)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I LIKE TURTLES

Go down 
+7
BlueNinja
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
TheGraanulaarian
Phoenix
NickdeClaw
Ajunta Pall
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Stop renaming me all the time :/'. That's freaking annoying. Do i ask you to change your name ? No, so stop annoying me. SoL is supposed to be Sunrise of LIBERTY. SO i'm free to choose my name.
If i'm called The Padawan, or PADAWAN, there are no confusions, so stop renaming me. That's called simply abuse.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 2:37 am

Kernow, I will let that pointless, insulting statement fly. I been admin longer than you have. You don't think I haven't seen it all? You don't think? Then get your facts straight. I disagree with the method that you took with Ajunta, not your overall admin use. Re-read my sentence if you have to. I have dealt with this before.

And it works all the time for me. I can understand why it wouldn't work for you, but I am sad it doesn't, and that many players would do that....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:20 am

Right, firstly mereel, dont try to make kernow look like he's an 8 year old school kid, by saying your disappointed i him, for clearly needless reasons. Dont patronise him, he hasnt said anything to insult you. There was nothing pointless and offensive to you in his statement, so dont act unreasonably. In fact when i look at the statement you have written, YOU have been more insulting to kernow than he has to you. :/

Now. I have absolutely no patience for people using the padawan name. If you want to remain unknown, then change your name to something else. But NOT PADAWAN. Its just a veil worn by heavy scripts and lamers to avoid detection, and they keep the name padawan so the admin have to take longer to distinguish who they are.

Kernow mate. Dont listen to that garbage about being like outcast, and DONT try a different tactic next time. You keep doing as your doing, your an excellent law upholder on server. Dont compromise that because other people disagree with the way you police the server.

Nick was on server yesterday, and he renamed serveral padawans without even consulting them. And im in totally agreement with that.

And about outcast. You guys always make and example of him, when somebody does something wrong, or a like to what he would do. That fact of the matter is that we dont like outcast, and never will. We dont like his morals, his personality or much else regarding him.

The simple fact is however. That SoL and ATS are not polar oppisites. SoL are not white and ATS black. Its no where near as clear cut as that. We disagree with many decisions he makes, but that doesnt mean they are all bad. Who said that 100% of outcast desicions where bad? I certainly didnt. Yes, as far as im concerned, he is not an example to follow, in fact hes a million miles away, but i am sure that from time to time, even outcast can make good decisions.

But the way some of you guys talk (especially you mer) its like every single decision outcast has ever made in the past, makes now, or that he will make in future will always be the wrong one. So because of that, whatever he does we must be seen to do the exact oppisate. Thats bullshit! We dont have to justify ourselves to him, and people shouldnt be making examples out of him to deter people from doing what they think is right. Thats a scare tactic! "Oh no you must not do that thats what outcast does"! So then even if that person had a good idea or opinion, they shit themsleves because thye think, "Oh no, i musnt do anthing like outcast because it will look bad on me or the clan!" Thats total bollocks, outcast can do what he wants, we can do what we want. If we happen to make some decisions that are the same, or that coinside, then so fly a kite what? So long as that decision is deemed to be the right one for this clan. It seems like some people think that we should be seen to do the exact oppisate to outcast regardless! :/

Now, ajunta if you come on server as padawan, and admin wants to rename you, they have every right to do so. I have no complaints against that. All i ask is that you do the sensible thing, and rename yourself something else, so that admin dont have to. You dont have to rename yourself ajunta, you can rename to something that allows you to keep your privicy. But NO PADAWAN NAMES PLEASE.

And admin, if you see ajunta on server under padawan. Dont rename him to ajunta. Do as ive asked him to do. Rename him so something that allows him to keep privicy and remain unknown. That way we can aviod any unpleasant circumstances, without having any padawans on the server! Perfect!

Anybody wanna argue??? Darth Maul Razz

EDIT: also another reason why padawan shouldnt be allowed. Say a padawan is laming or lagging or whatever else that upsets players on server. And is then banned by the admins. If he had dynamic i.p, he can reconnect. But how do you know that this the banned padawan, or a completely new innocent player joing? If you changed his name, he would have to reconnect under the name he was banned with, thus you can ban him again because you know its him!

Another cast iron reason to get rid of padawan names.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:35 am

Phoenix wrote:
And admin, if you see ajunta on server under padawan. Dont rename him to ajunta ( neither judas nore jud... ). Do as ive asked him to do. Rename him so something that allows him to keep privicy and remain unknown.

Thank you Smile

and, I always obey when an admin wants me to change name, i never keep padawan, i change to something different that Padawan, which can let people recognize me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:44 am

Thank you co-operating aju, i really appreciate it Wink
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:47 am

Phoenix wrote:
Right, firstly mereel, dont try to make kernow look like he's an 8 year old school kid, by saying your disappointed in him, for clearly needless reasons. Dont patronise him, he hasnt said anything to insult you. There was nothing pointless and offensive to you in his statement, so dont act unreasonably. In fact when i look at the statement you have written, YOU have been more insulting to kernow than he has to you.

I would have to disagree.... I usually feel like the one being treated like a kid.....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:57 am

not at all, we respect and value your opinion. But you were just a little too demanding with kernow.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 9:08 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
But Blue therein lies my point - How do I tell in aastatus - Out of X padawans which one is the laming padawan? Neutral

1. do /aastatus
2. Look at the Padawan with the most lames/typekills next to it.
3. Take the ip and put it into a /amsleep or /amkick command.

It's not that hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:52 pm

/aminfo! Thats where I was confusing with - Not aastatus xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:19 pm

Phoe dont make me read big posts D:! I AM TOO LAZY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TURTLES   I LIKE TURTLES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I LIKE TURTLES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2