)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Phantom to member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Phantom to member
Yes:)
68%
 68% [ 15 ]
No:(
32%
 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22
 

AuthorMessage
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Phantom to member   Sun 29 Aug 2010, 7:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Skilled, active sol recruit who won recruit tournament.

7 days poll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 7:51 am

Hek, these games are shooter, this isnt, if you want to talk, you can lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 7:53 am

what? if you want to talk you can but you shouldnt care if someone will lame you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 8:05 am

I dont like to be lamed, sometimes, i just want to talk, and be in pacefull places, that's why we have hangar, for the people who doesnt care about lame and like to ffa, and we have the rest of the map for talk, make duels, games,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 10:18 am

Hek wrote:
jk2 is (should be) like other games (CS,CoD,MoH...) the game wasnt made for talk, it was made for fight...

Really wrong Hek. There is much social capacity for games like these, the primary and only aspect isn't killing everyone else. In JK2 it is quite feasible on our server to talk and chat and not be killed. Try this in COD or Halo and you won't be able to do it unless you hide somewhere.

Is there a chatbox in COD? lol

These opinions are just ones for non-social fighters who have no intrest or capability in developed conversation


___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 11:11 am

Grimmjow wrote:
Wrong a ks doesn't make people invicible u guys keeps making it sounds like that u can still beat a ks in pk without using it urself they just gotta use there brains. The only advantage a ks gives is that u kick faster and do 1-2 dmg more, and that's doesn't make them invicible people just gotta use there brain. And not run directly into them. And beside the newcommers leave as soon as they get killed by another player there's more skilled instead of asking for training and that's a proving fact. Most of them rather run around stupidly and when they get killed they leave. Most newcommers can't see diffrence between a ks and a normal kick. Most of them doesn't even know what a ks is. So u can't use that as an argument.

2 things: ks does steal kicks too. you have a hard time learning a good pk. and even if you get a average one, and your timing is ok a ks still can steal your kicks.
and lol, in fact you are proving my argument: you rather make a newb leave, than make him stay. of course he comes in and fools around. thats waht sp is about. you go in, and pwn the npcs. so he comes here and some dont even know how to chat, and instead of showing some friendlyness and empathy, you rather show some ignorance and pwn him to the stone age.
and i kind of see my point proven, even with all my coming quotes: no-one thinks about the newb, only about the one with the ks, to defend their accommodativeness. they dont even have to use ks against a newb, they dont even have to figth a newb, not even to talk about that they could HELP the newb or even CARE. does a ks really makes ppl being careless and selfish?

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Rofl at kernow and xaso.

First, grimjow is right, ks doesn't make a pk invicible.

@ xaso : i got shown pk, I don't use ks, i beat most ksers in pk. It depends of how you train and how you think. IF you think that ks = /godmode, then indeed you have no chances. But ks isn't godmode, it's just a stupid code.

@ kernow : why Euro scripters ? There are a lot of american players which use ks too.

mereel wrote:
I am not joining the argument, but I am saying that I agree with Ajunta. Alot of American players script too. It seems everytime you say "Euro Scripter", you are playing the stereotype card against Euros. :/


Pssst.... KS is very eZ to beat. Way too eZ. :p

of course it doesnt make it invincible. but then mer, hek and you come and say you can beat it... so you are all newbs to prove im wrong? rolf at you all. "you got shown". then go and show all the newbs. i dont think that ks=godmode. i only think its an unfair advantage, and the reason why jk2 dies.
but i remember when devy wanted to show me how to ffa in small places. and what was the result, after i even tried kick on mouse? i need a ks to get any chance. was not my conclusion. it was his and siny's.

euro scripters are ppl that only live for skill and fight till the moring light (euro) and over that use a ks (scripters).


hektor wrote:
Ye cuz this game is made for fight and being best ... we made our own rules ... JK2 rules (no rules) > some sol or some clan rules they want to enjoy the game and they want to be the best and if some eVilcreator made a cheat and someone started to use it and started be better and better ... everyone else copied him cuz they wanted to be best ... jk2 is (should be) like other games (CS,CoD,MoH...) the game wasnt made for talk, it was made for fight...

this game is made for earn money. and you earn more money if the game is joyful to alot of ppl. it wasnt made for talk, nor for fight. so let the ppl choose what they want to do. on sol they can do one, and on other serves different.
all what happens now in mp, is just the thought of the players.
it is right that you say, jk2 isnt made for rules. but i tell you what: there is no point to play any game, that has no rules. in fact jk2 has quite few rules given by the system itself. and see what it brings when the majority comes and say: "jk2 has no rules... only fight" it makes the game die.
and another thing: they want to enjoy the game. but why is our server's and our clan's rules, designed for others to enjoy the game another way, not so important like the others? we all just want to enjoy the game. is again the point proven that "they" are all selfish? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 11:31 am

Xaso wrote:
euro scripters are ppl that only live for skill and fight till the moring light (euro) and over that use a ks (scripters).

Brilliant. This is my terminology.

For both sides of the argument, convincing the other side is like trying to convince Outcast of something he doesn't beleive in. We are at a stalemate in opinions.

"Euro Fighters" versus "American Fairplayers" - The two groups will never understand the other.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 11:41 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
"Euro Fighters" versus "American Fairplayers" - The two groups will never understand the other.

Most sols are euro

in american players, all idbs did ks, all bs ks ( majority of us players ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 11:44 am

OMG Read :/

Kernow wrote:
I refer to 'Euro' player as a politics, an ideology.

When you say 'Euro' server people think - no rules, open combat, no 'laming', cheats allowed. A Euro player (regardless of their location) is someone who plays to fight, caring not of social conduct or respect via compliance with laming and non-scripting 'Fairplay' servers.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 12:44 pm

Rofl, if you refer to what people think, than for american people don't think only "fairplay" server, but newbs and abuse server lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 2:09 pm

Notice when I made the Euro definition I didn't say my version: "Coward Cheaters who lame and insult all". I said it as objectivly as I could manage. You play to fight, right?

I make the effort to be objective and polite Aju, please return the favour.

Sorry aren't you in the council? Neutral

Your attitude only further exemplifies my arguments, like Grimmjow does with Xaso. I think all (when reading) can easily grasp the fact that you guys play the game for the less popular, and more morally frowned upon reason.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 8:38 pm

[/quote]"Euro Fighters" versus "American Fairplayers" - The two groups will never understand the other. [/quote]

I had to rofl for a while ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 8:59 pm

then lets replace the euro by skill bastards and american by moral n@bs...

dudes, dont be silly, if your view has any foothold, dont go crazy about the namings... you know whats meant.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 10:36 pm

lol sorry guys, i'm just sarcastic like said sebbot.

But, i just want you to remember that i'm sol, because i defend our values. It's just that i don't totally agree with they ways of applying them, and your ways of seeing things.

I know that most euros don't like sol because we come from ats, hated clan, and we play the same way on server, with the difference that we have excuses ( good ones ) for it. But they don't see it, just that you have to use admin and that's all.

They think like that, because, i give you a little example.

you are in a euro server, 4 people are 2v2 ing. If someone comes and interrupt it, or chatkill one of them, then the 4 will go hunt him, until he stops or disco, they won't ask for the admin on to sleep him in a corner. And they don't even say a word to the guy, no insult, no get out.
That's why, they think that you should do same, and that's why they think that you "hide" behind admin, because themselves have found a way to go without the admin.

So for us sol, it's normal since the rule is more about community than playing. Maybe you don't explain them the good way.

I managed to make siny understand it by this way : I told him that sol is our server, and that there the admins are the boss'. The admins are here to make the rules stay respected, and if you don't respect them, then don't whine after being admined. You come to a server, you respect this server, us we don't go on euro to make you change your way of playing, so you won't change ours. If you are not happy, then don't come our server, and if you come to annoy us, then we just use our arguments too. It's all your choice.

That's all. And as he's not a moron, he understood. And all should, if you explain them well. They musn't understand that you hate them, but that they are at your home, and must obey your rules. If they don't, it's you the god there, and they know it, so not respecting the rules, they know what they will be granted.

All is in the communication, you mustn't make them know what you think, but what the server is done for, and who they are in this server.

Hope this helps a bit Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:34 am

Yes Aju that helps me to understand more, ty. Euros are used to doing things without admin, it is how they play the game.

But like Xaso said, we don't have the skill capability to gang a lamer or whatever because a lot of times the victims are people with early developed skills. So we have to resort to admin, not all the time - But they won't be told whawt to do by people they don't know...so.

Aju wrote:
I managed to make siny understand it by this way : I told him that sol is our server, and that there the admins are the boss'. The admins are here to make the rules stay respected, and if you don't respect them, then don't whine after being admined. You come to a server, you respect this server, us we don't go on euro to make you change your way of playing, so you won't change ours. If you are not happy, then don't come our server, and if you come to annoy us, then we just use our arguments too. It's all your choice.

That's all. And as he's not a moron, he understood. And all should, if you explain them well. They musn't understand that you hate them, but that they are at your home, and must obey your rules. If they don't, it's you the god there, and they know it, so not respecting the rules, they know what they will be granted.

I totally agree with this. When did you tell Siny this? Because you should look at the conversation Nick had with Siny just before Siny was banned......I think Siny is a very clever and intellegent person. He is only nice when he is seen, if you know what I mean.

Anyway yea Aju you're right here, location has always been the base of our argument - Our server, our rules etc.....
Place it in the metaphor of a house - I don't go to my friends house and expect for him to abide by my wya of living, and I don't expect him to do the same to me if he is at my house.

Obviously (by Xaso's definitions xD) Euro Fighter Bastards and American Fairplay Na bs have completely different morals. We can see the other argument but we can never sympathise with it. It's just the principle of respect from both sides, executed in different manners.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 3:03 am

yes, even if we could argue about details now, i think we can keep it like aju said.

so we can come back to phantom, who is still not fitting to sol, though obviously euros too have problems with him/her.

no-one disagreed when i said ks'ing kills the game. and no-one disagreed when i said a sol member scripting kills sol's credibility and our clans and servers purpose. no one disagreed when i said phantom is like cibbi. and no-one disagreed when i said she doesnt stick to principles besides opportunism.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 3:27 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I refer to 'Euro' player as a politics, an ideology.

When you say 'Euro' server people think - no rules, open combat, no 'laming', cheats allowed. A Euro player (regardless of their location) is someone who plays to fight, caring not of social conduct or respect via compliance with laming and non-scripting 'Fairplay' servers.

The fact is that most american players are like that too the only reason why they don't jump so much at us euro players are beacused they get there asses spanked. But they cheat as much as us, they even started the cheating so u can't refer it to euro players.

And refering kickscript with murder is kinda harsh and can't be compared at any point. And u say that kickscripters attack newbies to get higher score? So does none scripters beacuse that's the fastest way to get kills so that's also a bad comparing.

I don't want to argue this anymore with u guys since i find most of ur arguments too childish and dumb to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 3:33 am

which tells me you didnt read MY post.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 3:38 am

Xasomur wrote:
which tells me you didnt read MY post.
Nope i didn't see the last post tired atm so i miss saw it but still doesn't change what i said in the post :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 5:37 am

Grimm wrote:
And refering kickscript with murder is kinda harsh and can't be compared at any point. And u say that kickscripters attack newbies to get higher score? So does none scripters beacuse that's the fastest way to get kills so that's also a bad comparing.

It's perspective Grimm. You evidently see nothing wrong with cheating, which is self-explanatory to Euro behaviour and arguments.

Grimm wrote:
I don't want to argue this anymore with u guys since i find most of ur arguments too childish and dumb to be honest.

I agree your hole is already deep enough. Razz

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 5:40 am

Grimmjow wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
which tells me you didnt read MY post.
Nope i didn't see the last post tired atm so i miss saw it but still doesn't change what i said in the post :p

it doesnt change what youve said. but what you said has already been thought about in my topic and was being asnwered. you only prove my point again...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 6:32 am

Xaso I told you not to pull me into the argument! D:!

Or I be forced to actually pay attention!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 8:52 am

if you dont pay attention, dont vote. if you voted, your involved... its not about your comfort, its about the membership.... your own fault i'd say Razz

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:01 am

mereel wrote:
Or I be forced to actually pay attention!

"Holds up a sign that says: SARCASM!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:02 am

*Holds up a sign that says: MEMBERSHIP*

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:05 am

"Holds up a sign that says: You can't trick meh! I will not join the argument!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Today at 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Phantom to member
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New member shout out
» Phantom Zone Chatswood closing it's doors.
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» Weakened phantom knight
» New TTR Tagged Member

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: