)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

reason for my bann.................?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheReferee///

PostSubject: reason for my bann.................?   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 2:29 am

First topic message reminder :

any reason i was banned or did one of the admins just go banhammer everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 12:05 pm

You showed me moves back when you were a nice guy yea, irrelevant when you observe the change you have made in your character.

You blue dfa sweep me then kick to kill. Yes it is a lame.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 12:34 pm

LOL.

No comment.

Some people never change and sometimes seem like they make a conscious effort to disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 2:26 pm

LMAO
kernow lol
u take this game way to seriously
thats the dif between your view and mine and even ppl like devy we are just here to have fun our fun is having a good laugh yours is sitting there yelling at ppl when they dont do something right and talking about your self naked in a lake/body of water with your friends looking at each others junk

im just sayin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 7:03 pm

i vote 2 week ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 11:09 pm

ok, bdl stop spamming here. admisn have their task and they decide. if you see that admins doing a bad job with banning, then pass it along to the council as soon as it is running again.
but leave this topic for a real discussion.
ref may defend himslef
and others may explain him what he did wrong.

@ ref
you may say we take it too serious. well ok, but then its sol, and if you dont like it, play somewhere else and leave us alone.
but we want to have fun which isnt on cost of other ppl. and that day you showed again that you dont care for anything then yourself on the server. and your endless blindness you forced us to react on your stupidity with a ban.
is it clear enough for now?

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 3:14 am

no its not ty very much because i was havin fun talking and messin around with you and u where laughin with me............so then im not thinking about my self also i was having fun with devy and peg again not only myself so there is another false reason to bann me...........
keep them coming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 3:43 am

lol you had fun with me as long as you didnt harass someone else. otherwise i dont find it funny as well.

and you and devy and peg were those who harassed other ppl. if you have fun that way, do it on anothr server. you dont need us for doing that... OH OF COURSE YOU DO... THE NO0BIES THAT NEED TO SUFFER FOR YOUR FUN ...

Rolling Eyes

right there u dont think further than i can fart

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 4:19 am

no one sufferd dude ones again its a game.........no0bs just tele run......... and we didnt kill that many of your no0bs...............and ones again its a game its going to happen your going to die ones or twice and then u just tele back ive been over this already..........you guys have teles that put you right back where u died u dont even have to walk to where u died and if u dont want to get killed you have a bubble to hid in which we dont mess with...................and we had a ffa in the hall way to temple..........they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.... its a big ass map you could go any where and u deiced to hid and chill in temple what about rock no one ever goes to rock any more why dont u hid there .............no0bs go where there is ppl......if u are at rock they will folow u..............and as i remember there where not many no0bs even on when we did that.....

NEXT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 4:47 am

lol when it comes down to arguments you look not farer than you can reach out with your own hand.

dude, do you really think the no0bs have fun run away all the time? and get insulted as such?
like i said: i will rather ensure the fun of 10 n0obs than yours, ebcause your way of fun is available at other places as well. go there.

ah end: tele run wont help at a server lag Rolling Eyes

its not about YOU alone. everyone has the same importance. and we will ban one of them to make the game for many others more enjoyable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 4:55 am

Xasomur wrote:
lol when it comes down to arguments you look not farer than you can reach out with your own hand.

dude, do you really think the no0bs have fun run away all the time? and get insulted as such?
like i said: i will rather ensure the fun of 10 n0obs than yours, ebcause your way of fun is available at other places as well. go there.

ah end: tele run wont help at a server lag Rolling Eyes

its not about YOU alone. everyone has the same importance. and we will ban one of them to make the game for many others more enjoyable.

INDEED! Karma. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 7:24 am

Indeed Indeed xaso! 1- 0 to xaso!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 9:12 am

LMAO
xaso everyone has their own type of fun..... just becuase u think fun is one way doesnt mean everyone is going to think that way.......

irish way of fun= scripts and lame
nick = turning what ppl say back against themselfs
outcast = banning "rats"
you cant bann some one for having fun their way.....................and so what if no0bs get lamed ones or twice by ppl i had it happen to me when i joined everyone has it happen to them.............. its life no0bs get pwned till they get good or get friends............... no0bs learn to deal or get better........ if you treat no0bs like gods they turn out like ray. and they run shed tears and think they are good when really all they have is some one to hide behind..............
some look at this and say the no0bs are learning something...............you look at it like OMG the head of the clan is getting picked on................when really its some one u have no idea about

@bdl so far we are even ...............xaso is putting up a good fight :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 12:11 pm

lol, of course evryone prefers different ways to have fun. we made the server for those kind of fun, that isnt on cost of another. on our server everyone may choose themselve what he wants to do, as long as he not forces somebody else to do something he doesnt want, or doesnt have fun with.

thats why i am saying again: if you want to have fun making ppl down, do it somewhere else.
if outcast wants to ban rats, he can do it on his server... do you visit it to play his game? no.
so why do you come to us though you dont want to play ours?

