)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Phantom to member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Phantom to member
Yes:)
68%
 68% [ 15 ]
No:(
32%
 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22
 

AuthorMessage
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Phantom to member   Sun 29 Aug 2010, 7:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Skilled, active sol recruit who won recruit tournament.

7 days poll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 9:26 am

Xaso said that Phantom would cause trouble for herself and make players hunt her, then ask him for help and when he helped Phantom they all ganged Xaso instead, Phantom would run and not fight with him... this isn't a nice thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 9:47 am

Ralen wrote:
as a higher rank and more skilled admin you shouldn't require help in combat against someone?

[...]

so harsh as to not give a chance to someone who is potentially new to the game is rather un called for an not a good example of the friendly calm clan you would like to be viewed

first xaso isn't admin and rank doesn't show skill : grimjow is yellow and better than xaso and all blues, me i'm green and it's same.

second phantom isn't new at all in jk2, he's an old player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 9:52 am

lol, you guys just fail at ranging the importance of the things.
it really bugs me how she acts on the server, yes

but the worst thing is her morals. she doesnt stick to the sol principles. she is a frickin opportunist, shes got no reason to join sol. she has nothing in common with us. idk even know why ppl like her.

and not only for ralen, but for all others: membership is not "giving it a chance" thats what recruitment is for. membership is the point of no return. you guys know how hard it was on ref, cibb and others.
waht is the membership worth then, if anybody can get it by "give it a chance"? nothing. lol. your making the whole clan a joke.
i mean: yes its a game. of course. so "why not?" you ask me.
but thats not the question to ask first. first question still remains "why?". even if its a game. and "giving it a chance" was the best reason i heard so far. and its not enough for membership. maybe for recruitment, but not for membership.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 10:06 am

I agree with Xaso.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 10:17 am

Xasomur wrote:
lol, you guys just fail at ranging the importance of the things.
it really bugs me how she acts on the server, yes

but the worst thing is her morals. she doesnt stick to the sol principles. she is a frickin opportunist, shes got no reason to join sol. she has nothing in common with us. idk even know why ppl like her.

I do act kinda same as her? I don't lame but i fight all the time and i fight who i want and i don't care provoking people i script and evc at euro servers? And i even do it against some of the scripting us players at Sol too. So i'm kinda also all what SoL is against, so i don't really see why i am allowed to be in SoL when phantom doesn't seems to be allowed in SoL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 10:23 am

you script on sol server? with our tag? thats a disappointment...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 10:26 am

Xaso, many players do lol, you just can't know until they say you. You should be happy that grim is honest.

And btw grim : you are low to ks against them xD. neither jerk nore wowie or i don't know who deserve it x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 10:30 am

so i should be happy he scripts here? no. thats not funny.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 10:37 am

not that he scripts, but that he tells it. AND NOW GRIMJOW YOU STOP IT FOREVER BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS DEEP DOWN IN THE DOOMS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 10:48 am

Xasomur wrote:
you script on sol server? with our tag? thats a disappointment...
Youp i script against people who use script i see no reason why i should be nice towards them, but it's kinda only of they annoy me i do it but well anyway i know that scripting is bad. But i really don't care anymore and i don't see why u guys keep going so much into it. The fact is that 50% of whole jk2 use kickscript if not more. And beside that u guys often makes it sounds like it's so bad as stealing a car etc.

Ajunta Pall wrote:
not that he scripts, but that he tells it. AND NOW GRIMJOW YOU STOP IT FOREVER BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS DEEP DOWN IN THE DOOMS.
Hilp! Surprised



And beside that i don't care if u guys don't like me i have came to this decision long ago if people don't like me i don't care it's there own problem. I got better things wasting my time at than making people like me.

But well it doesn't change the subject that the only reason really why u guys don't think Phantom should be in SoL is beacuse she scripts sometimes and lame? That's kinda a fly a kite reason to me when u think at that she's always nice towards other members i don't think any here can say that she have been acting mean towards them without any reason. So i don't see ur guys problem with her to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:25 pm

This game is fly a kite. fly a kite!!! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 7:38 pm

But sure i'll stop scripting against other scripters in SoL to make u guys happy ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 8:37 pm

grimm, i wrote it more often: its about her character and general attitude. you are nice to everyone here grimm. she isnt. (and additionally she scripts)

but more closely to the scripts:
and yes, i would be very pleased if you dont script on our server.
its a little bit similar to illicit working. the more ppl do it, the more will do it too, because so many others do it. but in fact: the more do that, the more the economy dies.
though the reasons why ppl work illicit are obvious it is bad. and even if you did it, you dont see the direct influence it has on the economy.

the specifics of jk2 are: ppl use ks to defeat somebody who is kicking better, ot using a ks as well. and every new player has a hard time. jk2 is by itself not easy for newcomers. and now comes ks. even if they get shown how to pk, they cant beat a kser. and a kser will only come and say: you need a ks. so newcomer are coming in, get pwned and maybe leave forever. if they dont, they stay and soon they have to decide: ks or not. if they choose ks, they have to play on those euro servers, where they still get pwned hard. and again many will decide to leave. so, the massive ks problem makes this game die faster and faster. over that its self catalytic.
but if they played on sol server, which is one of the few, maybe the only, server of non-ks here, they will finally beat some ppl. even if they decided to not ks. and here the chance is higher, that they get friendly help by ppl, instead of help in form of getting pwnd. every kser on sol server destroys the servers purpose, which is to be newb friendly. (but ats showed us, that banning all ksers only leads to a crash, and a non healthy environment. as long as ks is such a big part of jk2 you cant ban them, thats why we have hangar, hoping tho keep the "euro" influence in there. furthermore we have the sol ppl to fight with the newbs and train with them.)
the sol server (and ats too) is a point for newbs to enter the game with fun, and not with a bunch of hard time.
and you can surely argue over points of these argumentation, but facts are: sol is a newb server, and its very popular, and many of them are unskilled. most of the euro servers are empty, and those that arent, are a place for those ganging, ksing and pwning euro players, and nearly no-one of them care for the newbs. (some of them hide this behidn the argument, that newbs only learn to get better by getting pwnd. but it only makes most of them leave in fact...)

and now to the sol scripting. besides the general effect ot the more scripters the worse it is, and besides the ridiculousity of sol members scripting, it is destroying the purpose of our server. it is not meant that all euros may come here and fight with sol ppl, and make it just another euro server with american ping. everytime you use ks against such ppl, you are inviting them to come back and fight with you: they get their euro fights with sols on sol too. but those things we want to keep out. you may fight like that on other servers. but its not what sol server and sol members there are meant for.
and next point is that you are a rolemodel. as soon as sol members script on their server, where is the reason to not start ksing too? and play on sol further? and as effect of that even more ppl will script, and they will flood our server. and i dont only talk about clanless newbs. i talk about all those clans that dont script too, and miss the popularity sol has, come here. what would they think if they see sol scripting against anybody? we could give up our credibility at all.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralen



Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 9:09 pm

yep pretty much sums up the problem right there.however I can also support that a lack of action is what is killing most servers I've seen it at [DARK]NewBase and well there are points on that server where people just aren't fighting at all they became lazy and overtime its essentially become a chat room and when they do fight people abuse the lame protect system all I'am saying is I'am glad you dont kick people from the server for small things but be careful about the choices you make as one of the most active servers you will need to find ways of maintaining peace without being to strict on everyone for the slightest little thing :S but for your sake dont let a scripter in :S

@Xaso about the whole member thing then surely you guys need to think about being more careful and getting to know the people before ending the poll as a recruit I can say there were points where I tried to gain the attention of some of the members to try and get to know everyone and in return them get to know me but at these points many people were say in the training room so it was hard to get to know people,so basically talk to the recruits to get them to talk back cause if your to busy standing around in training rather than actually get to know them they may feel a bit segregated and be tempted to out of sheer boredom break the rules, learn the past get to know the personality which would make the poll a whole lot more useful. running such a large clan to me sounds like a constant balancing act of deciding when to let someone go and when to let someone in who could change and become a better member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Tue 31 Aug 2010, 10:10 pm

I till now had not voted ^^ i vote... yes, why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 12:11 am

Xasomur wrote:
even if they get shown how to pk, they cant beat a kser. and a kser will only come and say: you need a ks. so newcomer are coming in, get pwned and maybe leave forever.

Wrong a ks doesn't make people invicible u guys keeps making it sounds like that u can still beat a ks in pk without using it urself they just gotta use there brains. The only advantage a ks gives is that u kick faster and do 1-2 dmg more, and that's doesn't make them invicible people just gotta use there brain. And not run directly into them. And beside the newcommers leave as soon as they get killed by another player there's more skilled instead of asking for training and that's a proving fact. Most of them rather run around stupidly and when they get killed they leave. Most newcommers can't see diffrence between a ks and a normal kick. Most of them doesn't even know what a ks is. So u can't use that as an argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 1:01 am

But Grimmjow people with the KS are the people who go and kill the newbies, using them as bait for their increasing score. It's not a illegal thing to do, but just to point out it's the non-scripting social folk that deter players from a server, but the Euro scripters who are bent on their score and the kill. They deter the players from the server and killing them, when I see a server and he just chokes me (nothing more) I normally let him do it and go easy on him, so he isn't deterred from the server.

I totally agree with Xaso's amazing post and Ralen also - I would give karma but it is biased so.... xD


Grimmjow wrote:
The fact is that 50% of whole jk2 use kickscript if not more.

If I murdered someone and then said to justify my actions: "But people commit murders every day! And millions have done it in the past!" - I wouldn't stand. Just because other people do something why should you do it?

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 1:02 am

I'm also annoyed at Striker for the obvious reason that he hasn't bothered to read. Lol "Why not?" - Ha bloody ha.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 4:43 am

Gooo Jenny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 4:57 am

Rofl at kernow and xaso.

First, grimjow is right, ks doesn't make a pk invicible.

@ xaso : i got shown pk, I don't use ks, i beat most ksers in pk. It depends of how you train and how you think. IF you think that ks = /godmode, then indeed you have no chances. But ks isn't godmode, it's just a stupid code.

@ kernow : why Euro scripters ? There are a lot of american players which use ks too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 5:04 am

I am not joining the argument, but I am saying that I agree with Ajunta. Alot of American players script too. It seems everytime you say "Euro Scripter", you are playing the stereotype card against Euros. :/


Pssst.... KS is very eZ to beat. Way too eZ. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 5:13 am

everyone in *BS* scripts lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samo
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 5:38 am

For me of course yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 6:42 am

I refer to 'Euro' player as a politics, an ideology.

When you say 'Euro' server people think - no rules, open combat, no 'laming', cheats allowed. A Euro player (regardless of their location) is someone who plays to fight, caring not of social conduct or respect via compliance with laming and non-scripting 'Fairplay' servers.


___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 7:39 am

Ye cuz this game is made for fight and being best ... we made our own rules ... JK2 rules (no rules) > some sol or some clan rules they want to enjoy the game and they want to be the best and if some eVilcreator made a cheat and someone started to use it and started be better and better ... everyone else copied him cuz they wanted to be best ... jk2 is (should be) like other games (CS,CoD,MoH...) the game wasnt made for talk, it was made for fight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Today at 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Phantom to member
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New member shout out
» Phantom Zone Chatswood closing it's doors.
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» Weakened phantom knight
» New TTR Tagged Member

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: