)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 10:46 am

GERMANY WON THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy!!!!!!
LENA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

CELEBRATION!!!!

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 11:15 am

the song sucked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 11:18 am

lol did you hear the french one?

lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 11:21 am

LMaO! Aju XDDDD!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 11:35 am

no i didn't, i was back at home at 00:30 am, so i only could hear the replay of german's song. But, french song always have sucked ( btw, i never defend france, don't count on me for that xD ). The best was that one : winner of 2009
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 11:44 am

Macedonia owns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 11:46 am

in fact our song was 2nd or 3rd class... (cyprus, belgium, ukraine and turkey had 1st class songs) but lena is mrs lovely. maybe the big four countries spain france uk and germany didnt get the hype about the euro song contest, but all the other countries watched all the semi finals and that stuff. and in relation to that europe learned to love lena. Very Happy
she is amazing. she won the contest. not her song. not anything else. it was only her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 11:47 am

I think that xaso luvs her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 11:53 am

I love you I love you I love you
but at least i am not the only one. all eurpe l.o.v.e.s her
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 30 May 2010, 3:19 pm

As usual England gets the shittest song in the frekin world Neutral

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon 31 May 2010, 3:44 am

yep, england totally sucks in eurovision. Also no other countries ever vote for us, i dont think we are well liked....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon 31 May 2010, 5:29 am

well at least you had the best song last year. but unfortunately europe doesnt bring the needed respect towards the best living composer on this world, who was there in person. maybe they are just ignorant. or they just coulnt beat the combo of a baltic scandinavian applicant who has russian roots. so whole baltic states + all previous udssr states votes for him.
but uk can know this: best song of 2009 was UK!

maybe they would have won if they had such a lovely and crazy girl like lena ^^ Razz
OWNZ!!!!
know what: they want to make her defend the title next year again. lena will return Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 7:17 am

Well Yea Germany RULEZ i must abmint that i know Lena we where in the same class at the school IGS Roderbruch its realy amazing that someone uknown can make it so high up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 7:25 am

lol you know whats funny

i wrote "Lena for president"
and guess what just happend: the german president stepped back from his profession 2 days ago... so Lena can go for it xD
she will rule the world... number 1 in 5 countries so far... and the journey just begun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 7:34 am

is lena hot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 8:40 am

a bit yes, but not besT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 9:49 am

well, she is quite hot. cute and lovely. but there is something special about her. she looks hotter than girls in your own surroundings (if you dont live in latino american states and in south europe, where all those pretty girls live ^^) but she seems like really from your neighborhood. she seems like you could really flirt with her. she doesnt seem like an offish star. she seems so normal, in every situation.

lol, i remember when she was autographing the townbook of hannover (where she was born) signing with: Krass, verdammte Axt ist das geil! (which is something like Insane, damned axe, this is phat!) i mean, no-one says damned axe... and insane and phat arent too heavy for officials (we germans arent so tight on this ^^) but no-one else does it.
if you see any other star, you just see how he is acting, how he is unreal as soon as he comes into publicity. always paying attention on how he might be percepted. and she just does the things she is always doing. and not like you always hear from those "real" ppl. they are still fake and boring in relation to her.

and even if ppl get on her nerves with one of her strange attitudes, she can handle it so cool and funny.
for example her acent: she has a very strange english. she got it from ehr teacher, and its a wannabe-british, and sounds strange. it does. and every reporter is asking her about this.
but some days before the contest, when she was asked again about this, she sung this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LprxfA5hcWE
which is not her real accent. this is an exaggeration of course.

^^

whole germany is in lena fever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 9:57 am

Xasomur wrote:
well, she is quite hot. cute and lovely.

Ive just checked her out. This is an understatement. She is sex on legs! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:09 am

well... as i dont like blonds, i guess she is hottest girl of germany. ^^
but with the german girls... its not such a big compliment xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:11 am

really? I thought german girls were hot lol? heidi klum is sure worth a go! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:13 am

Xasomur wrote:
I dont like blonds
ooops ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:15 am

wahahahahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 8:54 pm

Dont you worry xaso....england will beat u in the world cup!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 9:52 pm

england??? LOL... YOU HAVE NO IEA XD ENGLAND IS DOOOOOOOMED TO ALWAY LOOSE AGAINST GERMANY!!!
ask kernow and phoenix. they can tell it^^
you have to expiate the stolen victory of 66 and the wrong goal(s)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Today at 10:19 am

Back to top Go down

LENA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: