)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time

Go down 
+4
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
Battledroidlover
Chelsea
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea

Chelsea

Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Empty
PostSubject: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 4:49 am

So yeah i'm not retiring, the ATS clan would be peace again but i found it hard with Kyle and Outcast which i'm officially banned for accidential pressing the Sol tag bind btn. Ban Ban Ban Ban yeh i know how it feels bein kicked out

Last edited by Chelsea on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 4:59 am

*Sigh* Chelsea....the whole reason we are in this "war" with ATS is that Outcast started it and is always saying: That SoL clan is a clan of traitors deserters pro rats etc......and all he does to us is ban us.... all he does is BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN.......... How can that be a nice person? Anyway GL and bb.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:03 am

Dw from time to time things going to be kool oneday trust me ,war can't go forever m8,but we should learn how to forgive others.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:45 am

Well chelsea, you know, i have a good relationship with some ATS people, but understand, we cant make anything if they are still banning us, there is not gonna be friendship, if they are banning us

Anyway see you soon Smile

Last edited by sebbat on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:52 am

I never really thought outcast was bad...every time i saw him on the old server he was really quiet though..back then nobody talked to me though lol.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 6:20 am

Chelsea many people in ATS are our friends ATS isnt our enemy Outcast is....
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:15 am

Agreed.

There is no 'clan war' - Not anymore. The people we had disagreements with are now inactive and the representatives of ATS are nice people. I have no problems with ATS, just Outcast and Kyle Katarn.

Chelsea there is already a peace. ATS people openly visit the SoL server and SoL come onto ATS when abusers such as Outcast and Kyle aren't there to ban/silence them. Despite Outcast's efforts we are all still friends and enthusiastic with one another. Smile

I say there is already peace with the two clans. And you are right, soon all of council members but Outcast/Kyle Katarn will be full of people who LIKE SoL. Razz

I understand your guilt Chelsea but there is no reason for it. You are a nice person and you have made INDEPENDENT and WELL-REASONED decisions. Mature and understanding. We all <3 you xD
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:46 am

Ive never hate outcast or some ATS member, i know he bans and its bad but, when i was in o.o, azzy, who was my master, told me that he was a bad guy and that he bans the o.o, but when i went to the server my tag was like this:****, and he didnt tell me anything of take it off and he didnt ban me. So i think he is a good person (apart of the bans and all the stuff, i think that is bad) Im speaking in past cuz im not too much now at ATS server so i dont know how will reaction with my SoL tag. I mean like a person he must be good. And all this thing of the "war" with ATS, i think Jk2 is just a game, and there are some people who take this thing of the "war" really seriously. Its my opinion i dont know.

Cya soon chelsea Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:29 am

Btw Chelsea. I'm fed up of people saying WE hinder potential for peace.

A guy called Father Gregori was laming on ATS server and eventually was banned. I heard Sircamus say in Spanish 'He was a faker from SoL'.....to Outcast and Kyle. I asked Sir what SoL it was then if he knew this and he didn't answer...

I like Sircamus and I know he is rational and ok. Thus I think he was just acting up to Outcast. But you can see how people have these irrational hates towards us because Outcast says 'Hate these people and I will like you. If I like you you get power!' ..... Neutral

By coincidence Sircamus has admin.....he got it by acting like this I suspect....

Anyway I ask again what WE do to hinder peace? We make all attempts for it. Hierarchy in that clan just prevents it.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:52 am

kernow. i am impressed!!! you finally wrote sircamus instead of sircumus. i thought that day would never come. O.O
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 10:11 am

lmao chelsea rofl rofl and more rofl

He generalizes, bans ppl for no reason and all because of his absolutism and tirany. We can enter and play peacefully but that guy comes and bans us, lies about us, hates us xDDDD He will never change. He only thinks in himself and his "oh, he is not agreed with me!! ok, BAN!!!" lmao. There is no intention of playing with a guy like that. I also grew in as a player in ATS with all their ideals and all that stuff and yeah, it's a very good clan the only DEFECT is ]=ATS=[~Outcast~ ^^

Whatever, I respect your feelings towards outcast. Personally I LOVED ATS clan and I'm no cheater, lamer, etc etc and I only left the clan and as soon as I did that: BAN!!!! why? no reason =) hahahhahaha lmao so yes I DO NOT LIKE OUTCAST AT ALL =)

anyway
Cya chelsea ^^ GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time   Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aye sorry about this but i was drunk at that time
Page 1 of 1