)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Jk2 World Championship 2010

Go down 
+9
Lord_Draco
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Hora
BlueNinja
Rachel
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Xemnas
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jk2 World Championship 2010   Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

I have a great idea..
A Jk2 World Championship 2010 we go to all jk2 servers and ask players if they want to fight there.

I made some Rules for it: 5 Normal Duells and 5 FF Duells but this time all force powers are allowed (drain heal) a fight could take longer with drain and heal so ppl must be quick and skilled^^

Wouldnt it be great to have the best jk2 player in our clan?
Lets think about it
Our server could be the one where we fight this Championship
Its just an idea from me but i think it would be awsome

~Idea and rights reserved by ~Xemnas
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jerek,if

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 World Championship 2010   Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:35 pm

Just bc a person scripts doesn't mean they aren't good. For 5 years I played no scripts and I was top 5 in FF's in JK2 for a long time. Most people said I was #1 for americans. The game is at such a low point that it shouldn't matter about scripts anymore bc everyone uses them.

Anyways scripts or not I'd win America easily hands down. I've had the best ST in this game for a long time and using LS with my evading I'm not going to get touched. You should tried to hold this.

Have one person spectate the person for there ST's so they aren't aimbotting. EVC hack for health won't matter really for FF matches especially with no heal because players can count health by ST's and kicks. Not to mention force you can count.

the kick scripts well there use to be mods that blocked VSTR but you can get around them so you would just have to look for knee pops and stuff but when I didn't script I could knee pop and kick stairs all day long. It's not hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 World Championship 2010   Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:39 pm

Just sayng that mostly all scripts won't work on my server so it would be a great place for the tournament Smile
Back to top Go down
jerek,if

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 World Championship 2010   Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:43 pm

What server is your's?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 World Championship 2010   Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:57 pm

Matt, seriously, stop spamming. or you WILL be banned from this forum :l. Anyway nice idea xemnass but I dont think it will work. We alread yhave TT so I think that is enough.
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 World Championship 2010   Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:09 pm

I'm up for the idéa, but i can't get on the forum for a while so pm me if there's anything related to me in anyway Smile And Jerek, my server is called United Gaming Smile But my pc is crashed so i can't play atm :/ But well, it'll soon be fixed and then my server will be up Smile
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 World Championship 2010   Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:26 am

WEll....dont wanna be evil..but...i think it was my idea so ill make the rules right? xD I will Judge the Tournament if it happens ( My skill is still to low to take apart of a World Championship )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jk2 World Championship 2010   Jk2 World Championship 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jk2 World Championship 2010
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2