and i also said: i know you have your fun. and fun its what its all about. but by what you call fun for you, others didnt have. and you didnt care. you got your fun from it. and like i said: we will ban one person to ensure that the others doesnt have to suffer for that single person.

and even every newb on our server has the right to have his peaceful fun as everyone else. we dont strave for skills or getting better in first line, we wont take somebody the fun in the game to achieve skills. and whining and cr ying newbs arent YOUR problem. if they cr y unreasoned, no-one gets banned. and if they ask for our help, we will try to help them to defend themselves as well.
we dont tell the no0bs to come to the admins and ask for bans

in fact: you were the only one asking for a ban... for yourself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 12:16 pm

Ref you're right in the sense that reality of 'fun' and everything really is just perceptive. That's why when we were ATS I made the moral imperitive that majority=morals. What the VAST MAJORITY of people feel and stress demonstrates the reality we live in.

You are the minority that indulges in a self-based ideological view of 'playing' the game which ironically ruins it for others, as does your 'fun'.

It's your argument here against the whole clans, doesn't that tell you something? No they aren't all arse lickers who are afraid Xasomur will ban them if they disagree with him (which is ATS), they SPEAK their individual morals which are formed around a social standard that we come to accept as a 'reality', because the MAJORITY think this.

You attitude might be the same of someone thinking it's right to shoot someone in the head for insulting you. You are so self-obsessed here you can't see the outer-perspective. Now I completely UNDERSTAND your viewpoing but I can't SYMPATHISE with it because it is a minority opinion that only few anti-socials have in their arsenal of 'playing for fun'.

Our play is a standard so that as many people as possible can enjoy the game, we don't focus purely on ourselves we focus on the greater majority that shape our opinions. We are fair to this.
Your play is a selfish one, that has no consideration for personal space and/or social respect. Why should you? It's only 'a game'.

We have a community here which we strive to defend, keeping it intact with perfectly understandable guidelines. You just have the 'fun' which you create by whatever means. Who cares what other people think, as long as YOU have fun right? Neutral

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 1:31 pm

You attitude might be the same of someone thinking it's right to shoot someone in the head for insulting you. You are so self-obsessed here you can't see the outer-perspective. Now I completely UNDERSTAND your viewpoing but I can't SYMPATHISE with it because it is a minority opinion that only few anti-socials have in their arsenal of 'playing for fun'.

your funny kernow because if i think about it i get treated like this as well but on a higher scale
im talking about rayner laming me............same as me laming a no0b right???? well it is
and
what do i do i dont sit there and piss puppy and mon about it i fight

do u really think the no0bs are looking for peace they are just looking to kill somethings the no0bs dont even know what lame is they just hear ppl say it when they get attacked so they say it because they want to look good infront of the clan..............if lame wasnt a rule they would fight back which they do any way here................

and i dont just have my fun i share my fun with devy irish and others that are with me so its not just for my self in joyment its for the ppl im with self enjoyment ass well which is no longer self enjoyment its group enjoyment which by listening to that is what its all about.

then im also not breaking the rules if a group is having fun all because of the same thing

and then your anti-socials comment i think this is funny too because

if im having fun with a group of guys (no homo) isnt that being social???? why cant you kill and talk and have fun all at the same time??? just because im not social with everyone doesnt mean im not social

kernow i dont see you chit chatting with devy very much does that mean your an anti-socialest ??? noooo it means u just dont like to talk to him

your in the same boat im in buddy only if we are not having the same fun as the sol clan we get banned........... which is like outcast if u ask me............i get lamed by laaf and wehr and all those guys lots of times and im ok........nothin wrong with me

the scenario apply's to both of us just on 2 diff lvl's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 1:42 pm

Haha Ref., admin o wned, clan pw ned and forum pw ned. L M F A O!!!!! Hacking is funny now, haha. Have fun on ATS. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 2:01 pm

lol ill see u there xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 9:42 pm

If you're talking about Ryner (Rayner?), then no obviously it isn't the same as laming a new player to the server. You can defend yourself but new players, who sometimes don't know how to speak let alone to fight back, are at a completely different skill level.

No Ref. If lame wasn't a rule then they simply wouldn't come to our server Smile

Ref wrote:
and i dont just have my fun i share my fun with devy irish and others that are with me so its not just for my self in joyment its for the ppl im with self enjoyment ass well which is no longer self enjoyment its group enjoyment which by listening to that is what its all about.

You have no consideration for the well-being of most other players. Funny how the examples of people you give are also cheating, laming, anti-social annoyances to the server's population.

Ref wrote:
then im also not breaking the rules if a group is having fun all because of the same thing

I can't understand your logic here. Does a child rapist think his actions are legal because he is in a group who commit the same offence? :/ Common Sense Ref. Common Sense.

For your flawed logic on the anti-social point. I would say for you to look at the 'Anti-Social-Behaving-Order' decree in Britain, aka ASBO. This defeats your point I think.

Yes in the same boat......only mine isn't a KS, an insulting aggresive attitude, a support of laggers, impersination of a community in strive to give it a bad name, laming. Ref as the majority of players will tell you here - It's a lot harder to be banned from SoL than Ca or ATS. Take responsibility for your actions, you broke simple guidelines and when you are punished for it you take up the ironicly 'victimised' attitude.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

dude anti social do u even know what these words mean??? lol
here let me help you out
means you dont interact with others
alright now that i helped you out maybe you can use the word beter now and see that i am quite social with others and yes they ks and lame and ........... your friends cr y and run .........the only dif is mine are better then yours.......

and lmao to the this
It's a lot harder to be banned from SoL than Ca or ATS

all go with the ats in that but Ca lmao dude the ppl on ca are cool and i bet u i would never get banned from their server. ats well i get banned when i walk in the server xPP

kernow why should the good players be banned from your server we get banned because we lame because we get bord because none of your members or ppl that play on there will fight us i asked sol members and they all back out because they know im better........... no one will ff devy because he pw ns ppl fight nick because hes a member.........now why would this be?
the beter players have nothing to do we get bord and there is no servers that has force and good players taht are cool........... your server gets them all thats when tones of good players get on we have more fun because we just start huge ffa and kid around

to me its sounding like outcast
because in our little fight we did you couldnt tell the dif between a ks and a normal kick how do u know these guys are cheating on a normal bases?
short of them useing emotes or telling everyone you wont know
you know i ks but when do i do it ? you have no idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:32 am

lol you idiot. if you get bored dont visit the server. why u whine when you get bored anyway.

on our server you haev tohe right to NOT fight someone, and you got the right to HAVE NO SKILLS.
but you dont have the right to force anybody to fight if he doesnt want, nor you got the right to kill someone who doesnt want to be killed.

unsocial is what you are: rate everything after your own rules. but in fact your rules doesnt fit to the sever rules as you see. thats why you cr y now. thats why youre banned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:32 am

You didn't read about ASBOS did you.

Ref I know you're not an English student so let me enlighten you: Words can have various meanings!!

Anti-social behaviour (with or without hyphen) is behaviour that lacks consideration for others and that may cause damage to society, whether intentionally or through negligence, as opposed to pro-social behaviour, behaviour that helps or benefits society.
You don't benefit society in our server. You destroy it with your behaviour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour Smile

Ref wrote:
kernow why should the good players be banned from your server we get banned because we lame because we get bord because none of your members or ppl that play on there will fight us i asked sol members and they all back out because they know im better........... no one will ff devy because he pw ns ppl fight nick because hes a member.........now why would this be?

A vast amound of people disagree here, you are not good players. You cheat to win. Cheating fueled by your pride, and pride is the crutch of the insecure.

Every point you make is totally irrational, lol - If I was Outcast - We wouldn't be having this conversation. If I were Outcast I'd ban your account and speak on your behalf.

As for KS - You told me you were using it when you were doing 19 damage kicks to me. You could try and lie better Ref Smile

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:33 am

lol, posted on the same time again xD, dude... thats creepy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:52 am

LMAO ddude ill give you the anti thing but ill come back to that

right now its about my ks dude u know 0 about ks do i need to make a post about it telling what they do and how they are????? because u ppl know nothing short of what a emote ks is.......... and those are like duh sort of things............
ks do damg a # of ways 1 is by your fps if your fps is low u do low damg if its high(max is under 300 cant tell u what the number is) then it does 22max i can make my ks look like anything.......
but when i duel its 100% real when i dueled u i was 100% real no ks i even told u

and yes im not very good at this game but i do train to get better something your clan should do sometime and my ks only comes out(i swear i said this like 100x) when assholes are on......
my emote is just for laughs its funny to see the things ppl type when they have -50hp xP
but what ever i can fight just fine with out ks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:55 am

lol ref ur not that fly a kite good, you have a ks and an emote kick, and you still dont pwn me. You may get the better of me, but not by much. Devy is the same, he uses ks and his gk is pretty handy, but overall there are many better players around.

What you will notice is that the really good players who dont cheat are quite happy to stand around and just relax on server, and the players who do cheat lame and attack everybody. Why? because those who cheat have a compulsive need to be incombat all the time, they need to be convinced their cheats work, and they feel the need to prove to everybody that they are pwners, and in turn they become obsessed with fighting everybody, all the time. Many of the scripters actually have more fear than other players, they are constantly on the alert and are scared that thier scripts many not work, or that somebody else is better than them without a script, or with an improved script. But for the most time, you convince yourselfs that ur actually great players, when really, u just cheat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 2:21 am

dude your so full of shit its not even funny i kick your ass with or with out ks i would prove it but im banned...........i can beat nearly everyone one with out ks thats in your clan and ones again devy could kick your ass with out ks and u dont know the dif either phoe
so stop posting about ks because none of u know jack.

o and lmao at xaso post

im not cr ying dude im deffending my self and u guys havnt come up with a good reason for my ban os i keep going
when u come up with a reason that i cant come back with then i will quit but nothin good yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Today at 3:41 am

Back to top Go down

reason for my bann.................?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next