)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Things Gster see's

Go down 
+5
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Gster
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 9:44 am

Guys ive noticed not 1 but several things going on. first of all im not trying to make u all do anything but become allies with Ats again. y am i posting this. I've read both historys and there saying the same exact thing.. u may disagree with me but look closely. also ur history is saying wat theres says but u involve your evolution and u all are using ur interests over ur what can happen and points of view. Im not siding with Outcast Or with Sol but think of it this way i can talk with him(possibly). ANOTHER WORDS!! U PEOPLE ARE letting ur hate and dislikes, and ur differences get to you. im sorry that im saying this i just hate to see conflicts in a game when its JUST a GAME!!!!! its meant to be fun learn about things and all that, but ppl blame ppl that are killing as lamers and wat not when there trying to have fun.... u ppl are a reason to jk2 losing its touch. jk2 is meant to be fun and all that, but u ppl are more chatty and afk. So if you read this i hope u understand me on this part... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 9:46 am

i went to ats server monday, there was outcast and kyle on. Kyle was more nice with me than outcast, and outcast didn't want to talk with me, while i just asked for speaking peacefully. He just kept trying to kill me calling me rat cheater and etc. Each time i was trying to speak, he said bla bla bla. what you want us to do ? THey don't want things to go better, it's not us.
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 9:53 am

im saying the same thing to them so yea. Outcast just let you know his hate of u guys is really strong so it will be Hard for u to do anything but thats why i sent it to them saying forgive and forget. cause if u dont ur gonna be mean and all that stuff and be sad so yea just wait
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:01 am

Gster some months ago, i went to ats server, and i came in, and i never did anything, and he told me, If i see you talking with a recruit, or if i see the word sol, im gonna ban you.

I know that some of our members did spam there (And im still thinking that it was bad) But he can think that all the sol's are making it :/

Btw, some ats come sometimes to sol and we have no problems with them ^^
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:03 am

hmmmmm just wait a little while about anything
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:55 am

Everytime i have ever been to his server, before ive even had chance to talk to him 1 to 1, ive either been made the 'hunted', sleeped, freezed, or ganged. He doesnt wanna talk, he never will. Outcast is up his own arse, he's a prick, pure and simple. You cant reason with somebody who thinks they are right 100% of the time, he wont discuss anything, only use admin abuse and ban before anybody from SoL has a chance to talk to him, then once you are silenced he starts to talk, but just repeats himself over and over again because he is a bloody idiot saying "pseudoclans" all the effing time. Hes a loser. He considers himself above and beyond every clan and person in whole of JK2, and people who think like that, i have no time for.

I dont see why we need to try and make friends with Outcast, we are perfectly fine how we are, and we have plenty of other allys for us to mix with. Its not like not being friends with ATS is ruining our game, because that isnt the case, not for me anyways. I come on our server and have loads of fun without giving ATS a second thought.

When it comes to my enjoyment of the game my relationship with ATS is neither here nor there. Im totally indifferent about them.

But for the record, you may be intrested to check this out. Just a taste of much of a penis jockey Outcast is...

https://soljk2.forumotion.com/member-conversation-f3/no-truce-as-of-yet-from-outcast-t931.htm

We appreciate your concerns though Gster, so thx for making the effort to come here and express your feelings, and you are welcome to do so whenever u like. Wink

See we are not Outcast, in fact the polar opposite. We will talk and discuss matters peacefully, and even if we dont agree, we respect and honour people opinions, a trait that somewhat illudes Outcast.

In SoL, people who speak out or go against the grain are not met with consequences like in ATS, instead they are met with respect and understanding for their opinion even if it is disagreed with. We encourage individuals to share and state their feelings and opinions, and we try and empathise with peoples situations. Thats is what makes us differ from Outcast. This is SoL and we democracy and equality.
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:12 am

ur still missing the point all u need is influence. the reason he is mad u all left him no bb no nothin u thought he left so u went on getting another server, but then again neither did he.. another words its all of ur ppl's fault execpt some of the new ppl both in Ats and Sol so yea dont involve me that much so yea
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:18 am

Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:19 am

ive read it 3 times y read it again
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:24 am

And what do you think about it?

Who really left ATS?
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:32 am

Both of Sol and the Outcast ATS
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:00 pm

I can see the issue here.

Gster thank you for talking her it's nice to get an outside opinion. However, through your words the message is plain and simple - You think that ATS = Outcast and vice versa.

Sorry I miss - Where in the ATS history section does it mention the clan division in december? Where does it actually indicate events of the past in ATS? All it states is ideology ideology ideology. It ironically says nothing historical in terms of events and factual data.

Outcast left us/ATS. Not the other way round. He deleted the server and forum and left us to pick up the pieces. His test was like chucking a baby into the woods. We reformed the clan and rebuilt it. He came back and ordered us to disgard our system of democracy. We said no. Over two thirds of the clan had the courage to stand up to him. That count says something.

All Outcast does now is raise a new generation of ATS who are clueless to everything outside the ATS server. They are told to hate us before they even meet us. Our only job is to gain friendly relations with these new ATS, showing them we aren't 'pseudoclans' as Outcast dictates.

This is how things work - Outcast provokes people. These people react.

................................................................................................................
Example A - Outcast provokes 'Player 1' by telling the entire ATS and anyone who listens that he is a cheater, lier, traitor etc..

'Player 1' reacts in some form. In most cases it is aggresion - Which further forms the aggresive figure of 'Player 1' in the minds of the brainwashed ATS.

But we are the different 'Player 1' - Who (instead of fighting back with insults/lags etc..) actually do what Outcast can never stop no matter how he tries to silence everyone. We spread the word of what happened and how Outcast demonstrated his inadequecy at leadership.
................................................................................................................................

Currently there are 2 types of ATS -

*The old members, who experianced the events of December and due to their close relations with ATS hierarchy, have developed a narrow minded prejudice towards any player Outcast indicates as 'psuedo'.

*The new members, who are taught by the older members to irrationally hate these 'pseudoclans'.

These New Members also are in two groups -

*One group are friends with SoL, they have come to know them and have experianced that they are NOT actually clinically insane cheaters ^^ - These people reguarly come to the SoL server and play/talk etc... They also see the narrow minded view of ATS members such as Kyle Katarn, Argentino, Kimi'o and of course Outcast himself. What stops them from speaking out? Fear - Fear of being individualized as a 'pseudoclan lover' and eventually being exiled by Outcast.

*Second group is far more simple - Those who have been corrupted too much by Outcastian propoganda to actually take in general sense from other players. These players are simply brainwashed, and despite many friendly SoL efforts to gain their mutual friendship and understanding they insult them and ignore them. Why? Because Outcastian propoganda has taught them this way. Examples? Edd. CowsAreTasty and surely more to come....

So I can see your perspective. And I agree - We need influence to get through to Outcast. But none will listen to him - Even NickdeClaw would be shunned. And he is potentially the most mature player in this whole game.

In my opinion, WE make the effort for peace and understanding. WE make the diplomatic missions and talks. And Outcast silences/ignores them, and HE is the one who makes this situation far more terrible than it should be.

Back to Edd - Ask him: Does he dislike SoL? He will say yes. Ask him why? And you will get a lengthy silence followed by "Because Outcast told me".

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:00 pm

Gster wrote:
the reason he is mad u all left him no bb no nothin u thought he left so u went on getting another server

Gster im sorry but you dont know the score.

Outcast left us in the lurch, we didnt have a clue what was going on. You were not here so u couldnt understand. It was chaos mate, the whole ATS was in disarray. For a while, ATS was pandemonium. All because of Outcasts neglegance and disregard for us.

Outcast just left, just like that, uped sticked and fooked off. Not a word to anybody. He dramatically altered the settings on the server so that it was default status, he deleated and reset the forums, and just left us without further instruction of knowladge.

Yes we thought we was gone for good. We were in a state of turmoil but thanx to some quick reacting by the admins, we were able to steady the ship. We started to rebuild, modify the forum, set up a new server, enforce a new admin team and a council, devise legislations, clan missions and causes, our qualities, and most importantly we devised and equal and democratic system. Things were beginning to pick back up, the future was looking better, we had gone from rock bottom to hope and optimism in just a few of weeks.

Then Outcast returned laying claims to everything, he buggered off without a care in the world and then came back trying to take everything that we tried so hard to rebuild back into his ownership. We refused to be used and abused like that.

We made a stand, we were not pwns in a chess game, to be disposed of or minipulated with at Outcasts will, we were not going to let he waltz back to helm of the ship after he so blantantly screwed us and left us in confusion and disorder.

Outcast is the one to blame, it is his own fault, 100%

Lets me just state that as far as SoL goes, we owe outcast nothing, absolutely nothing!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:09 pm

Gster Phoenix isn't telling you that your opinion is clueless. He is just saying the passion he feels for being so disgarded by his 'leader'. We all did.

However Gster I can see your point - You say that we both escalate this into a big thing. And I agree with you - ATS AND SoL have worked this event up to the climax. Needlessly I should say, but it's only because the actions of each is complitly oppoisite in morals, politics and opinion.

You have talked with him on this matter many times I assume? You are a close friend of his no? Surely he doesn't tell you whats what, he listens yes? He gives you reasons and arguments yes? Or does he just say "Drop it Gster....ignore this..."?

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:22 pm

Reasons and arguements kernow? More like he whips up a concoction of lies and frabrications and feeds them to his members. Outcast couldnt put up true reasons and arguements if he was on trail in the garden of eden!

Outcast is a minipulator. He is your biggest fan when you do his bidding, and he will promise you the earth so long as you obay him, but one wrong word against him and your out the door, branded with all the names under the sun.

Thats difference between SoL and ATS. In ATS if you go against outcast, your history. If you go against SoL, we forgive and embrace you.
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

thats my point phoneix ur hate and ur differences got the better of you..... kernow u saw my point and yes im a good friend with him, he listens he didnt put me off. but from what i seen u both hate each other for the same exact THING... u hates u all for changing/ leaving and u all dislike him for him leaving, and changing.!..!.!.!.!. and he doesnt tell me wats wat lol. also u 2 clans started this and in my opinion end it. ITS the biggest conflict over a game and its all for pretty much for the same reasons..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 3:18 pm

I dont hate Outcast, i dont hate anybody in Jk2, its only a game. I hate murderers and rapists and pedophiles, but JK2 players no i cant say i hate them as much, even the worst of them (although sometimes i feel like i do) Razz

No i dont hate him, i just think he is arrogent, incapable of remorse or even honesty, and i disagree with both his clan system, and most of the things he says and does. But no i dont hate him, he just not my cup of tea. Wink

EDIT: and i certainly didnt like the humilation he put me through on his server in front of his clan, i maybe hated him a little back then lol, but i dont care now. I just rose above it.

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 3:22 pm

Gster wrote:
thats my point phoneix ur hate and ur differences got the better of you..... kernow u saw my point and yes im a good friend with him, he listens he didnt put me off. but from what i seen u both hate each other for the same exact THING... u hates u all for changing/ leaving and u all dislike him for him leaving, and changing.!..!.!.!.!. and he doesnt tell me wats wat lol. also u 2 clans started this and in my opinion end it. ITS the biggest conflict over a game and its all for pretty much for the same reasons..

I can totally agree with Gster here. But as always we come to this solution - How to stop this conflict? Because Outcast won't accept us as long as we don't be his dogs and we won't accept him if he keeps promoting false lies about us.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 5:41 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
They are told to hate us before they even meet us.

Like hate by judging a person by their looks...
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 3:44 am

hhhhmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 3:47 am

Grim how come your rank says recruit? Your not a recruit.....who changed it?

Ive changed u back to no rank....
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 4:52 am

2 things

i am really proud and happy that now obviously everybody shares my opinion: we are ats, outcast left US. and not vice versa. until the name change this wasnt clear and i could red things like: "as we left outcast". but i think the history, older and recent, show that the true heritage of the ats ideals and values is here in sol. and that all the greed and disgust is there in ats. the only thing we miss here is the copyright. ^^

the other is that i appreciate that what you try gster: being a neutral one. but it doesnt work. there were others before you. abrum may be named here.
but outcast forces you to make a decision: if you are not with me, you are my enemy.
and sol forces you too: our character and our words and our actions prove who we are, and when we point out the actions and the words and the character of outcast, then it proves what they are. and when you came to that point, you have to be ignorant or very frightened, to still hold on to outcast, or even stay neutral.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:28 am

We're not involved in any way with ATS because they want nothing to do with us, every attempt at diplomacy or acquaintanceship has been denied. We are banned for going to their server and they exiled us for declaring our independence.

Tell me, who do you really think is at fault here?
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:14 am

umm it depends! on the way u look at things
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:24 am

Gster, do you think that its reasonable that he call us cheaters because he left us? We should wanted to play in peace, with all jk2, but that guy doesnt wanted, he is crazy.. He just wants to probe that he is better than all jk2, and he is just crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things Gster see's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Gster see's   Things Gster see's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Gster see's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next