)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

about rachel about to say training and tele their.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Tue 17 Aug 2010, 2:14 am

First topic message reminder :

idk she can do it how idk but shes only a recruit not a member did someone tell her a pass to get in or something cus its not fair to the other recruits like me its weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 11:06 am

wehr wrote:
i would hardly call putting trash in it's place, and laughing, raging. gg and get skill. you're not even smart enough to know when you've insulted someone. rachel is a sweetie and she's got game.

w
e
h
r

u probably mean that when that stupid idiot came and yelled at me? honestly, ive seen him uncivilsed and childish ppl. but this, this was a moment when i actually could get this little boy on da tape and ruin his little rep xD

Last edited by Boogieman on Sun 28 Nov 2010, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 11:10 am

mereel wrote:
That is what I said. GETTING ganged is best training. 1v1s are just boring now-a-days. :p

u know why 1v1 become boring? because some of them simply cant kill some in 1v1 combat and then they need back up.. but its all too normal today and its totally missused because idiots brought cheats into the circle of ganging and honestly you belive it improves the circle of ganging?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

well i guess getting ganged is positive for a good training, but in the other hand, if you really got ganged just bc the ppl hate you very much, then it s not so much fun anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 11:14 am

swiftY wrote:
Actually i disagree, GETTING ganging is a really good way to improve, it teachs you how to evade the correct times to heal/drain. Also learns your stratgies like forcing your enemys to hurt each other.

I remember when killY and some other guy was ganging rach, She did amazing didnt even die once and they kept running into a duel for health.

what map was it when killY came and chased her? i guess it was yavin temple map right? in bespin he got extreme advantages and almost impossible to kill if u cant anticipate his way of fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 11:16 am

hell yeah, killy never used any tele cmds like 'temple' or whatever, he just went there where he can see ppl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 2:26 pm

now he played pure didnt he? i mean without teleports
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 2:52 pm

killY aimbots Evcs and Ks. No skills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 9:45 pm

well i saw my bro playin with killy and he hardly say "temple" or "hangar"... So i bet using evc is the most possible device for replacing "seeing" and besides, I doubt that killy is using aimbot, just evc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Sun 28 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dKCy1VVjRo?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dKCy1VVjRo?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Is this proof enough proof he aimbots? Evc isnt just to see people using mind trick you can see there health / stance / auto bacta the list goes on and on..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 1:03 am

i know hes usin evc + bot lmao. i knew him since 2007 when the biggest jk2 1.04 rampage era was on its golden age.. now its just a trashcan age - 2010 r.i.p jk2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 1:46 am

boogieman wrote:
tbh aju, you been in the ganging business too much right?
hmm, sorry ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 1:59 am

Boogieman wrote:
2007 when the biggest jk2 1.04 rampage era was on its golden age..
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 5:48 am

well u should have been there 2007 when the euro servers was its finest hours. when the real masters and hackers was online day and night. now its only newbs with hax and without any knowledge about fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 6:50 am

boogie, it's embarrassing that you're svensk. please just st fu.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 9:44 am

wehr wrote:
boogie, it's embarrassing that you're svensk. please just st fu.

w
e
h
r

no, i am not embarrased at all your dirty overflated windbag. im proud to be swedish. i guess u've never been in sweden haven't u? id say better think twice before u starting to talk about national pride. on behalf from europe; you may rot in your imperialist influenced continent which purpose is to take over the world start by the middle east with torture and building concentration camps. thats democratic u think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralen

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 10:08 am

Im gonna lock this topic thanks to race themed insults :/ glad to see you all matured beyond that (Y)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   Today at 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down

about rachel about to say training and tele their.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3