)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sorry for this

Go down 
+8
BlueNinja
mereel
Phoenix
GONZA
tweetie
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Lucifer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 5:03 pm

I have been so focused on Starcraft 2 the last couple of days, it just seems jk2 is separating me from my clan.... I have waited for a game like this in so long, so epically finish in the right way, that in the end, i cant stop playing it Sad

I will be on tom i just wanted to get a feel of that the game the last couple of days
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:22 pm

dude, don't worry, i'm starcraft fan too, and i've been playing sc1 and broodwar only those last weeks. I've almost finished broodwar campaign, then i'll go on sc2, so don't worry, you arn't the only.
Back to top Go down

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:38 pm

Hahahah XD I had the same problem last couple of days... I am a kinda Brutal Legend addict Razz. I mean we don't expect everyone to come on day in day out. Sometimes they do social things like going out with people or playing a nice game behind a console or another game... So there gone for awhile. But in my case I always go back to JK2 again not because of the game... The game is old but still fun but most I am here because of the people...

Just make sure your not getting REALLY inactive. I don't mind 2 days.... 3 or 4 I do and don't do it to much like your away for 3 days and than your on 1 hour and you leave again for 3 days...

Smile.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 1:54 am

It's out on the mac!! What is it like? I WANT IT!
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 2:14 am

DUDE STOP BUYING IT WAIT FOR KOTOR 3!!
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 2:29 am

Ferret you feel the same as me xD. I played assasins creed 2 or Crysis and nothing to do with JK2 lol. I came for the people too and for fun Very Happy, but if i play the single player is a bit boring for me hehe.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 3:03 am

Ive started final fantasy 7, again, ive played it loads of times in the past, its an ancient game with crap graphics, and yet i still love it even now, the gameplay and storyline just <3. And as im off work its great for passing time, i get more absorbed in Final fantasy than i do jk2....
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 3:40 am

No such thing as KOTOR 3! ONLY TOR! (The Old Republic, a massive new MMORPG coming out)

I am big fan too, so don't worry. Once, I fix my computer up, you probably won't see me on for a few days.

STARCRAFT 2 FTW! FANS UNITE! ./
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:31 am

I WANT THIS GAME SOOOOO FUUUUUCCCCKKING BADDDDDD!!
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 7:47 am

Battlefield 2 FTW
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:41 am

Anyone wants to add me online Starcraft 2 it's Logan_Andrew_James@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:51 am

I am LordDraconus@hotmail.com

Add me if you want.

My work schedule leaves me with very little time for games as is. And I will attempt to balance my time between JK2 and SC2, but in a few weeks, I will have more time free and that is when I will be more active on jk2 among other things.

Feel free to add me on SC 2 if you want however Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:52 am

Games and GAMES GAMES!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:26 pm

Lol Lord dw it'sa game, why would u say it would separate from yur clan Sol XD, it's doesn't matter if u have to play in Sol always, enjoy what u have something new. Newer games are pretty fun n addictive for longtime so just enjoy for what u earned for. Too bad i got an old PC when i bought a new PSU 1 year ago and it blew my 256 MB radeon graphics carrd due to overheating and i was really :X.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry for this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for this   Sorry for this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: