)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 reason for my bann.................?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheReferee///



Posts : 254

PostSubject: reason for my bann.................?   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 2:29 am

First topic message reminder :

any reason i was banned or did one of the admins just go banhammer everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 2:34 am

We have giving you perfectly good reasons for your ban Ref.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:36 am

oooh a straight 40 - 0 to kernow,xaso and phoenix!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:38 am

TheReferee/// wrote:
dude your so full of shit its not even funny i kick your ass with or with out ks i would prove it but im banned......

Dude the only one here filled with shit is you. I seen newb players own you. Why do you have to continue doing that? No one fly a kite cares that you are "practicing to get pr0" or that "no one here can beat you with or without your pathetic emote ks". I been practicing alot lately, but you don't see me bragging about it.

OH LOOK AT ME GUYS. I AM SO PRO. I AM BEING TRAINED BY NIBLER AND PEG, AND I AM BETTER AT CTF THAN YOU. SUCK MY lemon!

No that doesn't cut it here. This clan is based around simple, laid-back policy of enjoying a game. Let me explain something to you. There are generally 2 type of players. There are players that take this game seriously and are good at it, and see it as a sport. Then there are the social players that want to meet and chat with people, and generally just play the god damn game. Personally I see myself in the middle, but lets not get into that now.

You for some reason can not accept into your small childish mind that we are a community based on fairness and fun. We treat every player the same (Ok not all, but those players asked for it). If we have to take action to insure the safety of our rules and beliefs, and the safety of our players on OUR server, then we have the god damn given right to do what the hell we want to make sure we uphold it. We are the police officers, the server is our country. We see you breaking the law, we will kick your ass so hard, and arrest (kick/ban) you.

Xasomur has repeatably told you that it is NOT about you. Your fun may be cool and awesome in your eyes, but here we do not like it. It disturbs the peace of the server, creates unrest, and generally it is damn annoying. This isn't about YOU. And you are lucky we are even unbanning you in the first place! But we have standards, so you have a small ban for an amount of time (Still can't figure out how long. Can anyone tell me?).


And please I beg of you, PLEASE go back to freaking school and LISTEN IN ENGLISH CLASS. Your grammar is insulting, I have a hard time figuring out sentences, and your word spelling is horrid. It is a damn pain reading your posts. Clean them up!

Before I go, lets recap:

mereel wrote:
Personally, I don't give a flying fuc/< what he says or believes. He is the very image of a spoiled, immature child that is use to getting his way, while bullying others for what he wants. He insults those that he doesn't like, or people that he is jealous of. He constantly picks fights with me and Nick (which are funny as hell, but quite annoying), and he picks on those that can't defend themselves. I don't care that he ks, cause it is just because he sucks too much he can't defend himself without it.

But I will say this: I find him picking on any of my friends/SoL members, there will be hell to pay.

Read it well. You need many things to clean up before I even consider not banning your ass from our server for a very, very, very long time.

1) Get better english and grammar!
2) A better attitude.
3) Learn not to lame
4) Learn to be friendly
5) Get rid of the ks please. It is embarrassing watching you use it.

See this list? This is my list to you. Take it, learn from it. Clean yourself up. You might find you will become a better person, and if you can actually "grow up", then that be a damn miracle. I don't hold grudges, I don't hate people, I don't try to attack people personally, but the things I must speak for I will. You need to clean your act up now, and you better do it fast, cause I am polishing up my banhammer, so if I see you on our server, and you aren't in the least a nicer person, I will unleash hell on you.

Now get to cleaning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:56 am

TheReferee/// wrote:
dude your so full of shit its not even funny i kick your ass with or with out ks i would prove it but im banned, i can beat nearly everyone one with out ks

Lmao ref wtf. U not a great player, no where near. Your decent, fair, AVERAGE. Without Emote or ks u would struggle against most of the blues in SoL, and our only cyan nick would cream you. I would even say some of our lower rank but good players would put you on the deck, like aju, BDL or grimmjow. You wouldnt stand a chance against PEG, he's the only truely great player round here, hes in a league of his own. Only Diverse Justin is a match for him, no other. And you ref, are probably in the same league as laaaf, = a bully, a big mouth, and a windup merchant, but no great player and no outstanding skills (and at least laaf doesnt script).

So go away and give your head a shake ref, it might bring you back down to earth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 4:57 am

<3 Mereel for posting everything I had in my head. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 4:58 am

leave it guys. he doesnt want to understand. he gets so horny by himself that his perception is distorting everything what he does, reads, says and thinks, just to keep up an image of a smart and cool and flawless guy to himself.
he is like cartman, without being funny.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 7:01 am

Well said Mereel. I wanted to attack his posts for grammar as well. Glad you did it. It's damned embarrassing he's from my state. He's just mad for being banned and trying to get up everyone's dander. Cuz it's all he has left. Poor kid. You guys should just lock it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:29 am

Xasomur wrote:
he is like cartman, without being funny.

lmfao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo



Posts : 609

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 9:03 am

Lol funny as was reading and I pwnt ref 10-0 and I would clean your act up as well. Noones likes a jerk who thinks he is shit hot but hes not. I know I have down that road now I just kill and watch them shed tears.

fiSto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 9:37 am

Devy made him this way...

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wafflez



Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:58 pm

Ahem i made him this way.... Don't give devy my credit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:59 pm

@Wafflez xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:28 am

but not laming is makin things more boring... This game is supposed to play, not to stand around for nothin, if you chat, then use a channel or go msn, xfire, forum etc... or go spec and chat, whatever...

well this is not only the point what i want to talk about but sometimes it annoys people who just wants to play and just see people who started laming because they feel bored in the server. Why do the most of the people stay there if nobody fights ? (well it s too exaggerated but sometimes it s true)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

manta, this server is supposed to let ppl choose WHEN and WHO they want to fight. your way of thinking is wide spread. and there are many servers for that. so why come on ours if you need to lame someone?

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:21 am

mantA wrote:
but not laming is makin things more boring... This game is supposed to play, not to stand around for nothin, if you chat, then use a channel or go msn, xfire, forum etc... or go spec and chat, whatever...

well this is not only the point what i want to talk about but sometimes it annoys people who just wants to play and just see people who started laming because they feel bored in the server. Why do the most of the people stay there if nobody fights ? (well it s too exaggerated but sometimes it s true)
You say the game are supposed to play and not stand around and chat? That's wrong why did lucasarts make it possible chatting with each others then? And beside that it doesn't mean what the game are supposed to it's what rules there counts in the server.

And in our server there stands clearly NO LAMING! So why do u think ur allowed to lame? Beacuse ur bored well why don't u ask someone to fight u instead? Or challenging someone for duel or ff?

I think u should think about that before u write such a stupid post at forum without even thinking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheReferee///



Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 11:54 am

close the topic................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: reason for my bann.................?   Today at 1:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
reason for my bann.................?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.
» Possible reason for haven bug?
» Statement about Mazda Furai by SandroX
» idea for Vulkan conversion
» The Reason Why They Have Armor Kits ...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: