)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Greetings From -[KoTp]-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KoTp_IronSkull86_HC

PostSubject: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 2:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Editors note.

Here is the area for our gallant and noble Allied Clan KoTP. Their forum address is listed below in the original introduction.

For all updates, requests and random posts between these two clans just post here for the notice of either SoL or KoTp

Long live the Fairplay Alliance Community and Evolution! Otherwise known as F.A.C.E!
~SoL Council  
........................................................................................................................................................

Greetings to you members of SoL Smile

Allow me to start by introducing myself and my clan. My name is IronSkull86, I am one of the two leaders of the JK2 clan known as "Keepers of The peace." KoTp has been around in the Jk2 and JKA community for almost 5 years now and those who are a part of it have become somewhat like a second family to eachother.

My clan's ambassador and I visited your server today and had the pleasure of meeting one of your members named Omega. He was very friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to meeting the rest of your members at some point, I hope they are all as nice as Omega was Smile

The reason I am making this post on your forums is to request an alliance with you guys.

I have been looking through your rules section and you guys seem to have many of the same rules that we have at KoTp. You guys seem like an honorable clan which is unfortunately becoming a rare thing to come by in this day and age of gaming.

I truly hope that our two clans can become good friends and hopefully even allies.

I will give you our website address so that you can check us out. Feel free to register and post on our forums whenever you like Smile

The KoTp website address is: www.kotphq.org

If any of you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to post it on our forums and we will get back to you as soon as possible. I will also be checking up on this post to see what you guys hav to say.

Sincerely,

-[KoTp]-IronSkull86|HC|
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
KoTp_IronSkull86_HC

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Mon 20 Sep 2010, 12:45 pm

Hey guys, im really sorry i haven't been posting more Sad I have been having some fairly serious problems at my house for the last few weeks.

No worries at all Ferret, I completely understand the need for your council to take their time to discuss any possibly alliances.

I really do hope that even if your council decides against an alliance for some reason, our two clans can still become good friends. Not only do we have many of the same rules but I am very pleased to see that we you guys are also very friendly people, and believe me, that is a quality which gives me much respect for you guys. especially with the unfortunate fact that there are many many people out in the gaming world who are disrespectful to others just for their own enjoyment. Halo 3 is a prime example of that LOL!!

I look forward to your councils decision no matter what it may be. and remember, there is no rush.

Highest Regards,

-[KoTp]-IronSkull86|HC|

P.S: I will do my best to post more often and I will be sure to ask the rest of KoTp to do the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Mon 20 Sep 2010, 6:43 pm

just a question, simple : what will this alliance end at ? I mean, what will it be, concretly ? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoTp_IronSkull86_HC

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Fri 24 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
just a question, simple : what will this alliance end at ? I mean, what will it be, concretly ? xD

are you asking what the purpose of it is?

I can answer that very easily.

In my opinion, the purpose of an alliance between gaming clans is to make new friends who have the same interests as you. So, since SoL and KoTp share many things in common. I think it would be awesome for us to ally because both our clans have the chance to make new and potentially great friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 7:48 am

Just to say the formal annoucement of SoL Councils agreement for the alliance with KoTp! Congrats! Very Happy

Also can Vrael confirm he is unbanned on the SoL server? I just wanted to know

~K.P

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 7:19 pm

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Sat 15 Jan 2011, 10:58 am

Happy new Year to KoTp! Very Happy

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Thu 04 Jul 2013, 12:58 am

This is quite interesting.

An old alliance with KoTp - I've just clicked on the link IronSkull provided and they've moved the clan the 'The Old Republic'.

Does anyone know how to post on their main forum? I can't see it. Just the notice and ranks/rules etc...

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Thu 04 Jul 2013, 4:32 am

http://z8.invisionfree.com/KeepersOfThePeace/index.php?/ - thats the forums link.

If not, maybe you need to register?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From -[KoTp]-   Thu 04 Jul 2013, 5:29 am

Think I do.

Thanks Rach <3

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile