)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Cheats in SoL ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Cheats in SoL ?   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

pls tell me, are cheats really forbad in SoL ? I'm just curious i ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 5:35 am

Lol Phan doesn't script anymore (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 6:21 am

once more i don't care to have been ganged, that happens every days.
That report is only for the super kick script.

That's crazy, i help you to stop people cheating in sol, and you just reject me and insult me ( not with bad words but the way to answer to me ). I know i'm bad for speaking and diplo, but i do what i can.

That was the last time i make any effort. Both for helping SoL how i can and respecting the members which don't respect me at all.

Thanks a lot guys, i'll remember that, and you will too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 6:29 am

ahhh ajunt! dont be like that and belittle your self and others its just uncalled for. And you know i am siding with you but i really have no say in any of these matters being that im nto even a member. I am still trying to get people to listen, the way some people act is just childish and idiotic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 7:29 am

Don't worry iwabo, gotcha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 9:47 am

jenny probably scripts as often as you aju...

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

Too funny, i don't use ks at all on any servers but FF and FY. You talk without knowing lol.

EDIT : and whatever i ks or not, i'm not SoL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:14 am

u did it in the time before you left sol already.
it is only funny how you personal feuds are deciding about your actions, and you call it help... maybe it could be help... but stop acting like the innocent guy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:23 am

I act nobody : i am who i am. I'm innocent for what you accuse me, not what i confess to do.
You keep melting everything. You don't even realize what would be the difference between what you accuse me of being and what i am really ingame. THat's weird. You even make me wanting to show you who is the guy you describe : ksing trash lamer without respect only provoking. If i'd be that guy, i'd be already banned of the server lol.

I don't care about being ganged, so stop saying i'm whining at the gang.
I don't ks on SoL server, so stop saying i ks. Phoenix always says that i ks each time i kill him, that's weird ( doesn't it maek you remember someone ? )
I don't insult people in ANY Server of jk2. ( i did one bad thing lately but that is different ).

Stop with my confession ? Once more i'm not SoL and i can be as guilty as possible it wouldn't change my state of mind. I'm just bringing some stuffs to get SoL outta its shit.
I use those words because it seems you can't understand any other way.

Is it clear enough now ? OR need something else ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 11:45 am

you dont understand, and you hear what you want to hear.
i dont care for ks. but you come here for your ego, for your personal fights and your own problems. you act like the one who is willing to help, caring for something and a fair and well-considering guy. but thats not true. you have your own personal and biased reasons.
if you have problems about ksing, you should get clean about it. just delete it or use it as you wish, but relate everything to a ks. i really try to leave this topic out, but you always focus on it. and now you complain.
and if you ahve a problem with jenny, solve it with jenny.
if you want to be a puss y be it somewhere else

but as soon as you want to share your wisdom with us, you are welcome. but you left your sensitive mind behind, and here only is the guy with a completely stuck and addicted mind. get urself together

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 1:39 pm

you really don't udnerstand. okay, me i do now. It's the 2nd time that i understand, and that time, i won't let it go like that.
You're welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 2:28 pm

Alright, this is getting a little too personal guys. Let's address some core issues:

@Ajunta: you are right, if she is cheating, she shouldn't be, and we should be pursuing the actions we've made to deal with it. Cheats aren't allowed in SoL, but just because something isn't allowed doesn't mean that we have to kick them out. We've had many discussions and arguments about how to handle cheaters, and the general consensus we've found is that we'd rather allow the person to remain in SoL and try to change them, than punish them by kicking them out. We've tried to come up with some incentives to stop cheating, like we ban the member from rank tournaments and from holding an administrative position. But we want to be kind - scripters are good people too - and we want to give them an opportunity to change; we don't want to become strict and uncaring. At the same time, it is not fair if someone is cheating in a clan that supports fairplay. We know that, it's just that we're struggling with the best way to handle it. If you disagree with our current way of handling it, you may have a better idea; go ahead and propose the idea and we can discuss it.

@Iwabo: Everyone is too hard on everyone. People have reasons for their opinions, but sometimes people don't realize that they are unnecessarily belittling the opinions of others. Most of the time, people have decent reasons for their opinions. For example, Ajunta has insulted this clan, its decisions, and our members quite a few times, and some of us get frustrated with this and so even small things in the present become a big deal due to the past. Ajunta has also been ignored or the clan has disagreed with his views enough to dismiss them, and this helps to fuel the problems he sees with our clan. Combine the two together - as well as a number of other problems - and you get a cycle that feeds on itself.

In reality we just need to try to understand that most of the time everyone is operating on good intentions, and sometimes to maintain peaceful relations and friendships we have to work a bit harder to make sure people understand that we respect them. Respect begets respect.

Bottom line for this thread is: Aju has a legitimate concern that we should be aware of and take seriously, and we also have reasons for the actions we have and will continue to take. Working together to come up with the best outcome is the most important part. I hope you won't give up on us, Aju.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 6:25 pm

Please dont talk to me like im some young child. I am Fully aware of all the stuff ajunt had dont and I dont speak without knowing full background on the subject( subject being ajunt)

As a teacher of mine once said "Judge the man by today not the days that came before." wenn need to trust on the hope of his actions being good intention

But the true matter of this topic is Jenny and Ajunt is right to concern and yall need to address this alittle more and push the matter, with her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:59 pm

Incredible, i'm having a judgement there. SoL are my ennemies, nick my lawyer, and iwabo the judge.

Guys, i came here to report a cheat so that you handle it, the way you want. But the way you handly my report is to treat me like a kid always on whimes.

NickdeClaw wrote:
If you disagree with our current way of handling it, you may have a better idea; go ahead and propose the idea and we can discuss it.
I don't disagree on nothing, i just bring evidences to make someone stop KS because she's SoL, and i'm just kicked like shit, considerable, isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 11:00 pm

you werent kicked.
the fact that you ks, was never a real problem... you even got your blue flame lately

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 11:10 pm

i stopped ks 2 month sooner lol, i told you for the 2 times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 1:06 am

Stop using the stereotypical address of 'you' as if everyone is insulting you. Xaso is arguing with you and thats it. I don't want anything to do with it.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 1:32 am

see what i mean? i try to get the focus OFF the ks. but you seem to have a real problem with it. ik that you werent trying to hide anything, that you dont ks on the sol server, and that you dont script against non-scripters.
but everyone knew, that you had a ks, and that you are going to use it, if you think its necessary. and it wasnt a problem.

so stop being a kid now, and stop focussing on this fawking ks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 1:50 am

The first introducing me ksing was bacara :

Commander Bacara wrote:
i was watching ur kicks for a good time, but idc if u scripts

I just answered

Ajunta Pall wrote:
I don't even have binded my ks lol.
My ks is ez to spot : if i ks, i do only 21-22 hp kicks, if i don't ks, it's 17-20 hp kicks. So you know that i didn't ks.

And you launch it again

Xasomur wrote:
jenny probably scripts as often as you aju...

Once more i answer

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Too funny, i don't use ks at all on any servers but FF and FY. You talk without knowing lol.

EDIT : and whatever i ks or not, i'm not SoL.

And i tell that it doesn't have any importance here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 1:56 am

You still want to talk about me ksing

Xasomur wrote:
u did it in the time before you left sol already.

Thus of course i answer

Ajunta Pall wrote:
I don't ks on SoL server, so stop saying i ks.

You absolutly want me to ks, whatever is the reason !
Ah yes it's me having a problem with the ks that i don't even use ? Hem ...

Xasomur wrote:
if you have problems about ksing, you should get clean about it. just delete it or use it as you wish, but relate everything to a ks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 1:57 am

Me i gave up with ks :

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Incredible, i'm having a judgement there. SoL are my ennemies, nick my lawyer, and iwabo the judge.

Guys, i came here to report a cheat so that you handle it, the way you want. But the way you handly my report is to treat me like a kid always on whimes.

NickdeClaw wrote:
If you disagree with our current way of handling it, you may have a better idea; go ahead and propose the idea and we can discuss it.
I don't disagree on nothing, i just bring evidences to make someone stop KS because she's SoL, and i'm just kicked like shit, considerable, isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 1:57 am

indeed that's why you keep talking about it ( indeed each time i only answer to what you say )

Xasomur wrote:
the fact that you ks, was never a real problem...

Nothing new there, i don't focuse, i make you remember that you know it.

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i stopped ks 2 month sooner lol, i told you for the 2 times.

Ah really, it's me focusing on ks ? ow, sorry, i must be retard ...
Xasomur wrote:
so stop being a kid now, and stop focussing on this fawking ks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 2:15 am

see... it needs you 3 posts to care about. your mind is only circulating about this issue. if you would get the intentions right, you would see that everyone here is just trying to STOP THIS FRICKING KS-TOPIC...
but you always keep it alive with an unnecessary excuse. you are like a child that has stolen chocolate from a supermarket. and everytime someone is talking about chocolate, you get hysteric.

when i say jenny probably scripts as much as you, it means, that she is scripting only when someone is just here for making her down... just as you are. she starts to rage, just like you do.

when bacara says "idc if you scripts" then it says, "just lets not talk about this I D C"

and thats what i always say: if YOU have a problem with it: solve it. thats what i say. i want to finish it. I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU AN DYOUR KS. I D C JSU GET THE fly a kite OFF WITH YOUR KS I D C

GOT IT NOW?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 2:27 am

ok close that topic, waste of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 10:55 am

iwabo wrote:
Please dont talk to me like im some young child. I am Fully aware of all the stuff ajunt had dont and I dont speak without knowing full background on the subject( subject being ajunt)
Sorry iwabo, that was not my intention. You had said:

iwabo wrote:
Stop treating him like dirt just cuz he left the clan.
This implied that you were lacking knowledge on the past, because this is not the reason people were treating him harshly. Lacking knowledge on a subject is not at all the same thing as being a child; my intent was simply to fill you in.

iwabo wrote:
As a teacher of mine once said "Judge the man by today not the days that came before." wenn need to trust on the hope of his actions being good intention
This is a nice quote to try to live by, but without learning from our past we are indeed children. One needn't completely forget the lessons of the past to move forward and forgive. I think parts of this thread are applicable to the quote, but many other elements of this thread are not applicable. Multiple people in the thread have done things that are congruent with lessons of the past, so I see no need to dismiss all the personal issues brought up here.

iwabo wrote:
But the true matter of this topic is Jenny and Ajunt is right to concern and yall need to address this alittle more and push the matter, with her
Yes, this is the real point of the thread that we need to get back to. I agree, and we will do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Mon 14 Jun 2010, 12:37 pm

Can people just remember this is a game? We are all friends here.... Why treat everything so seriously?

Bah I am going to stop talking and avoid this topic from now on cause I am afraid I might get a bit emotional, and post a long post. Xasomur would get mad at me if I did that. xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Today at 11:57 am

Back to top Go down

Cheats in SoL ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: