)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I LIKE TURTLES

Go down 
+7
BlueNinja
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
TheGraanulaarian
Phoenix
NickdeClaw
Ajunta Pall
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:05 am

Stop renaming me all the time :/'. That's freaking annoying. Do i ask you to change your name ? No, so stop annoying me. SoL is supposed to be Sunrise of LIBERTY. SO i'm free to choose my name.
If i'm called The Padawan, or PADAWAN, there are no confusions, so stop renaming me. That's called simply abuse.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:09 am

I like turtles too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:31 am

Ive got say this, i hate the padawan name. I think it should be banned. If fact if it is possible, i would like to see an autoban on all inconspicious names. Such as PADAWAN, PADA, JEDI, PLAYER 1, ect ect. I also think people who log in as padawan, should be i.p checked by admins, and even forced to be renamed into their fimilar JK2 name. I cant stand it.

People who log in as padawans, are trying to hide something, im suspisious of people who hide their identies.

Oh now you have got me going again! Right this another thing that ive just remembered really pisses me off. Why are all of our members, i fact all players, changing their name to padawan before they leave. Admins are allowed to do it because they are entitled to go undercover and research players. But even then, there is no need for admins to change to 'padawan' they can change to anything that divides them from others like 'superman' or anything like that.

A while ago now, Sebbat logged on as padawan once and killed me couple of times, he was just kidding, but as i didnt know it was him, i raged. When i see a padawan, i assume it could be all manners of unsavoury players, like binary or siny or nasty, or so many of the other arseholes who to come server to abuse, cheat and lame. When i killed sebbat or 'padawan' as an act of retribution, he renamed to SoL Sebbat. I was like Shocked

Sure it was nothing really, he said he was sorry and that it wouldnt happen again, and as he's my friend and clan mate, of course i could forgive and forget without problems. But there was great potential for chaos, as is with all 'padawans'

I almost always log on as SoL Phoenix, and if not then its I.gang Bahamut (and everybody knows that name too), but i never log in as padawan. If i do change my name on server, then i make sure everybody knows and sees it, and i usually keep the same skin, SoL guys know its me.

My point is that im the only person who seems to log in as my name, everybody else logs on as padawan and changes to padawan before they leave. I want to know why? What have they got to hide? The only place other than our server where u can change name, and log on to another server under that changed name, is ATS, because they have the same mod. And who they hell is going there? If so, why? We should avoid that place like the sodding plague!

So basically i dont think our members should be logging on server as unknowns, and i think the name padawan should be perma banned. Anybody agree? scratch
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:36 am

Hmm...I'm not really sure. I agree with you though, why would you log in as Padawan when you have a perfectly good name that others actually know you by? (aside from admins undercover reasoning)
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:43 am

I always logout/login under my real name. Razz

But yeah I think it's silly, too. If you've got nothing to hide, no need to use a Padawan name.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:11 am

If you don't indeed, but you have to respect people liberty and self privacy. They don't have to be known by everyone. Until the people don't abuse any rule, they can name how they want. It's not because you don't like that someone names into padawan that it's bad.
If i want to log in with pada name, it doesn't mean that i'm going to annoy everyone, it means that i don't want that people talk to me, or ask me anything or else. I just want to fight with the other people who want to fight. So indeed, i do like name Padawan, and you don't have to change it, either you like it or not, because i'm still free to choose a name which isn't insulting anyone.
If i can't even choose my name anymore on server, then don't call the clan Liberty.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 9:47 am

Aju if they dont want to be known then they can log on under a different alternative name! BUT NOT AS A PADAWAN! And i was mostly talking about our members (although i dont want anybody coming on server under 'padawan', especially banned people with dynam i.p). There is no reason why members should hide their name, when its our own server! What do they have to fear or conceal???
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 10:38 am

stop renaming him. if he doesnt want to be recongized as aju, than so be it. we all have prejudices against him, as we know him now, may it be for good or bad. he wants to get in, and treated like an unknown... like a padawan. he just doesnt want to be connected with the ajunta pall we thought we would know...

its his choice, so leave that choice to him, doesnt matter what u think about padawan names or not.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 11:15 am

/ampsay all "Padawans Please Change Names\nTo Avoid Player Confusion"

I only change your name when there are 2 padawans or more on the server, your normally one of them because you aren't one for flying the flag of honour. If I change your name it is for that perfectly rational reason.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:31 pm

Excuse me, sirs, but isn't this clan supposed to be about democracy? Where the people who come on the server have their own freedoms and liberties? If Ajunta wants to keep his name as Padawan, leave him be. I use the name Padawan all the time whenever I want to so I can keep an eye on unwary people.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

Not all padawans are people trying to hide their name, they just might be no*bs...xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 5:25 am

Blue if there are two people on the server with the same name I WILL ask them first and if they don't comply I WILL change their name. As an administrator I want total identification with all the players so when a player names I'll know what player it is. If a Padawan is going ape typekiilling everywhere and there are many padawans how am I supposed to know which one to ban on the amaastatus? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 5:44 am

I just dont want to see padawan names! If you want to go undercover, change your name to something else that nobody will recognise. Why keep it padawan? Change it to anything! Superman! fly a kite Bananaman! Who cares? Just not padawan.

And BDL, even the most docile newbs know how to change their name. Its not hard...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 6:01 am

lol, when you ask to change padawan, i always change : The Padawan, PADAWAN, or else names.
So no it's not for a good reason that you change my name, but because you absolutly want people to know who i am.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 6:14 am

No, we want people to have different and distiguishable names on server. Not the same name, or even variables of the same name.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 6:53 am

Yea nick is right Turtles are cool^^ and i dont think that Padawan name shld be banned because new players ALWAYS logg in as Padawan and they dont know that Padawan name isnt allowed and get banned then they think thats a shitty server i get banned in 2 seconds xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 7:37 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Blue if there are two people on the server with the same name I WILL ask them first and if they don't comply I WILL change their name. As an administrator I want total identification with all the players so when a player names I'll know what player it is. If a Padawan is going ape typekiilling everywhere and there are many padawans how am I supposed to know which one to ban on the amaastatus? Neutral

/amaastatus and KICK OR SLEEP the ones that have the most lames
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 7:42 am

Xemnas wrote:
Yea nick is right Turtles are cool^^ and i dont think that Padawan name shld be banned because new players ALWAYS logg in as Padawan and they dont know that Padawan name isnt allowed and get banned then they think thats a shitty server i get banned in 2 seconds xD

You dot ban people with padawan names! Thats not what i mean. I mean ban the actual name padawan, so that when people log on server, they cant keep/change or selet their name as 'padawan'. They must change. Make the name padawan unselectable.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 7:55 am

But Blue therein lies my point - How do I tell in aastatus - Out of X padawans which one is the laming padawan? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 8:13 am

if i have The Padawan, or PADAWAN, you'll see that it is me or not me with amstatus or else !
So don't importunate me for taht Smile
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 10:49 am

Importunate xD

Yeah, "The Padawan" or "PADAWAN" are fine, the only problem is people with exactly the same displayed name, so "Padawan" isn't acceptable. Sounds like Aju is following the rules.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:56 am

I agree with Ajunta. This is a break of privacy, and an abuse of power. He has perfect reason to keep the name he wants.

And if you are having a problem with 1 padawan, go to the other padawans and ask them to change to something stupid for a second like I do. For example, Padawan # 1 and # 2 are hanging in the Temple, not bothering anyone, but Padawan # 3 is laming everyone he sees, I go to Padawan # 1 and # 2 and politely ask them to change their name to something like 1, 2 , A , Winner, etc. Then I quickly /amstatus, figure out the number of the lamer, then do what is required.

Kernow I am a bit disappointed. This is exactly what Outcast does, and I fear this is not required...... Please try a different tactic next time... (:
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 2:33 pm

Mereel wrote:
I go to Padawan # 1 and # 2 and politely ask them to change their name to something like 1, 2 , A , Winner, etc. Then I quickly /amstatus, figure out the number of the lamer, then do what is required.

I do exactly this. What you don't have Mereel is people just ignoring your words and keeping to the padawan name. Who said I change names without warning beforehand? I am dissapointed in you that you would think I would do that. Maybe if you experiance a 10 padawans all in chaos and you're asking them to change names but they won't THEN you can emphapize. I have a job to do if people hinder it its their problem not mine. I ask, they ignore, I warn, they lol, so I take things into my own hands.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 3:00 pm

Close this thing
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 8:06 pm

The only reason people use Padawan name is so they can lame etc and not let people know who they are..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I LIKE TURTLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I LIKE TURTLES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next