)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

St!cky needs map ideas

Go down 
+5
Grimlore
sebbat
TheLichKing
Kernow Pilgrim
Waffle_bro
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Waffle_bro

St!cky needs map ideas Empty
PostSubject: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 6:31 pm

hey sol m8
im making a map and need some help idea wise

i need 5 ideas for dueling FF and ffa arena and the top 5 will be put in my map so post here an idea for a dueling a ff and a ffa room and the top ideas go in
be VERY!!! descriptive !!!!!!!!
i dont want to mess up the room for you or just flat out not know where to start to make you happy
o and add in your post what color lighting you would like in your room i can do any color (dont know about changing lights i will have to look in to that)

thanks for all the feed back ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 6:29 am

Hmm we for an arena which si good in fighting style I think it should be a wide and open space. Shapes we can go with a large circle or a large hexagon. Whatever has the best capability. You also might want to think about the access to this fighting stage - Maybe some glass doors that come down around the perimeter of the arena.

Perhaps some kind of insignia on the floor? Or on one of the walls where everyone can see?

Seating - Rising seating like a stadium around the whole arena - Passages for exits etc.....

VIP/admin viewing area?
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 9:14 am

define insignia ?
Back to top Go down
TheLichKing

TheLichKing

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 9:17 am

insignia..a type of symbol like the sol symbol,or a jedi/sith symbol.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 10:17 am

For FFA arena, something like the bespin cave but with some traps and these things Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:48 am

Yes so I can trap Seb and laugh at his helplesness! MWAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 12:09 pm

can i get a pic of the sol logo that is 512 x 512
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 3:58 pm

A really huge map with secrets to plunder.....a secret bar?
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 4:01 pm

:/ grimlore
need a duel ff or ffa
and i need more to work with then that
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 4:13 pm

xD ik i was just joking...

what would be awesome...

Would be a dueling map... that looks like a living room (with a plasma tv) but you touch the tv u get teled to a dueling room that is inside of a computer
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 8:12 pm

grimlore wants to make new Expedition ...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 9:42 pm

I wish him luck with this Razz
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:43 pm

keep the ideas coming guys
itook 2 ideas so far from this topic
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:48 pm

Ok i have one. One Trap Map. Many way and many trap whit many button. So like a labirint Very Happy U make 1, i learn it and i pwn all ^^

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 12:16 am

for ff duel or ffa?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:59 pm

@ hek no new expedition xD (Acro might be doing that. so no thanks!)

I just want the maps (are you making one or more???) to have plenty of secret stuff to find >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:40 pm

secret rooms psh u dont have to say that 2x i already have some ready
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:47 pm

for ffa, you need something balanced between close areas and large areas, with some doom.
So you need to have buildings, with some courtyard, and the building boarded by void.

For ffa, you want a room with has much space, and can be speced from some view : a balcony, or little stage on the side.

A little example for FF : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:54 pm

cmod_loadbrushsides: bad shadernum: 658

fix?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 1:49 am

it must come from your comp since i don't have this error.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 1:55 am

Just make sure that map has good fps...
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 2:29 am

steam bought game so its probly that dont worry about it ik what your saying
and blue you get 10 in temple but ill give it my best shot

blue give me an idea for a room that would work for you
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:01 pm

ffa room should also have some objects that can provide cover from projectiles (when players are equipped with term)
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

the temple in yavin is good, so is the courtyard, and the elevator room. Pretty much everywhere except the hangar.
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 2:47 am

DO u guys got any pic i could use as txt for your room in the map?
like kernow wants the sol logo do u guys want like a logo of some kind or idk
main question do u want any custom txt?

edit: ik all the ppl that put in ideas give me a pic of your skin for jk2 like an action shot or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St!cky needs map ideas   St!cky needs map ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St!cky needs map ideas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next