)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell

Go down 
+17
Jenny
iwabo
mereel
tweetie
Cibbicom
Xasomur
Commander Bacara
Dragon
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Xemnas
Phoenix
Light
sebbat
BlueNinja
Danek
Kernow Pilgrim
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Empty
PostSubject: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 3:13 am

Ajunta Pall, Gavin and NaP have all publicly decided that they want to be in FF rather than SoL...thus they cannot wear our tag no longer.

My thanks for their contribution to the clan (Especially NaP and Aju) and for their hard work, dedication and commitment to fun. You will al be sorely missed.

~Council
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 3:26 am

BB Guys,Thanks for everything Aju!(Including my Skin)
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 3:45 am

Ajunta I freaking love you Sad (no homosexual) I will sincerely miss you dude, and I don't know why you would want to be in Boss's clan, but it's your decision... bye, please visit... Sad
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 5:33 am

Bb guys, I will miss you aju, good luck, and enjoy the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 6:09 am

bb guys we all will miss you, i hope you had a good time here and remmeber to visit us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 6:18 am

BB guys Sad

Nap thanks for very much for your contibution, it will never be forgotton or overlooked.

Aju im sad your leaving, but u must do as see fit, i have no right to persuade you in that. So bb m8, take care. Your a good friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 6:34 am

.........bey *angry face*
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 6:48 am

bye nooobs :/'
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 6:56 am

lol hek.

@ blue : i don't join FF because boss is in it too, but because there i can play the game freely, and don't always wonder what is good what is bad, what should be done or not. I'm in a GAME, so i just play.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 7:08 am

Are you still my Master? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 7:46 am

more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 7:55 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 9:31 am

hektor wrote:
Why nooobs? cuz they just leave? its their decition, dont insult em!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 12:02 pm

lol... a game he says. i want to have fun in a game and not a painful slaughter and fricking endless competetivness.
you know i love u. but with your new clan, dont get on our nerves. no expecptions if you freak out.
take care
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 8:13 pm

Lol bacara you insulted me to xD so let hek do what he wants !
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 8:51 pm

Commander Bacara wrote:
hektor wrote:
Why nooobs? cuz they just leave? its their decition, dont insult em!

I joked ... i didnt mean that really as it seemed ... dont be my daddy pl0x Wink
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 3:14 am

Not everyone learned from phoenix i can see.........

good bye and may the force be with you:D
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 4:16 am

Ajunta you just pointed out the difference that you don't want to worry about the right or wrong, the good or bad. That puts you at fault.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 3:18 pm

I think what Ajunta points out is that he enjoys the lack of responsibility, no more suffocating politics of the council, which I can emphasize with. However SoL may be organised political chaos - But FF is just chaos. =]
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 3:26 pm

What is wrong with Chaos I might add? Kernow, you must learn that people play the game they want to play it, either by hanging out with friends, being a douche, trying to be the best, or just having a great time. The point is that people will do what they want. Not every clan can be up to everyone's standards. That is why we have SoL. =]

Good luck Ajunta. I understand what you are saying, but still hope you can drop by the SoL server to have fun. And Nap I see every so often, I know he is doing fine. Gavin, hope you like being in FF, I will miss you. :'(
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 8:30 pm

no you don't understand kernow, and you won't.
It's just that you don't understand what is fun for everyone. you have your fun ingame, and you think it's the only one. But know that in FF server, we spend time to speak too, we have much fun fighting. There is not chaos at all in FF. There is 1 leader which keeps the clan in order. And, there are no kids in that clan, to get it to chaos. And, FF Is way easier to play, because there arn't rules everywhere.
You want to fight there ? there is always someone up to fight
You want to speak about something ? Same
Speak about projects ? Each member contributes to the clan by his own way.

So, either you are jaleous, either you hate FF and can't admit that it's a good clan.
Back to top Go down
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
iwabo

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 9:05 pm

ouch Ajunta thats pretty blunt.

but either way Kernow, Ajunta is right in his own ways and i can see were he is coming from. but Ajunta there is not real need to attack kernow though a form. your right he may be jealous, or he may just hate FF but then again on the other side of thing he might not.

neither one of you will ever understand the other and trying to is like telling rocks to be water, its just not going to happen. the sooner you both realize this the better off you will be.

And if the counsel wants my opinion or not here it is. this whole form.. was in a way pointless. you may disagree with me but its my opinion. i mean yes it is okay to go and say hey these people are leaving our clan and we would like to thank them for all they have done. but for yall to go and mention the clan they are switching to (especially FF seeing that this clan doesn't get along with them one bit) was just unnecessary and it and of its self caused unneeded drama and smack talk and bashing of clans. kernow i know your very bright so can you honestly tell me that if you reread the form topic messeage the way you worded things made it sound like they were being punished for leave i mean yes they need to leave their tags behind but... there are just other ways to go about these things that is all im trying to get at. yall can be mad at me if you want but these are my thoughts

- Iwabo
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 9:25 pm

i understand his way. I've been ats for 5 months then sol for 5 months. I know how they think. But they don't know what is the game in euro server. They only have the think of cheaters and trash killers. they don't think about funny people, funny fights, and don't forgetting that they are playing a game in which you have to kill people, not find rules forbidding to kill them, and no to teach players to don't fight.

@ tweetie : you learnt what he told you, and what he wanted you to trust, not what is real.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 11:15 pm

aju. you are unfair and lying.
i understand that you want to try a different way of playing this game. a way of competition based gaming and not a party based gaming. you can get it. just leave the clan and play somewhere else as you did. but dont attack our way of playing, because the answer is what you got: an attack on yours.
and you know that your way of playing ticks many ppl off. ppl who arent yet skilled, ppl who dont want to fight at the moment or whatever. and you know that its unfair to make ppl do things thay actually dont want. you are a person who has a logic working mind. others than some of your clanmates, who just seem to have a continuus blood rage. but you know that your way of playing may be cool, strong and competetive (in the good sense of the word), you know as well that it degrades many other ppl, and that it is unfair to some others. so just let it be. sol is here to share soem calmness and easy fun. ff will always be there for blood rage and skill craving.
but why do you tell lies? maybe many recruits doesnt know how it looks outside sol. maybe even some higher members. but i can tell you that a overwhelming majority of the administration DOES know what is going on on euro servers. and you cant deny, that many there script, and that many there have their circle of friends, and gang anybody else with them. so yes, its pretty lame to fight there, if you arent a hardcore scripter or the friend of all of them. but you wont get a friend there, if you arent a hardcore pwnor or long term following their way of playing the game.
a trial lesson on euro servers will ALWAYS end in a negation, only if youre character craves to be the best and has a basic blood rage.
and again, i thought you know this: a game is what ppl make of it. and you see it. it can be a cheating hell. a fighting see of blood or it can be a fun lounge. you only have to decide. and i know you will come, that you have fun on your server too. but you forget that there is a great amount of ppl that gets more fun of other stuff than only fighting. one of it is a nice and helping treatment of other ppl.
aju. fly a kite off or use ur brain. i know you can. no need to turn into an asshole just because you changed the clan.

@ iwabo
you are new, sorry, but i had to say it ^^. you dont throw around with the jk2 vocabulary, so it sounds a little funny when u say all these. but in fact ure right. they shall just shut up ^^
but in fact, aju does the mistake and kernow had to respond appropiately. and thats what he has done Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 11:36 pm

Xasomur wrote:
but i can tell you that a overwhelming majority of the administration DOES know what is going on on euro servers. and you cant deny, that many there script, and that many there have their circle of friends, and gang anybody else with them. so yes, its pretty lame to fight there, if you arent a hardcore scripter or the friend of all of them. but you wont get a friend there, if you arent a hardcore pwnor or long term following their way of playing the game.
a trial lesson on euro servers will ALWAYS end in a negation, only if youre character craves to be the best and has a basic blood rage.
and again, i thought you know this: a game is what ppl make of it. and you see it. it can be a cheating hell. a fighting see of blood or it can be a fun lounge. you only have to decide. and i know you will come, that you have fun on your server too. but you forget that there is a great amount of ppl that gets more fun of other stuff than only fighting. one of it is a nice and helping treatment of other ppl.

That's what you think happens, not what really happens.
In euro servers, i hear 0 insults, 0 whines, 0 cries.
There's no need to be hardcore scripter or cheater or else. I don't pwn no one, but i have many friends there.
no one has blood rage there. you really don't udnerstand. You are sure that people there are all evils, but you just dream on your cloud, and don't want to admit that there too it's cool.

and something which made me laugh much : there arn't hardcore scripter or hardcore cheaters.
all cheat the same way : a ks and evc. There is no hardcore lol. It's just you cheat or you don't cheat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next