)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]

Go down 
+11
sebbat
Xasomur
Grimmjow
wehr
Blademaster
mantA
Kernow Pilgrim
NickdeClaw
BlueNinja
Ralen
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Empty
PostSubject: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 9:20 pm

I have reports that TS want to use SoL server as a home base. i have seen you have had trouble with TS in the past. But TS has gotten worse in the last couple days. The members Hunger for power. They lame, and abuse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Are cane's Words:

But what will I do wrong when I am on the SoL server, just with another name, dueling and training PK and GK?
I am going to train in secret there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cane is gonna Recrute people and train people.

He already got a clan angry. His clan will get you angry to.

Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 10:48 pm

uhm interesting im ex TS I highly doubt that cane would mean harm upon SoL even if he wanted there isnt anything he could do to harm the clan but the rest are another problem I dont know whats happened since I left but it sounds like they all want my ex Head Of Council Spot as I predicted none of them had good intentions or in anyway where gonna agree with me they just wanted a title =/ such a shame,oh well not my problem anymore glad I left went I did.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 10:59 pm

Ralen you underesitmate cane then.

Ive evan got my own spy in TS.

They are comeing to SoL to make there base there. so they can recrute and train people
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:13 pm

who is your spy >.> and this is the exact reason I left its all to OMG DRAMA

besides like they could do any harm to the might Sol >: D
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:39 pm

Why is it drama you think im lying?

And anyway i would not tell you who my spy is
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:07 am

lmfao i went to the TS server one time and the admin kicked me from the server for beating him in a duel.

F*ck them.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:10 am

I eat drama for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

Tbh then I have no reason to trust the source besides like I said there is nothing they can really do to harm this clan
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:22 am

just coz your befrieanded with TS. doues not mean you can go ahead and say im a lier
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:34 am

TS recruiting on our server just proves that they have the minority clan and are envious of us. Smile

Tell Cane I am flattered.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 2:12 am

I didnt say you were a liar I said they are incapable of doing what you said that doesn't mean they wont try and at no point did I say Tiger your lieing

and for the record I'am not in TS so I'am confident that I'am not befriended with them as you say.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 4:01 am

LOL ?!

LOL@cane !! why does he use SOL server as a home base ?!?!??!! they got their own homeserver, hosted by DARK, all the time and now ? they got kicked or what ?!??! if it s true, then i rather say ROFL !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blademaster

Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 4:19 am

if i see any TS guys on that are laming im gonna kill them so hard because that is just lame they should get their own server and recruit ppl from their server. i am kind of mad that i hear this. Mad
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 4:31 am

yeah boy doesn't keep the TS server up and the dark council intends on ending the alliance so not long till that's gone so they intend on using ATS or SoL as a hiding place for a while xD so do with them as you will
they could use the combat experience
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 4:34 am

L M F A O!!! Oooh, SOL is so scared and treatened. TS is dead.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 4:44 am

Ts can't do a shit to us and if they want they are welcome to come and fight me whole TS vs me ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 5:19 am

well i remember when they flooded ats server and it upset many ppl.
so i count on grimmy^^
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 5:25 am

Ill join you I may not be part of you yet but ill show them what Im made of >: D

and xaso if you can comeonline now >: D?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 5:28 am

I had problems before with cane, tiger, thank you for the information

Im gonna make him a visit if i see him (:
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 5:36 am

WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN *Cough* oh hai *Cough*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 5:47 am

Xasomur wrote:
well i remember when they flooded ats server and it upset many ppl.
so i count on grimmy^^
Well if they flood our server there own server will get flooded too ^^
I can easy get all the flood programs i need ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 5:59 am

TS are welcome in sol server lol.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:21 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
TS are welcome in sol server lol.
True but if they only come to SoL for doing shit, their presence aint apreciated
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:23 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
I eat drama for breakfast.
You might eat it for breakfast, but I eat it for lunch >:-D!
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:34 am

I have it as a light after supper snack Very Happy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]   TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TS Infiltration on your Server! [ALert! Must Read!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next