)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Question

Go down 
+4
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Hora
Hektor
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:47 am

Well... this will seem a bit wierd or kiddish but i put it here cuz i want to know if i have still some friends in SOL ... then iwant to know why should i stay in SOL .... then i'd like to know if someone respects me here ... well... this game + ats + sol is small part of my life ... so i want to know your decision ..

btw .. i guess that i owe sorry to Ferret and many others ... i'd never say that if i wouldnt be under these depresions ... you can and you dont have to forgive me ...

(btw if someone cares ... iam getting slowly ok from my friends's die but i am still very sad .. it'll take ages ... )

@sebb ... you dont like if someone lame you huh ? but it seems that you like abuse someone ....
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:56 am

dont know because you make this post ... we are your friends, I am your friend. The problem is that we all get angry sometimes, and say things . If you're angry about something, I think we should stop the laming a bit: /
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:58 am

God damned..

Number 1: When i came in, the people said CIVIL WAR, FIGHT FOR THE KING, so i said.. mm this is a game Smile

Number 2: 2 Sol members told me that YOU and YOUR friends, were ganging people with the sith game and some of your friends USED KS

Number 3: I dont know why are you telling this, because we were having fun, you were the only one who started to get angry, and thanks to the guns, the lame and gang stopped, so im not a bad admin like you are saying i think.

Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:59 am

laming ? i've never really lamed you ... and if i did ... it was in ffa when you put saber down or chat box up or some ... I'd never lame without reason!
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:01 am

hektor wrote:
laming ? i've never really lamed you ... and if i did ... it was in ffa when you put saber down or chat box up or some ... I'd never lame without reason!

I do not want to fight with you, but yesterday, some members sad that u lamed
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:02 am

sebbat wrote:
God damned..

Number 1: When i came in, the people said CIVIL WAR, FIGHT FOR THE KING, so i said.. mm this is a game Smile

Number 2: 2 Sol members told me that YOU and YOUR friends, were ganging people with the sith game and some of your friends USED KS

Number 3: I dont know why are you telling this, because we were having fun, you were the only one who started to get angry, and thanks to the guns, the lame and gang stopped, so im not a bad admin like you are saying i think.

@to all numbers ... then dont say ... ''all gangers script and lame'' me and one guy in it (i dont remember his name) didnt script and didnt lame (killing ppl with chat box or saber down) ... we only fought ... can i ask ? why didnt you give the guns to me for example ? (i asked)
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:03 am

Hora wrote:
hektor wrote:

I do not want to fight with you, but yesterday, some members sad that u lamed

Can you name them ? ... btw i remember sev + reborn master really annoyed me ... they had saber down but they grip spammed and used lighting on me and then cried ... so i hunted them for 10 mins .. what would you do ?
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:13 am

When they were laming, they ruin the fun for us, besides that they used scripts. (Abuse). When we give them weapons or Empower to the people to defend themselves, they get angry. What's the fly a kite objetive?. The rules say: dont lame , is DONT LAME not LAME
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:15 am

Sebbot wrote:

rofl, you sound like a kid saying that.

USED KS !!! wow, allah damned, it will make people reading this wanting to use ks rofl.

and tell me, what is the problem at ganging ? if you fight, you fight, you don't whine. So people getting ganged stop to fight, or fight, but don't whine, that is so childish.

but giving term to players to get a ffa fly a kite off, that is a real problem, yep. Admin is not a toy sebbot, it's not made to annoy people who you don't like. Ganging is part of jk2, so you have no pretexts to interrupt it. If it really annoys you, then help the people ganged, that would be way more respected, and it would be way more legit.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:18 am

It wasnt a ffa, it was a war, Civil war like the people said.

And what's the problem if i give weapons to 2 guys? You were more, and some of us (NOT ALL) used KS, so i think that it was fair
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:20 am

ah really ? term ( = give all what is a cheat, so admin abuse for mp ) vs randoms ?

Last edited by Ajunta Pall on Mon 06 Sep 2010, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:21 am

I agree that empower should not be given to people who are simply ganged, but only to people who are true newbs and will likely die with empower anyway. For terminator, unless it's term wars, I think that you should always ban the Force of people to whom you give terminator, it evens it up.

As for this circumstance, I have no idea what happened so I won't comment on it. But hektor, I respect you and I want you to stay in SoL.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:22 am

and btw, i'll add that all the time in ffas, sebbot and hora always use admin tele in their dfas and etc to don't be killed. How do you call that ? Not abuse ? Ah, it's to make it more fair because you are newbies maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:25 am

hektor. youre one of the very few ppl i went trhough thick and thin with. youve done many things over time. and i totally respect you for what you are now. if sol was a puzzle, then you'd be the one piece to make it complete, and if it would miss the puzzle would never be complete...
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

the use of ks, aimbot, EVC in Other People ,not is abuse?

I admit that I did that, but only once with other people, if i do it again, is with other admin ( seb ) not with other people
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:34 am

ah yes ? i always see you doing it everywhere, even last time there were only you me sebbot xaso and some other guy, no one cheater, and you still both used it.
In yavin corridor, still same.

Second :

almost no one aimbots in sol server. I know only 1 guy doing it, so ...

ks : no one used it when i saw you doing your admin tele.

evc : how can you know that they evc ? lol.
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:04 am

lol aju dont lie, i use the tele, but not in a fight, only for movement, also , the people always use KS or others scripts, dont lie 8-)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

"the people" dont use scripts if its only about me, aju and you and sebbat. and you tele spammed. try to fight someone that spams it.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:53 am

The tele spammed? I was trying to kill hora with that, But i didnt killed anyone with it, and if i killed someone, it wasnt my real objetive.

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:08 pm

Whatever you still did it. It's the same thing like term in the ffa. People were ffaing and you bring some guys with their terms to fly a kite it out. That's the same. You just fly a kite others people game with admin. So stop using that and just play the game, anyway you want, but not with admin.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:19 pm

You guys still care if someone uses a ks?

Wow I thought you would be over it by now. -__-
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:39 pm

I'm gonna stick to what Hek asked -

I totally agree on Xaso's post - Hek DOES make a part of the SoL puzzle - He IS legend always and forever.

Now that I come to think of it Hek, in ATS you were always the rolemodel - And sometimes I realise that I forget your age in the game and your experiance....maybe if all have the commitment to the game as you do we all turn out to just play to fight. Nick being the exception xD

But Hek - seriously - Yes I admit we have had thick and thins as Xaso says - but we're all human and we all make mistakes. We know you stopped your cheating or scripts or whatever I don't care about the correct definition of what it was xD

I admit I see you moving to IDBS because you feel there is nothing for you here. You have acheived highest rank and that's it really....

But you under-mine the friendship that has really been founded partly by you, and seeing as you were in the split and one of the major guys - You are one of the founders - You made history with us. Stay to make future with us Smile

People sometimes feel unloved, worthless and/or expendable in clans like these - Far from the point, what would we be without our dedication and community. Just solos running up and down an FFA strip.....

<3 Mr Heky.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:56 pm

Well SEbb you admin abused me in fight many times ... by tele or dif way ... it was for fun sometimes but it pissed me off many times ... it is also the reason why i ll play with idbs more ... well ... you can get basic skills in SOL but that's all ... do you think that all my skills are from sol ? none lol ... NF - LOL server, FF,FFA - euro servers + ikbr + idbs ... i wont leave sol cuz i like you and as i see i have many friends here ... but i take this game like for fight ... so i'd like to be better and better ... =)) ... i wont annoy anymore ... but i want to solve Sebb's and Hora's admin abuse...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 4:18 am

hektor wrote:
Well SEbb you admin abused me in fight many times ... by tele or dif way ... it was for fun sometimes but it pissed me off many times ... it is also the reason why i ll play with idbs more ... well ... you can get basic skills in SOL but that's all ... do you think that all my skills are from sol ? none lol ... NF - LOL server, FF,FFA - euro servers + ikbr + idbs ... i wont leave sol cuz i like you and as i see i have many friends here ... but i take this game like for fight ... so i'd like to be better and better ... =)) ... i wont annoy anymore ... but i want to solve Sebb's and Hora's admin abuse...

Hektor, you were the one who tought me /amget sebb, and i remember that you did these things too when you were hc.. so i dont know why you get angry about this
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 4:34 am

well, but i never used it in real ffa ... or in serious duels .. i used it only in training for fun .. when i teled into someone and kick killed him ... or we had /amget yourself duels ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next