)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Phantom to member

Go down 
+13
Rachel
Ralen
Grimmjow
Axel
Phoenix
Hora
Blademaster
mereel
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Hektor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Phantom to member
Yes:)
Phantom to member - Page 7 I_vote1068%Phantom to member - Page 7 I_vote11
 68% [ 15 ]
No:(
Phantom to member - Page 7 I_vote1032%Phantom to member - Page 7 I_vote11
 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

Phantom to member - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 7:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Skilled, active sol recruit who won recruit tournament.

7 days poll.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 5:37 am

I think the same...

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:16 am

if anyone continues posting we will unlock this.
@ bdl. dont ask stupid questions, read some of the posts. she has a script and she will use it if she feels like it.

@ hek
https://soljk2.forumotion.com/council-discussion-f13/member-poll-pass-rate-t637.htm
you agreed once - . -

@ the three guys whining about member access.
this comes late.
and it has a purpose. just search on council discussion for recruit poll pass rate.
the system is good. only because you wanted phantom to be member, you shouldnt shoot against the system.
in fact she does script on our server. and we could have just cancelled the poll, because ppl who use script here with our name dont get polls nor tourneys. just like grimmjow wont get. nor aju would get it, if he uses it on sol or with his tag. and everybody else.

and i rather refuse someone who was already shown the lolipop than give it to him though 1 third (even 1 fourth) of the whole voters disagree. it has a reason they vote no. and you just invite problems with a ridiculously low pass rate...

think in sol and what it is, not about how you like phanny. because there is no direct connection between both.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:08 am

Mereel you don't have a problem with rules. Just with Phantom not being a member.

Half of the votes of yes are by people who haven' even read the topic and don't know she has a KS she will never delete.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

@Xaso you dont have to call me stupid -__-
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 6:14 am

then dont act stupid. because you aint. but acting stupid though you aint, is stupid.
stupid, isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 1:19 am

Thought I'd point out my point completely irrelevant here Xaso - About how YOU weren't dekarmarized for calling someone stupid xD - So my point on Entangle was right Very Happy

And no I wasn't so sad as to pour through the history archives looking for this - It just came up and I am like 'oooo!! Razz'
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 4:44 am

then read my sentence again. i didnt call someone stupid. i told them to not act stupid. i didnt want to isnult anyone. i just wanted to prevent ppl from acting a way that would make them worth being insulted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom to member
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7