)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Karate Kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Karate Kid Empty
PostSubject: Karate Kid   Karate Kid Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:35 pm

So I just got back from seeing Karate Kid with a friend, it is an amazing movie. I'm not going to compare it to the original though because they are two different things. I highly reccomend it, I'm not into chinese culture but I was fascinated.

Here is the info that Sony Pictures made:

In Columbia Pictures' The Karate Kid, 12-year-old Dre Parker (Jaden Smith) could've been the most popular kid in Detroit, but his mother's (Taraji P. Henson) latest career move has landed him in China. Dre immediately falls for his classmate Mei Ying - and the feeling is mutual - but cultural differences make such a friendship impossible. Even worse, Dre's feelings make an enemy of the class bully, Cheng. In the land of kung fu, Dre knows only a little karate, and Cheng puts "the karate kid" on the floor with ease. With no friends in a strange land, Dre has nowhere to turn but maintenance man Mr. Han (Jackie Chan), who is secretly a master of kung fu. As Han teaches Dre that kung fu is not about punches and parries, but maturity and calm, Dre realizes that facing down his enemies is watching them masturbate.

cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

~~~PS: If you read carefully, you will see that I put in a touch of Ceiling Cat.
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

Karate Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate Kid   Karate Kid Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:40 pm

I watched that movie a long time ago xD
Back to top Go down

Karate Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: