)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

i want to be in the poll please let me join

Go down 
+4
sebbat
BlueNinja
Kernow Pilgrim
riley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
riley

i want to be in the poll please let me join Empty
PostSubject: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:03 am

can i join the poll for admins to pick me to do somthing please
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:30 am

Sorry Riley but we only give administrative nominations for full SoL members.

Unfortunately your recruit poll is failing because no-one ever sees a 'riley' on the server. Thus they don't know who he is thus they aren't willing to accept you as a recruit.

Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:33 am

and since all you want to do is sleep people, we most certainly won't let you become an admin. lol.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

Guys give him an opportunity, i want him in the poll
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:11 pm

he was. and he failed. lol.
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 6:07 pm

Sebbat wo trust rilye? I never see him on the server... We give admin for an invisible player? Hmm...

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 9:55 pm

too late ... but i voted for you in HC ...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:46 pm

And we wont be willing to give admin to somebody who a) is very young and therefore would have to prove his maturity to a greater exstent than most (although age doesnt matter if you do prove yourself, it just takes longer to do so) b) somebody who so obviously joining our clan just to gain power and importance without caring about the clan rules, morals, friendships and the idea of climbing 'the SoL ladder'.
c) a recruit who is extremely inactive and who hasnt contributed to SoL at all, in order for you to be admin you need to be a member for some time, and gain the respect and trust of other members.

resign youself to the fact that you wont be an admin riley, sorry.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 6:51 am

Lmao Pho I think you shattered his heart. xD
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:38 am

harsh hes from dark he wants to join cus im in Sol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to be in the poll please let me join   i want to be in the poll please let me join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to be in the poll please let me join
Page 1 of 1