)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

England 1 USA 1

Go down 
+6
Commander Bacara
Ajunta Pall
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
sebbat
Phoenix
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:33 am

After an immense amount of hype and expectancy on our lads, they proved that the can't deliver a high standard of football. It was a very poor performance from our side. We should be turning USA inside out and be all over them, and winning 2,3 nil, but it didnt happen. After Stevie G scored after 3 and half minutes, i though we were going to see a field day of england goals, but after that, we just seemed to switch off. Tim Howard made a string of good saves to prevent us increasing our tally, but i honesty we never really look like scoring again. Heskey probably had the best chance as he was 1 on 1 with the USA keeper, but he blasted it straight into his arms. The worrying fact is that USA coming forward, looked just a threatening as what we did. The lads need to start closing down the opposition quicker, and they need to read the game better. The Rob Green howler which brought USA level at the end of the first half, shook us, and we never really recovered from it. It was a joke, a goalkeeper shoulf never spill a shot like that, it was straight at him. It just goes to show that even the best cant handle the pressure.

Very disapointing, and we need to sort it out quick. We wont win the world cup with performances like that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:08 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00039/green_39305t.jpg

Well he is a good goalkeeper, he stoped a shot of altidore who was close to score.. i think that green is better than james and hart

In my opinion, the match was bored, except at start when gerrard scored
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 5:11 am

phew... glad that phoenix made anothe rpost for this... so that he didnt read my destrcutive judgement of their game in the other topic ^^
remember: if england is only second of their group and germany first, they will play against germany... and with that way of playing, they cant beat them...
so better get first of that group so that you can get into the tournament better, so that the chances are more equal, as soon as we have to play against each other Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 5:19 am

England shouldn've won....feel sorry for Green
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 6:00 am

Gerrard scored, i was in the pub. I went mental, i think i split 3/4 of a pint from jumping up and down so much. Everyone went mad, it was awesome Very Happy

Yeah green is a good goalkeeper, but he proved he can't handle pressure.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:06 am

Germany is lucky.. 4-0 -__-
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:20 am

NAH THEY ARE BEST. Those were pretty goals,n ot luck
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:22 am

XD Paul Green..... The ball was too much Green with the camp lol Smile

Its Paul Green or Robert Green???

Last edited by Commander Bacara on Mon 14 Jun 2010, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:22 am

luck??? lol...
the first five minutes of each half was a crap. but then we ruled the game. no fail passes. good combinations. fast attacks.
only the usage of the chances want good. there were 4 chances that HAD to be a goal, which werent used.
lol... if there was a lucky team it was argentina. germany just showed you how to play football: as a team, with a tactic, and with the will to score.

lucky... pfff ...
lol

or in short form: what aju said xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:42 am

Lol, you were lucky because when you were wining 2-0 mertesaker did a penalty but the referee didnt saw it, But well germany destroyed australia, 4 ncie goals, but i wanted to see a goal of marin :p
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:13 am

oh yes, the referee was shit. ^^
gave an offside which wasnt. maybe even 2.
gave undeserved cards to many players, of both sides.
and didnt saw other fouls at all.

but still i cant remember any situation where mertesacker could have done something worth a penalty.
and even 1 penalty wouldnt tell anything about the teams work...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:21 am

Yes, anyway, germany played better and they showed it, now tomorrow a good match Denmark vs Netharlands (Good luck ferret!)
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:35 am

and tomorrow too : ITALY - PARAGUAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:37 pm

I think its fair to note. Australia didnt play as well as USA did...
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:58 pm

TEAM CEILING CAT ARE WIN TEH EBST OUR FOOTBALL TEAM R SO GOOD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:49 pm

Meh green was scrambleing behind him to get the ball but it just rolled over,they even showed the goal in afghanastan and all the americans in the background jumped up screaming while the englands on the table sat there loooking cross xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 2:03 am

AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA GREEN DROPPED THE FAWKING BALL LOOOL.

US should have lost Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 4:22 am

Thats exactly what bothers me blue, i cant even honestly say i agree with you. At some points in the game USA looked more dangerous than we did! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 6:18 am

But USA sucks at footy xD (or they call it socor or something liek that)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 1:20 pm

American Football is AMERICAN HANDEGG!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:20 am

Yeah but many good USA 'soccer' players, play in england. So although the USA suck at football in their leagues, their international team hes reasonable caliber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

England 1 USA 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 1 USA 1   England 1 USA 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England 1 USA 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: