)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

For people who listen to Metal \m/

Go down 
+8
Xemnas
lusantlueg
sebbat
Phoenix
Hektor
Ralen
Kernow Pilgrim
BlueNinja
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: For people who listen to Metal m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

One of my newest favorite bands Very Happy

Five Finger Death Punch FTW. \m/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:29 am

When i readed linkin park.. i knew that was a poser lol

The guy knows pure shit of music.. he cant insult queen like he did
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:15 pm

LoL

queen is my favorite band over all, for me they are the best Wink complex music, really good arrangements, vocal supremacy, etc etc many reasons for loving this band. They play a lot of styles Razz
check this out Wink

btw, this dvd is REALLY GOOD, u should get it guys Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:27 pm

Linkin' park sux donkey chode too. xD

Idk maybe I haven't heard anything of their good songs.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:32 pm

Yes blue, they sux
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:41 pm

they dont sux there awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

sebbat wrote:
You cant say that queen sucks if you listen metallica..

Queen is the favorite band of james hetfield, do you know that?

And btw, im a fan of metallica, but queen is much better..

....I never said they suck....I said I couldn't get into them as in find something that appeals to me about Queen....

choice in music is choice not everyone is gonna agree xD as for the comment about general epicness I'am sure there are better vocalist guitarist bassist's and drummers out there somewhere but not all in the same band,as for complexity I wouldn't say that was incredibly complex.

and as for the post on ultimate guitar I can agree to some degree I had a friend who was exactly the same anything that wasn't Queen just didn't have musical validity to him meaning overall he had a very closed and not all varying music taste making him a really hard person to jam with in the slightest.

so yeah I didn't say they suck and its each to his own just don't block off your horizons with one band and leave it at that.

also as far as I can tell this post was for blue to share his 'find' with you xD not an invite to hate on a taste in music that may not be reflected by your own Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 9:00 pm

Ralen wrote:
also as far as I can tell this post was for blue to share his 'find' with you xD not an invite to hate on a taste in music that may not be reflected by your own

How true, let's not forget that one's taste in music is their own, not everyone else's.

Everyone has their own opinions and should not be persecuted for openly stating them. That is not to say that one can state it in a tactless manner.

Stating something sucks is not the way to go about stating your dislike of something.

Stating that you dislike it for x reason where x is something about it that you dislike and not because it is bad or anything in that ballpark.

Furthermore, getting pissed at someone or disliking someone for having dissimilar tastes in music or because they hate music you like or like music you hate is foolish.

In other words, like that which you like and be proud of it, but don't openly bash that which you dislike.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:32 am

Ralen, i told blue, not to you :p
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

Oke nvm i listened to Queen for 10 minutes and got sick of it (:
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
they are too good for you hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:12 pm

ah okay sebb I was like wtf sebb xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
because you wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:02 am

BTW Queen owns.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:08 pm

ST FU LUSAN AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU /\/AB!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:44 pm

So.. avenged sevenfold is better than queen?

Bah..
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 4:52 pm

bleh! xDDDD
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 11:08 am

BEH!!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:08 pm

Locked Smile

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

yes, any topic that is attempting to degrade queen has to be closed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For people who listen to Metal \m/   For people who listen to Metal \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For people who listen to Metal \m/
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2