)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

PostSubject: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The name of this topic is right.

Post the most embarassing moment(s) in ur life!

EDIT:you don't have to post anything if you don't want to, so if you're posting here you're either posting a embarassing moment or you can make a comment about somebody else's! Very Happy

Last edited by Grimlore on Fri 02 Jul 2010, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 12:26 pm

yes, but at swimming pool, you have no pants, you are nude, but a little Swimsuit, so no way to hide it :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 12:39 pm

I never get boners in swimming pools xD but wearing skinny jeans in school next to a hot chick or your girlfriend and then some douche bag pointing it out, is SO bad. -__-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:19 pm

Lol phoe, u cant get an erecction in front of ur friends Very Happy

I h8 to have erections on school... many chicks watching D:

Im like please dont eat it! its not a hot dog :/ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:26 pm

Ok when did we start talking about erections? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:26 pm

RANDOM BONERS ARE EMBARRASSING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 3:29 pm

Or when a chick (Not girlfriend) Comes and she sits on you and you get an erection, it happened me a lot of years ago, it was really embarasing xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 6:47 pm

lol sebb I hate that they are like whats that and I am like umm nothing Embarassed

~fiSto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 9:19 pm

erection?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:30 pm

It is something what you will never have BDL xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

hektor wrote:
Hmmm i had mayn of embarassing moments ...
but this one is from my Judo career ... 4 years ago .... i saw on some sux competiton (girl vs. boy was possible) really nice girl and we make really great friendship, next day came our competiton and i was suprised when i saw her and my name as the first battle ... and because he was a girl i underestimated her and i flaunted before her .... then she accidently threw me on the TATAMI ... she threw me so strong that i stopped breathe for a while .... she won ... and i felt really bad ...

Getting owned by a girl is the most embarassing thing off all (especially if the girl owning you is ur gf :O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:36 am

it wasnt my gf ... she just looked nicely ... and i lost cuz i understimated her cuz it was a girl and i dont normally fight agaits girls ... everyone in our team laughed me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:37 am

and that you don't like hitting one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:44 am

Uhmmm maybe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 9:56 am

that's the case with me. I don't have the balls to hit a girl, yet I'm not scared to be smartassy to one. (as along as I don't get hit :s)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 10:23 am

Lol I would never hit a girl except for like, play fighting. xD

But omgggg random boners can get SO embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 10:31 am

except play fighting can lead to an icidental injury if one "play fights" a little to hard. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 6:53 pm

Grim your doing it again >:l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 7:50 pm

my most embarassing thing in jk2 is that i figered out that i used a ks from wehr that basterd... and you guy's told me Embarassed and i broke the rules.. lol i think that beat's yours pheoix lol jk.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

~Micr0~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 1:09 am

I don't think it beats phoes....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 3:43 am

BlueNinja wrote:
But omgggg random boners can get SO embarrassing.

Very Happy NO SHIT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 3:47 am

have u ever even got hit in the balls by a girl or anything b4 dude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 4:05 am

Wolfe stop spamming. DON'T ANSWER TO THIS POST.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 9:53 am

Lol Hektor =3

Hahahahahahahhahaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Fri 16 Jul 2010, 7:19 pm

lol YEA gettn a random boner in school sucked verry much i remember it... >.> i was sittn in teh classroom while i had German.... wwell u can imagine what happened i got a random boner and teh teacher sayd : Xemnas wld you come to the board please ...... -___- i walked in front of the class and everyone saw it O.o the Girls where laughting and the Boys only staired with open mouth at it and i still dont know why :/ well where tehy awesome? ore just where suprised about the size =???? Dunno :X xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Fri 16 Jul 2010, 9:46 pm

what's a boner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life   Today at 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

Most Embarassing Moment in Your Real Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next