)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/

Go down 
+11
striker
Axel
Lelouch
BlueNinja
Grimlore
Kernow Pilgrim
TheGraanulaarian
Battledroidlover
Blademaster
Lucifer
Phoenix
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 12:21 pm

Guys i gotta admit, im gettin pretty fed up of our current maps. Ive been thinking recently how much i want the old bespin streets back, i enjoyed the game more when we used to play on that map, it was so much better than yavin temple. Ive never been a big fan of yavin, sure ive tolerated it and it even grew on me up to a point, but i miss the bespin map, it was so much better. Also whilest the ffa maps are ok up to a point, im not mad on being on them for any length of time (ok i know, they make u appreciate how the game was in its infancy) but if we could mod any more single player maps, that would be fantastic.

Our current ffa maps are just yavin, bespin and deathstar (there no point saying ns streets cos it sucks for ffa), and the rest of the 'special maps' (forest house, tmbj, expedition, ect....) suck for general play. They are either laggy, or just generally unsuitable for combat because of their layout, so they get pretty boring after a short time. Also it isnt always convienient to change maps to these special ones, if the server has players on that dont have them downloaded.

I also think we could do with getting zoned back, its a crap ffa map, but its highly suitable for tourneys.

So what im saying is that we need to really put our heads togther and bring some new maps to the table. It would be great for SoL, and great for JK2 for that matter. It would bring some new excitement and enjoyment back into the game.

So i think we should consider first getting bespin back (it means alot to me cos thats where i started playing jk2, that was the map where i 'grew up' so to speak) into our arsenal or maps, then consider if getting any other single player maps sorted out for us to play.

I know it may not be easy to sort out, but surely this can be done?

thx Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:25 pm

OMG I LOVE BESPIN STREETS, and what happen to jedi council.. i used to be on bespin streets alot when draco was around with outcast still
Back to top Go down
Blademaster

Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:41 pm

i agree i miss the Bespin streets Sad it brings back a lot of memories when i first started playing Jk2
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:40 pm

Someone should make doom_detention <--- my favourite SP map.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 2:36 am

Mmm bespin streets is besT.

I'm in the process of creating a map which may/may not be a suitable replacement for zoned, but don't expect it anytime soon if at all lol. I'd love to learn how to mod SP maps for mp too ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 4:13 am

Hek has the map and cld give it to someone for upload. But it is Abrum's mod, and we need Abrum's permission to use it.

I can't mod or map... Sad

Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 5:23 am

yeah and abrum has gone power crazy in ATS.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 6:28 am

No he hasn't BDL. It is complex with Abrum but in the end I think he found a quicker access to position and respect in ATS than in SoL. He is still a nice guy as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 10:08 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
yeah and abrum has gone power crazy in ATS.

as if... :/

he didn't report me to Outcast when i told him i was there

so he's still kewl inside guys Smile

@ phoe you've been reading my mind. and ur right yavins no longer an beautiful babe and now an old hag..

Bespin and other maps ftw Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 12:32 pm

Grim he didn't report you because YOU'RE NOT IN SOL. -__-

Yeah, I'm bored to bro, that's why I took a 3 month break xD but all the other maps cause my fps to die.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 7:25 pm

Grim why would he report you? he doesnt even know you lol and you arent even in SoL....but a couple of months ago I thought abrum banned kernow or someone like that.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 12:19 am

No Abrum doesn't openly ban and insult me. However I wore my name the other day and he was the only admin on, and I was banned - However there was a silent spectating padawan on and I was wearing my name publicly so it was proberly Outcast undercover.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 1:36 am

lol @ grimlore. What a tool....
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 3:43 am

LOL. Permission? In Boom/o.o/.FFa we use that map havnt had anyone tell us anything but nice map XD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 3:45 am

Situation or progress?

Im not going to let this go until i see Bespin_Streets on that gametracker display! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:32 am

i hate bespin streets maybe we could mod another map or make a map which other people can acess?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:34 am

Axel have you ever gone to bespin streets? or do u think phoe meant ffa_bespin? I REALLY WANT DOOM-DETENTION >:l
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:45 am

ohhh i thought pheo ment ffa bespin
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:47 am

lol no we have ffa bespin. Im talking about the single player bespin streets map, modded so that we can use it on our server. Back in the ATS days it was our primary map, and despite all the differences between SoL and ATS, and everything we have come through and become, that is one thing i miss from the old ATS.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:49 am

you meen the campaign map when you first meet the reborns?
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:14 am

i like specials maps, HEY , NOW I DISCOVER HOW TO PUT SPECIAL, AND WE NEVER PUT SPECIALS MAPS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:31 am

bespin streeets ftw! cheers
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:32 am

yes axel, that one.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 2:05 pm

make it better you could by making it different from ATS Bespin Streets. Smile Yoda
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:18 pm

i love that map ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/   Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgic, and frankly bored :/
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next