)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Cheats in SoL ?

Go down 
+9
BlueNinja
iwabo
Kernow Pilgrim
mereel
Commander Bacara
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

pls tell me, are cheats really forbad in SoL ? I'm just curious i ask.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 2:44 pm

Finally ^^ Xaso is on my side.. i think lol
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 11:48 pm

Well hello, I'm sorry about these forums, I am new to these, and now the subject is about me, so I will have my say..

1st iwabo if that is your name- Phantom lied...listen i am a bit to old and mature to tell lies, i do not tell lies.

2nd ganged-ajunta, you came into temple lamed me then done your stupid comments because you attacked me with your friends...
try record the whole situation instead of the part you are trying to frame me for..

3rd I hate FF well i actually love them, ask devil and co, pitty your friends do not speak to you as much in FF as they will tell you i was joking with them, they know this.

4th emote kick yes i did, did not tell lies about this, if you want to gang me and do your silly imature binds then yes i will, i wont tell lies, and yes only with emotes turned on it works, 1 v 1 then no i will not, as you are really easy to fight, i just hate kids who come into this game and try and take over with laming the whole server, oh i think you did say sorry to one member as i recall.

5th, no I do not like you-reason you come in and try lame me with your friends from day 1, so get a life, and write somethink which is correct and not half the story.

6th I play the game for fun, i do not like lamers full stop, some of the people are trying to learn the game, people like you attacking them will kill the game full stop, give them a chance, like the time when you were new to this....it is not nice situation to be in, when you are getting lamed all the time.

7th I am a friendly person to anyone, i give everyone a chance, if they want to lame and be a ass, then that is your problem when you cross that line, I have enough things to sort out at home with kids, I do not need people like you abusing mouthing off like your someone, because your not.

8th script well if you want to script well i will script full stop, i have said that from the beggining, i understand the game alot better then you, trust me...you are like a n ooby to me in this game.

9th if anyone has got a problem about me and wish me to leave, then i will say this, besides ajunta as i have no time for his childish games and comments want me to leave, then really that is not a problem...plz do not make out im the only baddy in SoL...

I have told you everything from the start and that does not change, I keep to my word.

but like i say i come to server to have fun that is all, and yes there are people like ajunta who spoil it,

and another you have choosen your life to become a full time scripter and lamer so get on with it, why try spoil SoL in return??? you are a strange kid !!

Sorry now that is off my chest...have fun

Jenny x
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:21 am

bah i give up.

I KS I EVC I AIMBOT I LAME I GANG I INSULT.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:36 am

KS - Sometimes correct - depending on your mood and who you are fighting.
U don't EVC
U don't Aim
U do lame
U do gang
U do insult
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:48 am

well, in fact gang isn't that much an issue, lame i admit i must stop, and insult, i do when i rage.

And ks : i don't even use ks anymore on SoL.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:36 am

Who are you trying to convince?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 4:28 am

people who say shit maybe ?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:35 am

I LIKE TURTLES OMFG I LIKE TURTLES OMFG I LIKE TURTLES OMFG I LIKE TURTLES OMFG I LIKE TURTLES OMFG
STOP WHINING LOOOL
kids!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:47 am

I like turtles too Napalm Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:17 am

-napalm- wrote:
I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES
STOP WHINING LOOOL
kids!

pwnt.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:42 am

Lol

I <3 Jenny. And Nap. <3

Ok I been avoiding this topic, cause to me, I see it becoming a immature insult match, and that aggravates me a lot. Guys remember this is a game.....

Bah I better stop again before I have to unleash my full feelings. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:07 pm

Hi sry not trying to insult anyone then just telling the facts Smile I had to have a say when there were 4 pages about me, case is closed Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:27 pm

Even when aju was still in the clan i remember he would lame me just cus i had my saber on for a second then switched it off again then he started hunting me cus he said: When i am about to kill i never stop! xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:02 am

INDEED.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:02 am

Bah this topic is becoming pointless in my eyes, and for many reasons too:

1) We all know Jenny uses ks and an emote script, but she is trying to stop using them for us.

2) People question if SoL tolerates scripts (You know I am talking about you). Well I hope this topic shows we do not tolerate scripters. We do not tolerate, but we aren't assholes about it. We give hinting and nudges. If it does work, oh well. Ban BOOT!

3) That this insult match I seen proves nothing. Proves how immature people can become when they get frustrated. Don't worry we all do. But sometimes it is best to increase the threshold of your limit, or you will be frustrated very easily.

I feel this topic needs to be locked now. Moderator anyone? Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheats in SoL ?   Cheats in SoL ? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheats in SoL ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: