)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th

Go down 
+22
Danek
lusantlueg
Abrum
DoZeR~
BlackKnight
Grimlore
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
mereel
Lelouch
TheGraanulaarian
Phoenix
sebbat
Purplez
NickdeClaw
BlueNinja
Hektor
Vort
Ajunta Pall
solid snake
Ali3N
Kernow Pilgrim
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

(Editors Note)Main Events of thread:

*Hostility from the 8 active ATS supporting Outcast - Outcast, Max, Argentino, Kyle, Ulrich, Herny, Sylba and ErroronE. (Reactions from both sides included)

*Herny's intention to hire a hacker to remove Democratic ATS/SoL's forums. (Reactions from both sides included)

*Abrum's deletions of mods from ATS server in support of the democracy.

*Xasomur quotes Outcast insulting the democratic ATS and refusing to beleive their community existance. Hyprocisy and Lies of the Pro-Outcast faction here (Reactions included.)

*The lag wars of both factions - Mereel's honest perspective of what happened.

*Herny bans all accounts of mainspeaker Democratic ATS from Outcast's forums. Silencing the opinions of others in the dictatorship.

*Examples of how Pro-Outcast faction bring up a new generation of recruits taught to irrationally hate others. (Note Nick's response in how to deal with these people).

*Germo is found to already have been turned against democratic ATS and Kyle Katarn abuses players with no consequences.

*Outcast censors 'KernowPilgrim' and the Democratic ATS website address. Trying to silence those who go against his grain.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok guys i thought I would make this topic public to show everyone both member and visitor. I doubt Outcast himself will notice this, when was the last time he paid a visit to any other server or forum other than his own?! Razz

Well this is just an update to the situation. The situation the division of ATS: the old conservatives sticking to Outcast's ruthless dictatorship, or the new and shining democrats who opt for equality and respect amongst ALL players. The conservatives themselves are a minority as it was just Herny (for vested intrests), Max (for fear of loss of power), Kyle (the gimp), Sylba (old and against change) and Outcast (inconsolable and extremist) who decided not to change the old system. To avoid Outcasts grip of power we created our own new ATS forum and server, whilst the old five are without a forum but have their abandoned and rarely administrated server.

Herny has employed (yes employed as he has actually PAYING this guy), a hacker in his local school to come and shut down/delete this forum, hopefully to cause internal chaos to the new ATS and destroy our organisation. He ISN'T acting under Outcast's or Max's orders and he personally sees us as rebels who falsly use the ATS name, his main problem is the our use of the name ATS. And due to this he aims to oblitirate us, and i'm sure if the oppertunity for cancelling the server arises to him he will capitalise on it.

Outcast has also just released a new forum, one that he has been working on or some time to make it fun and appealing to 9 yr old newbies etc......The good news is this server and forum has the majority of ATS members which means that typing "ATS JK2" in google presents this forum as the top link. Lets hope it stays this way.

There is of course confusion, Outcast's server entitles: "..................ATS" and our much more active and fun version called: "....................~". Many newbies are heading to the ATS server and being told its the real one, only to come to ours and hear the same thing, so of course they are very confused. We want Outcast to join us or give up the name of ATS to its true inheritors (those who kept and keep it alive during his and the founders absences. And they want us to do the same thing. Its is a stalemate on either sides so of course you can see the need for extremist behaviour like Herny's.

I am just warning all supporters of our system (the ones who give the power to you) that IF the server and/or forum closes down DO NOT lose hope - We will rebuild another server and forum just like we did before when Outcast wiped everything.

I do not like people keeping secrets from the clan, I made a public statement to exemplify this moral. To warn, to prepere and to inspire you all.

~K.P

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 18 Sep 2010, 12:37 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 2:51 pm

Yo si le veo la firma... Herny cada vez que entras aca, bardeas... si vas a seguir haciendo eso, no vengas mas chavon
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:04 pm

acaso bardiee ?
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:13 pm

sip, despues de que te dije que debes tratar mejor a la gente... necesitas clamrte un poco.. ah y otra cosa mas... Me baneó tu amiguito Kyle Katarn... porque con fabre queriamos ver si Kwrnowpilgrim estaba censurado, y lo pusimos 3 veces, solo para ver... y resulta que dije: hi all; y me baneo -__-
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:15 pm

Ni si quiera fue capaz de decirle, sacate el tag.

Justifico que baneen a los que estan el la lista de exileados, pero skam no estaba..
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:58 pm

Sebbat and Blueninja oughta propose already. Imagine that... A king and...... A king. No queen! Razz You twoz are the kings of Lawl. Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:03 pm

Im a king? D:, kernow will atack my kingdom D: xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:39 pm

Ok topic lads. Smile

[quote="Herny"]ahh bue uno mas pelotudo que el otro mejor baneenme[/quote

What does this mean Herny? I can't translate it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 7:22 pm

English please bOhoOoOOoO!
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:33 am

porque ya te dije no queremos nadie de aca alla y tambien me corresponde que me baneen de aca asique BANEENME
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:36 am

english D:
Back to top Go down
Red Death Hand
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Red Death Hand

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 3:54 am

Kernow. I am reading this now and i have something (or someone) that mayby may counter Herny.
I know 2 great hackers and they could hack for free.
I know thats very un-ATS but if you would approve or if they would try anything it would be down with their forum.

May the force be with us...Always
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 3:58 am

This is off topic. Herny won't bother us anymore.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 4:00 am

BANEENME
Back to top Go down
Red Death Hand
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Red Death Hand

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 4:02 am

hehe ok.

But he is still BLODY ANOYING
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 4:30 am

He want us to ban him :/
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 4:55 am

[quote="Kernow Pilgrim"]Ok topic lads. Smile

Herny wrote:
ahh bue uno mas pelotudo que el otro mejor baneenme[/quote

What does this mean Herny? I can't translate it Neutral

Ahh fine, one more stupid than the other.. it will be better if you ban me
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 5:05 am

Thanks Seb.

Red don't ever mention stuff like that again. We are not desperate banner and hackers like Outcast.

Herny, unlike other people, we don't ban people who haven't done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:52 am

i dont want to be here ban me
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:53 am

i dont want to belong here
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:53 am

if you dont want to be here, dont come here Wink
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 8:13 am

WELL BAN ME
Back to top Go down
Red Death Hand
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Red Death Hand

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 9:52 am

Kernow, of course i wouldn't approve hacking.
But just they should know not to try anything Exclamation
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 10:52 am

herny dont log in and forget your pass
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 11:48 am

i cant it's more easy if you BAN
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 12:27 pm

lol...
i guess here lies the difference between our and your ats

in this place everyone decides for himself
at your place outcast decides for everyone...

so if you come here, you have to decide to leave... we wont do... only if you force us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next