)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

WHY hate me so Much? :s :s

Go down 
+9
Xemnas
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
Xasomur
lusantlueg
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Cibbicom
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Empty
PostSubject: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:30 am

Why hate me so much :s :s :s ?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 7:13 am

i dont
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 7:25 am

neither do i
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 8:05 am

I dont hate you, i just dont think you are SoL material....
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:32 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:34 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

why the fack do you spam??? why the fack do you taunt abuse??? why the fack do you spam force??? man :/ that behaviour isnt only silly its NOT helpful
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 12:25 pm

I dont hate you, i just left because i took a shower -__-
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 12:37 pm

Looolz seb xD You abused kicking me!!! I can taunt so much i want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:02 pm

That was Xaso - He kicked you just before he left. Don't know why......

Cib my issues are of trust. I am almost 100 percent certain you act up to me - and that you are a different person when I'm not watching. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:14 pm

why shld i hate you??? there is no taunt spam Xaso and realy apamming is not THAT evil.... and i say to kicking before leavn with NO reason is admin ABUSE xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:59 pm

Cib we dont hate you...... your attitude just stinks
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 7:12 pm

taunt spam ? what is that ? omg loooooooooooool i am rofling .... (brb)
Back to top Go down
assasin13
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
assasin13

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 8:46 pm

Cibb no one hate u bro:)
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:00 pm

I'm a lozer i know :s I can't do anything good pff :s And don't have sympity with me but i'm a yerk i know.

Grtz Cibbi
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 3:38 am

you werent spamming taunt. you were especially annoying me with taunt, disturbing my duels with lusant with it, and i couldnt even hear if he is using abs, my speakers are broken, i use old ones, and only one is working, i asked him several times to stop. i warned him. and i gave him ultimate warning. he just kept going. i performed the act i threatened to him. and i had to leave. he deserved that kick. it has no influence, he can immediatel come back. it was a symbolic punish after the warnings i gave. it was a sign that i mean it.
cmon guys: you know it are these things that make him unsuitable for our seerver. he annoys ppl so long until they rage at him. and then cibbi says they started. if i would be devy or merc, and that guy comes to me, spamming his frickin bind, his annoying taunt or his fawking pull or push, then i will hunt him.
taunting can cause just as much chaos on the server as laming can do. it is one of the things that should be punished just as laming.
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:04 am

I do not hate you, but sometimes you begin to laming and it is very troublesome - _-.
Changes your actitudes if you dont like the hate
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:41 am

Lolz the hate was there from the beginning i went on server !
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:50 am

so you came in to spam?
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 7:50 am

Cibbicom wrote:
Lolz the hate was there from the beginning i went on server !
think about what you've done
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 9:37 am

Loolz?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 7:42 pm

Cibbi thats why we voted no.......you are just TOO immature and that's why no one has really liked you. you just arent fit for sol.
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 1:36 am

Immature hahaha xD Look to danek he didn't change a bit but he have you in his net like sam to watch more Wink
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 2:19 am

we know about sam.

and the fact that the SAME ppl that give you all NO, but gave danek all YES, has to mean, that YOU are alot different from DANEK. alot worse. think about it. stop annoying ppl. dont disturb duels, dont spam, dont act like the victim all the time, be nice, keep cool.
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 3:12 am

Xasomur wrote:
we know about sam.

and the fact that the SAME ppl that give you all NO, but gave danek all YES, has to mean, that YOU are alot different from DANEK. alot worse. think about it. stop annoying ppl. dont disturb duels, dont spam, dont act like the victim all the time, be nice, keep cool.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY hate me so Much? :s :s   WHY hate me so Much? :s :s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY hate me so Much? :s :s
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next