)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sebby says sorry

Go down 
+6
Hektor
Battledroidlover
mereel
NickdeClaw
BlueNinja
sebbat
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

Sorry about today and this days guys.. im having some personal problems and school is tiring me.. that's why im inactive.

I just want to tell you that im still trying to play, and this clan is the best in all the jk2..

Sorry..
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:02 pm

Agreed...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:42 pm

Today i was really pissed off.. i was about to ban referee, he annoyed me too much

I abused joker the other day.. i feel bad with myslef sometimes
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:09 pm

It happens. If you did something wrong, just apologize to the people you wronged, and then move on.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:25 pm

Sebbat... Do not worry. As I have said again and again, Referee continues to set an image of a self-absorbed, selfish, bully of a kid. He has little care for anyone but himself, and does not follow rules he does not care for. His insults are stupid as much as he is. Generally the best thing is to ignore him.

Dude, if you ever get bothered by someone, abuse me. I won't mind. But remember, that I am always here to help you, and if I find him insulting you again, I will pwn him, for no one hurts my friends. EVER.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:32 pm

Mereel, i wont abuse you.. i wont abuse my friends of sol.. except kernow with imprison.<3, or hora and hek with amexplode.. Lol

But anyways.. Im better now, i fixed some problems, and i think that im gonna be active again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:39 pm

Np'z seb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:33 am

i <3 you !!! (more than my gf maybe) Very Happy jk!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:37 am

Seb we <3 you and know you are a good guy Razz

Seb wrote:
except kernow with imprison.<3

D: D: D: - Don't leave me to rot in jail!! D:
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 4:04 am

just kernow with prison? what am i the dust of the floor? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 4:24 am

and i'm the cobweb.
Back to top Go down
wehr

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 8:08 am

Ref is ez to kill. His moves are really predictable. He either moves straight right or left and if you work on timing rdfas you guys can kill him a lot. New players a lot of time will move in like a semi circular pattern around the front of an attacker right or left. It is a sign of inexperience on the defender. Skilled players learn not to move in patterns and always mix it up, and always think 3D not 2D. With ref you can just guess right, or left, and aim a bit ahead of one of those directions. If you guess right he runs right into the rdfa, lol. I kill him with rdfas all the time. Even when he does his weak strafing he's predictable. Laaf used to be same way. EZ

wehr
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:47 pm

wehr wrote:
Ref is ez to kill. His moves are really predictable. He either moves straight right or left and if you work on timing rdfas you guys can kill him a lot. New players a lot of time will move in like a semi circular pattern around the front of an attacker right or left. It is a sign of inexperience on the defender. Skilled players learn not to move in patterns and always mix it up, and always think 3D not 2D. With ref you can just guess right, or left, and aim a bit ahead of one of those directions. If you guess right he runs right into the rdfa, lol. I kill him with rdfas all the time. Even when he does his weak strafing he's predictable. Laaf used to be same way. EZ

wehr

I know wehr, i usually beat him.. but that day i didnt wanted to fight, i just wanted to watch the map and talk
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

Matt says LOL!
Back to top Go down
wehr

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:12 pm

matt was fun p wning all u idiots on ca like a week ago. u ez too. lol

ps- get some new kickscripts.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 3:11 pm

<Ca>Matt. wrote:
Matt says LOL!

Mereel says Second Warning.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:52 pm

<Ca>Matt. wrote:
Matt says LOL!
BDL says that isnt very nice. - Karma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sebby says sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebby says sorry   Sebby says sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebby says sorry
Page 1 of 1