)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Laming Players

Go down 
+7
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Hora
Xasomur
Ralen
Hektor
Samo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Samo
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:01 am

On our server are many lamers last time, they attack everyone, when saber down and typekilling too. And if there isn't any admin, what I have to do with them?Question They will not stop, when I tell them. I would like to kick them all. Mad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:58 am

why not try and fight them its one of the ways you can try and improve there aren't usually any admins to deal with them and even when there are nobody will actually kick them so why not just try and fight them consider it training.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:42 am

hektor wrote:
Back to top Go down
Samo
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:15 am

But I want to play, not hide and wait in training room. And I tried to kill them, and if I have been succesful, after respawn they going to kill me and that they doing forever-thats not fun.
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:12 am

Xasomur wrote:
hektor wrote:
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:16 am

Hora wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
hektor wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:33 am

kill them.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:22 am

Samo wrote:
But I want to play, not hide and wait in training room. And I tried to kill them, and if I have been succesful, after respawn they going to kill me and that they doing forever-thats not fun.

We need more admin. Samo brings up this post. When is the council going to be formed and ready to make new decisions? Because I have to say - I expect more policing activity from Phoenix and Bacara. All 5 need to be active.

Samo you have every right to be concerned, and I expect admins to be more active to fulfill Samo's request. The members have spoken I don't want the admins telling them to hide and avoid and not have fun.

Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:29 am

I have play 5h today ^^
and i go play more now WUHUU!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:39 am

we need are admins to do something and the most active admins in my opinion (yes, im looking at you dragon) should enforce the rules which they were voted for.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:59 am

Generally, I am on. And most of the time, undercover. But usually, if I see a player acting up, I fight him to keep his attention on me, or I talk to him and explain a bit about not to do that.

In the end also, many listen. Some ask who I iz, but I don't always tell. And I don't always have to bring out the BanHammer. (Only did on Ref and Buffy) :p

Also:

hektor wrote:
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:05 am

yes, by now some of the admins are quite rarely here. bax is quite inactive, something he told us. phoenix has a virus attack.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:21 am

Bax has school.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 7:02 am

hmm perhaps you guys need more active members then as admin I for one would say no matter how much he hates it kern purely cause hes active most of the time and more logical about his choices than most people who would be to lax or not strict enough
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:13 am

I'm an infamous admin though because I stuck to the 3 warning, kick then temporary ban system with lamers. Which was unpopular even with SoL. But I got the job done.

Anyway when council is up they can make nominations for further admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laming Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laming Players   Laming Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laming Players
Page 1 of 1