)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Phantom to member

Go down 
+13
Rachel
Ralen
Grimmjow
Axel
Phoenix
Hora
Blademaster
mereel
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Hektor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Phantom to member
Yes:)
Phantom to member - Page 5 I_vote1068%Phantom to member - Page 5 I_vote11
 68% [ 15 ]
No:(
Phantom to member - Page 5 I_vote1032%Phantom to member - Page 5 I_vote11
 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

Phantom to member - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 7:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Skilled, active sol recruit who won recruit tournament.

7 days poll.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:06 am

then dont vote.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:09 am

But I already did! I voted yes. <3
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:15 am

TETE
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:58 am

sebbat wrote:
TETE

dry..
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 10:38 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Grimm wrote:
And refering kickscript with murder is kinda harsh and can't be compared at any point. And u say that kickscripters attack newbies to get higher score? So does none scripters beacuse that's the fastest way to get kills so that's also a bad comparing.

It's perspective Grimm. You evidently see nothing wrong with cheating, which is self-explanatory to Euro behaviour and arguments.

Grimm wrote:
I don't want to argue this anymore with u guys since i find most of ur arguments too childish and dumb to be honest.

I agree your hole is already deep enough. Razz

1. I know it's wrong cheating and i don't say it should be legal. But the fact is that u guys shed tears like small childsh beacuse u actually do suck at jk2. Then u have to find excuses for people is better than urself. Learn to play the game or i love you.

2. My hole is deep enough? Ehh dude don't get starting u know nothing about ks u can barely force fight right so don't lecture me before u learn how to play the game. I have been in more than 1 clan my whole jk2 time. You have only been at ATS server and now SoL server u know nothing about what's going outside. You talk about euro players like u knew them? But the fact is that u don't so plz stop digging ur own grave kern u only make fool of urself ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:02 am

grimm, just read my post or i love you too.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:04 am

if 14 people vote yes, when we know she uses scripts, then what the hell is SoL doing????
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

She won't pass her poll Smile

Love you also Grimm
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:04 pm

isnt it something like 75% yes to pass? so yeah she wont pass
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:20 pm

Quote :
1. I know it's wrong cheating and i don't say it should be legal. But the fact is that u guys shed tears like small childsh beacuse u actually do suck at jk2. Then u have to find excuses for people is better than urself. Learn to play the game or i love you.

2. My hole is deep enough? Ehh dude don't get starting u know nothing about ks u can barely force fight right so don't lecture me before u learn how to play the game. I have been in more than 1 clan my whole jk2 time. You have only been at ATS server and now SoL server u know nothing about what's going outside. You talk about euro players like u knew them? But the fact is that u don't so plz stop digging ur own grave kern u only make fool of urself ^^

1) kickscripts are quite common these days its no surprise that many people would never admit to it and just claim they are REALLY good at kicking.....as for telling someone who doesn't script to learn how to play the game surely that's quite strange as scripters are the ones not really playing properly?

2) and as for not understanding kickscripts.....

bind [KEY] +forward;wait 2;+moveup;wait 6;-moveup;wait 2;+moveup;wait 2;+moveup;amflip;+forward;wait 2;+moveup;wait 6;-moveup;wait 2;+moveup;wait 2;+moveup;amflip;amspin;-forward

there you have a basic one which you put in a cfg (which I dont use because I find it quite frankly pathetic) and not everyone has been segregated on just those two servers Razz i've been out and about most of them see scripting and stuff as a hobby most of them are rather nice tbh and view peace servers as the guys who aren't playing properly because of a lack of combat infact ive even met evc he was pretty cool although he did keep publishing my status so everyone could see i have 20 health for lol's... but yeah i understand that it is possible to co exist sometimes if you just dont complain so much i guess but that will never happen mainly because some of them are to busy to talk busy hording kills

Conclusion: But to due to this clans code of conduct scripting is not aloud (even when scripters view this as not being equal) you can understand that its not fair on new plays who like myself found it incredibly hard to get used to the game let alone find reason to play past the point of being pull kicking into a oblivion so playing people who kick 10 X faster wont make it any easier so its possible for phan to stop but thats something only phan can change
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:43 pm

@Ralen it would be useful if you DIDNT post how to make a KS as it might tempt people -__-
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:55 pm

the ks you've written sux ralen xD

Grimjow wrote:

++
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:03 pm

aju didnt read my post as well... so get out of here, dont support somethign you didnt care for the other side!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:12 pm

Xasomur wrote:
yes, even if we could argue about details now, i think we can keep it like aju said.

so we can come back to phantom, who is still not fitting to sol, though obviously euros too have problems with him/her.

no-one disagreed when i said ks'ing kills the game. and no-one disagreed when i said a sol member scripting kills sol's credibility and our clans and servers purpose. no one disagreed when i said phantom is like cibbi. and no-one disagreed when i said she doesnt stick to principles besides opportunism.

me i disagree for the ks killing game, and for phantom is like cibbi.

For ks, it kills the game when you don't know play, so it doesn't kill "the game", but the "newbs".

Then for cibbi, how can you compare them ? cibbi was always insulting provoking and etc, pha just plays that's all.

about servers purpose, it means nothing, since half players playing on it use ks, and 25% use evc, lol.

SoL's has already no credibility but for sol members themselves, others people don't really respect this clan, and don't have any regard about it. When people come to lame and then getting admined saying they are abused, do you think that they really have any respect for it ? they just don't care, people come here TO lame.

About pha having problems with euros, do you think that he's the only ? xD don't you ? don't kernow too ? don't many others members too ? Much people have problems with them.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:15 pm

i mean the long one. your supposed to read that with the quotes.

she is provoking as well. euros get mad at her all the time. like cib.

and we'd loose the credibility to ourselve. who cares about the other fools.

what i was trying to say with her problems with euros was, that she neither is a euro nor a american. she is too strange for any of these, she makes her unaccepted at both. just like cibbi.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:31 pm

Xasomur wrote:
but i remember when devy wanted to show me how to ffa in small places. and what was the result, after i even tried kick on mouse? i need a ks to get any chance. was not my conclusion. it was his and siny's.

he was lying. I don't need a ks to kick there in cave of bespin for example. I got a ff mad last time because i speed kicked him in the shield room, and he said that i was ksing, but i didn't. So it's possibe to do EVERYTHING without a ks, you just listen to the wrong people.

Xasomur wrote:
and see what it brings when the majority comes and say: "jk2 has no rules... only fight" it makes the game die.

What you say is wrong, because you don't know Those servers. You can go there and talk too, but if they get lamed they don't whine, and playing doesn't mean fight, they can play by training their jumps. Also, if jk2 is dying, what should it be their fault ? It's not the players playing on euro leaving jk2, but more people playing on sol disapearing sometimes.
On sol there are so many things forbiden that you eventually start getting bored, and some people lame, others quite, and etc. All you can do is talk and duel. And don't say ffa at hangar, cuz people are bored of this pro place, you can't ffa there, only spam rage, that isn't ffa.

Xasomur wrote:
and another thing: they want to enjoy the game. but why is our server's and our clan's rules, designed for others to enjoy the game another way, not so important like the others? we all just want to enjoy the game. is again the point proven that "they" are all selfish? lol

i don't understand this
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:44 pm

In my philosphy, those who don't care don't matter.

We get a lot respect from clans like KOTR, KOP, DL, Ca, AoS, O . O, and solo members with high credibility like Kush and of course our FFF allies.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:26 am

she wont pass it ?? 14-7 is good huh ?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:29 am

Read the rules Hek.

Hint......READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:31 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Read the rules Hek.

Hint......READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Which announcement? :O
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:33 am

When you go in categories.....there are announcements at the top of them.

Now this announcement tells information about Member polls....I wonder where it wold be.....
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:37 am

cant find em.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:38 am

You see them every time you visit this post but you just are ignorant to them...

Why don't I take you back a page

https://soljk2.forumotion.com/recruit-to-member-f12/
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:52 am

so 14-7 is 50% and it should be 75%?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 3:07 am

its 15 to 7 now. which is about 2/3 of the votes. but she needs more than 3/4.

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
but i remember when devy wanted to show me how to ffa in small places. and what was the result, after i even tried kick on mouse? i need a ks to get any chance. was not my conclusion. it was his and siny's.

he was lying. I don't need a ks to kick there in cave of bespin for example. I got a ff mad last time because i speed kicked him in the shield room, and he said that i was ksing, but i didn't. So it's possibe to do EVERYTHING without a ks, you just listen to the wrong people.

Xasomur wrote:
and see what it brings when the majority comes and say: "jk2 has no rules... only fight" it makes the game die.

What you say is wrong, because you don't know Those servers. You can go there and talk too, but if they get lamed they don't whine, and playing doesn't mean fight, they can play by training their jumps. Also, if jk2 is dying, what should it be their fault ? It's not the players playing on euro leaving jk2, but more people playing on sol disapearing sometimes.
On sol there are so many things forbiden that you eventually start getting bored, and some people lame, others quite, and etc. All you can do is talk and duel. And don't say ffa at hangar, cuz people are bored of this pro place, you can't ffa there, only spam rage, that isn't ffa.

Xasomur wrote:
and another thing: they want to enjoy the game. but why is our server's and our clan's rules, designed for others to enjoy the game another way, not so important like the others? we all just want to enjoy the game. is again the point proven that "they" are all selfish? lol

i don't understand this

yes aju, YOU can beat a ks. lol. i am so proud on you. if everyone could do that, no-one would ks. lol.

i dont know those servers. lol... guess where i am all the time when i am not on sol-laggy-server. searching for a server that isnt empty and where i dont get lamed. but i can only get one of it at a time. maybe ppl talk with YOU... but i just get attacked, ganged and lamed and chatkilled. and i have no fun. last one i talked to on a euro server was siny. since then no-one felt like talking, only like fighting... which is ok. but when you say they talk too, i can see no proof of that.

and i love to explain the last part again.
heky said, they just want to enjoy the game. and they enjoy it by fighting and laming and pwn ppl worse than you.
but we like to enjoy it differently: chat with friends, tourneys, fool around... some community stuff. so that is what we created this server for.
but now THEY come with their way of enjoying the game and they just ignore that our server isnt made for that. and they come and destroy what we made the server for.
thats why i ask? why is our way of playing the game less important? less worthy? even though we HAVE an own server for it.
if they dont like it, they shall not come... nor try to join our clan. we dont do that either to them. we dont go to euro to cr y about lamers there. so why they come to us to cr y about admins and break our rules? selfishness and ignorance is the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom to member
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next