come on at 4am after a night out on the town and been completly shitfaced, i can hardly see the screen and i fight like a newb, yet to my knowladge ive never done or said anything different than i would if i was sober, and i certainly wouldnt have acted the way gavin his.

And its funny that gav says he was stoned, because the effects of the drug is totally inverse to how gavin acted. Its usually relaxes and chills people out, to the point where the can even be bothered to fight, they would rather just have a bit crack with somebody. But sending somebody into an abusing rage, well that doesnt sound like cannabis. Alcohol maybe.....

Anyways SoL has a strict zero tolerance drug policy, and anybody acting under definace of those polices will be drug tested and if found positive to foreign illegal substances, will be sectioned, repremanded, disaplined and face being exiled from the clan.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! WE WILL HAVE NO POT HEADS HERE! Razz Razz Razz

LMAO Laughing lol!

Jokes aside, im not happy with gavs behaviour, not happy at all.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 5:53 am

Smoking is a drug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Bacara



Posts : 714

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 10:06 am

Not smoke, thats an habit.... The nicotine is the drug Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 11:47 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Smoking is a drug.

Aspirine, caffine, paracetamol, alcohol, rennies. There all drugs! We take drugs every day of our lives. But usually none of them are either illegal or recreational. Anyways it was just a joke. Ffs lighten up man Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 12:21 pm

He is talking about that that smoking is bad for the body, and make you addict to it, He is not talking about medicine drugs. Like bacara said Nicotina is the drug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 12:39 pm

LOL smoking is not a drug... however smoking MARIJUANA is a drug, but not regular cigars or cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 12:57 pm

The nicotine is a legal drug, drug because its addictive and in exces can kill you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Bacara



Posts : 714

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 3:25 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Battledroidlover wrote:
Smoking is a drug.

Aspirine, caffine, paracetamol, alcohol, rennies. There all drugs! We take drugs every day of our lives. But usually none of them are either illegal or recreational. Anyways it was just a joke. Ffs lighten up man Smile







Wroong Smile, not a drug ¬¬, Those things dont have the "Drug" type ¬¬ Those things are chemistry things ^^ (Sorry i dont know how to say that u.u)... Drug attacks the brain, Alcohol go to the kidney, Aspirine its for Sorrow, Caffeine go to the Central nervous system (not brain), paracetamol ¬¬, rennies what is that? Lol.

Believe me those things provoque addictions, but those things are not Drugs Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 7:07 pm

If you smoke your lungs wither and die u get lots of wrinkles on your face and u die at about 50........so if i were you i would see a doctor to quit smoking :S (@ people who smoke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice


Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Fri 28 May 2010, 9:05 pm

Well first off weed is not a drug it is a plant and if you should so happen to light it on fire there are some side affects
And weed as no chemicals in it (unless laced) and it is scientifically proven to be a million times safer than cigs.

I dont know what it is exactly that went on with Gavin and im not saying my for or against him either(seeing how i met him all of once)
But if he was in fact stoned, there would been no rage at all. while he still might have gotten on to play its highly unlikely that he would have had the ability to focus long enough to play successfully. Much less want to do nothign more than to stare at the screen for hours that would only feel like minutes

So from the information i gathered about what happened (just from this form, i know nothing more except what ive concluded from the given information) ceritan things just dont add up and they dont really make sense.

So if i was part of the counsel i would suggest that he be trailed as the fact are shown. and let him be there and witness his sentencing and the debate for his sentencing while he sat there in silence unable to speak until its all done. giving him the last word rather his words be of thanks or of sorrow i do not know

This to me seems to be a just way of ending the problem for the longer it is debated the more excuses and possible lies will come about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 1:16 am

hmmm, i read somewhere, that one box of cigarets takes one hour of your life Surprised , but if you do a sport and you train your lungs ... it is not so bad ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 1:21 am

Smoking = Sewaside
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 5:31 am

Omg omg we started talking about gavin and now we have a discussion about smoking, Please respect the topic, dont make off topic D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 7:44 am

Commander Bacara wrote:
Wroong Smile, not a drug ¬¬, Those things dont have the "Drug" type ¬¬ Those things are chemistry things ^^ (Sorry i dont know how to say that u.u)... Drug attacks the brain, Alcohol go to the kidney, Aspirine its for Sorrow, Caffeine go to the Central nervous system (not brain), paracetamol ¬¬, rennies what is that? Lol.

Believe me those things provoque addictions, but those things are not Drugs Smile

WROOONG they ARE drugs. I would describe a drug as anything that is consumed by somebody which is NOT for the perpose of food or drink. So it could be all manner of things which are taken for either medical, recreational or phsical enhancement useage (such as steriods). Some have side effect, some dont. Some or already in food and drink (coffee for example), and some cannot be removed from them. That they are still drugs because the drugs in the food are not requisites of digestion or energy gained from that food.

Alcohol doesnt go to kidney it goes to liver. And alcohol is a drug, and it is taken for recreational use. Just because its legal, doesnt stop it being a drug.

Aspirine is a mild painkiller usually taken for headaches, paracetamol is the same, but has a wider range of uses towards painkilling. Caffine is a drug with medical benifts usually found in coffee and tea, it creats alertness and basically keeps people awake when they are tired. Caffine is also addictive and too much consumption can have hazards, such as putting pressure on the heart. My dad had to stop drinking coffee because he started getting chronic chest pains as a result of his heart being under stress. Rennies are for heartburn and acid indigestion. They have no side effects, but are taken as medical benifts. They are still drugs because you dont use them to 'eat' as such.

And why is it that everybody thinks of recreational drugs as always harmfull? Yes, they can be, but the also have great medical uses. Cannabis is medically proven to help counter aches and pains suffered from people with arthritis. Cocain is a numbing agent which many years ago, actually used to be used in dentists to stop pain when people had teeth removed! Abviously, as it can be harmfull they found a substitute, however many people dont know that cocaine used to be used world wide as a painkiller.
Herione is one of the most addictive and potentially harmfull drugs in the world, yet even that has medical uses. It is a highly effective painkiller for people in chronic and trumatic pain, and although they now use a subsitute called morphene, it is pretty much the same, just less addictive.

Steroids are also a very common drug, usually used by bodybuilders. Although the can create huge physical enhancements with regards to muscles, they are hugely damaging to heart. Yet steriods have great uses on people who are annorexic, on new born babes who are premeture and even people on intensive rehabilitation programs who have suffered injury or have damaged muscles.

And yes, ALL of these ARE drugs, and yet none of them are totally bad! All have benefits when used correctly, but its the people who abuse them who land themselves in trouble.

Battledroidlover wrote:
If you smoke your lungs wither and die u get lots of wrinkles on your face and u die at about 50........so if i were you i would see a doctor to quit smoking :S (@ people who smoke)

BDL smokers dont just die at 50, im sorry but you are young and dont understand matters like this having never smoked yourself, maybe when u go to college n stuff, or even just get older, you may start smoking. Dont say u wont, that exactly what i said when i was your age. Smoking scared the shit out me when i was a kid. And rightly so, it is very bad. Yet here i am 10 years later, and im smoking.

However what would you say if i told you that regular consumption of Macdonalds, KFC, Pies, pasties and sausage rolls create more health hazards and physical setbacks, than smoking does, FACT.
Fried fatty foods are the single worst thing for your heart, i would sooner spark up a cig, than devour a big mac.

So next time you go to maccy D's just think about what ur eating ^^ total unhealthy rubbish cooked in boat loads of dirty heart straining fried oil.

Also think about salt. Too much salt has been medically proven to put pressure on the heart, in 1 day your only suppost to have 6 grams, and some of these little microwave meals you buy at the store contain as much as 3 gramms, which is half your maximum daily intake in a crappy little meal! So next time you have fish and chips, just think about the amount of salt you pour on before you go mad with the despenser. Because some people pour obscene amounts of salt on their meals, without even thinking about it.

iwabo wrote:
Well first off weed is not a drug it is a plant and if you should so happen to light it on fire there are some side affects
And weed as no chemicals in it (unless laced) and it is scientifically proven to be a million times safer than cigs.

Weed may well be a plant, but it is still a drug. Cocaine is a plant, but thats a drug too. And the fact that you see weed isnt harmfull is complete tosh. While cannabis doesnt have as many health hazards as cigarettes, it as been scientifically prooven to cause long term problems with the psyche. Long term cannibis uses can expect to suffer from depression, anxiety, depression and other mental illness, and are much likely to get them, than people who have never taken it.


hektor wrote:
hmmm, i read somewhere, that one box of cigarets takes one hour of your life Surprised , but if you do a sport and you train your lungs ... it is not so bad ...

Hektor this is an old wives tale, there is no truth in it whatsoever. Some smokers live longer than non-smokers. Where i work, when we need something moving around that is too big to lift with the fork lift truck, we need to contract in a local crane company. The crane driver we get is called Jossy.

Jossy is 75 years old, the oldest crane driver in the whole of Britain!, and a 20 a day smoker :O. He is as fit as a fiddle, and doesnt even have a cough! And jumps up and down off the crane, as well as take part in heavy lifting, as if he was 21!

He is unbelievable, you have to see him to believe him.

But yes, smoking is proven to shorten your life expectancy and dramatically increase your chances of lung cancer, but that doesnt mean it will happen to everybody.

Put it this way, a person who has the the potential life expectancy of 90, maybe only live until they are 80, because smoking has robbed them 10 years. Yet other healthy people may naturually die at 75, regardless of whether they smoke or not!

Billy Connolly wrote:
Also i hate people who say "If you stop smoking you will live another 10 years!".

YEAH BUT I DONT GET THESE 10 YEARS WHEN IM 25!

I GET THEM AT THE END OF MY LIFE WHEN IM OLD AND PAST IT AND JUST WAITING AROUND TO GO ANYWAYS!"

Plenty of smokers out live non-smokers, its just that by smoking, they limit their own potential, they would live even longer otherwise!

Also one of the key points with smoking is: If you quit, you DO heal. It takes about half the time to heal your lungs after quiting smoking, than that which you have smoked. So if i smoke for 10 years, then quit, theoretically my lungs could be fully healed within 5 years of stopping! (although im sure it varies)

OK YOU ALL STAND CORRECTED! PHOE KNOWS WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice


Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 9:13 am

Your half right and that's it . cocaine is a plant but to make it in to the drug form you have to change it chemically weed you do don't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 9:25 am

lol, i'll settle for that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Bacara



Posts : 714

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 9:36 am

Cough* Phoenix, cough* wikipedia* cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice


Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 9:57 am

sorry i was typing on my phone but now im back at my computer. What i was saying was that While most drugs do start off as plants (aspin, cocaine,steroids,cigs, and even alcohol) every single one of them you have to change physically and chemically making it a completely different substance. if you took these plants and smoked them or even ate them for that matter as they are in their natural habitat, i would cause no damage an no side affects. it would be no different from eating grass.

Now if you go and rip off a pot leaf and smoke it there are going to be natural side affect. and the only thing that makes its stronger( aka the way they change it) is to dry out the leafs in to nuggets. But even if you didn't dry it out you would still have the same side affect it just wouldn't be as potent as most would hope.

So was you can see weed never needs to be changed physically or chemically were all others are changed both. which then classifies weed as a plant and the others as drugs.


But Phoenix i do agree with you in the fact that even every day medicine are to be considered drug. the only reason we don't call them as such is because they are considered legal drugs

And as far as the whole cancer thing goes ( first of weed is prescribed to cancer patience) Now a days they found that just about everything that we eat do wear anything can cause cancer. for example microwave popcorn can now cause some form of cancer, some peanut butters have the ability to kill you in a few short days if not stored properly the list goes on and on. and they will continue to fine more and more things that cause cancer. but that doesn't mean that were going to stop doing them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 8:01 pm

Most people smoke cus all they're friends at school (high school) keep putting preasure on them to just take one....and even one can get u addicted....where as I do not go to school....im home schooled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavin



Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Sat 29 May 2010, 8:05 pm

Lol why all this drug stuff? :/
I just have ciggy and small weed now and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Today at 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Gavin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Brawl Poster Framed
» Who has the best "OBJECTION!"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: