)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Im bored, teach me something.

Go down 
+2
Kernow Pilgrim
Axel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

Im bored, teach me something. Empty
PostSubject: Im bored, teach me something.   Im bored, teach me something. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 7:37 am

Hi all, at the moment im abit bored of jk2 because i only play it because of SoL, so as im rubbish at tourney and can't rank up i want to do something useful for the clan. Like map making or modding, anyone can teach me how?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Im bored, teach me something.   Im bored, teach me something. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 9:56 am

MOPH'S SKIN TUTORIAL!! COME FORTH!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Im bored, teach me something.   Im bored, teach me something. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 10:33 am

make one to your master!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Im bored, teach me something.   Im bored, teach me something. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 6:03 pm

win rar fails

i get error message saying :cannot create assets0.rar,access is denied.

:/
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Im bored, teach me something.   Im bored, teach me something. Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:21 pm

THAT, is why mac pwns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Im bored, teach me something.   Im bored, teach me something. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:56 am

Mophs tutorial sux i dont understand the language there ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Im bored, teach me something.   Im bored, teach me something. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:16 am

haha, me i did so you should Razz
But, if you if you don't understand, here is a quick tuto for a default model ( no teams ) :

1) Go in base, open assets0.pk3 with winrar/winzip/pakscape, then extract the models/players/***** folder of the skin you want to edit.
2) Go in base/assets0/models/players/******/ and rename ***** to the name of the skin you want to have. For the example we use mickey with chiss
3) Go in base/assets0/models/players/mickey/ and open the file model_default.skin with notepad. You should have this :
Spoiler:

On this file, the line commands tell the game what file ( its location ) is associated with what part of the model. So you want it to lead it to your folder, so you have to replace each chiss by mickey, the name of the folder :

hips,models/players/chiss/boots_hips.tga -> hips,models/players/mickey/boots_hips.tga

and you do that for each line ( DONT TOUCH AT THE STORMTOOPER/CAPS.TGA LINES !!!! )

When that is done you save your file.
then go back in mickey folder, and delete all files with _red or _blue ( to save room, and get the folder more clear ).

4) Now you edit your pics, with gimp or photoshop, what you have ( not paint ^^ ).

5) once that is done, you create a new archive file ( use pakscape, it's better : open pakscape, select new at top left Smile ), select pk3 type at bottom scroll list.
Go in base/assets0, and here select the folder models, copy it, and paste it in pakscape window. Then save in pakscape, with name mickey.pk3 ( DON'T FORGET THE .PK3 !!!! ), in your base folder.

6) Now go in game, and do in console :
model mickey/default

and you got your skin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im bored, teach me something.   Im bored, teach me something. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im bored, teach me something.
Page 1 of 1