)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th

Go down 
+22
Danek
lusantlueg
Abrum
DoZeR~
BlackKnight
Grimlore
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
mereel
Lelouch
TheGraanulaarian
Phoenix
sebbat
Purplez
NickdeClaw
BlueNinja
Hektor
Vort
Ajunta Pall
solid snake
Ali3N
Kernow Pilgrim
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

(Editors Note)Main Events of thread:

*Hostility from the 8 active ATS supporting Outcast - Outcast, Max, Argentino, Kyle, Ulrich, Herny, Sylba and ErroronE. (Reactions from both sides included)

*Herny's intention to hire a hacker to remove Democratic ATS/SoL's forums. (Reactions from both sides included)

*Abrum's deletions of mods from ATS server in support of the democracy.

*Xasomur quotes Outcast insulting the democratic ATS and refusing to beleive their community existance. Hyprocisy and Lies of the Pro-Outcast faction here (Reactions included.)

*The lag wars of both factions - Mereel's honest perspective of what happened.

*Herny bans all accounts of mainspeaker Democratic ATS from Outcast's forums. Silencing the opinions of others in the dictatorship.

*Examples of how Pro-Outcast faction bring up a new generation of recruits taught to irrationally hate others. (Note Nick's response in how to deal with these people).

*Germo is found to already have been turned against democratic ATS and Kyle Katarn abuses players with no consequences.

*Outcast censors 'KernowPilgrim' and the Democratic ATS website address. Trying to silence those who go against his grain.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok guys i thought I would make this topic public to show everyone both member and visitor. I doubt Outcast himself will notice this, when was the last time he paid a visit to any other server or forum other than his own?! Razz

Well this is just an update to the situation. The situation the division of ATS: the old conservatives sticking to Outcast's ruthless dictatorship, or the new and shining democrats who opt for equality and respect amongst ALL players. The conservatives themselves are a minority as it was just Herny (for vested intrests), Max (for fear of loss of power), Kyle (the gimp), Sylba (old and against change) and Outcast (inconsolable and extremist) who decided not to change the old system. To avoid Outcasts grip of power we created our own new ATS forum and server, whilst the old five are without a forum but have their abandoned and rarely administrated server.

Herny has employed (yes employed as he has actually PAYING this guy), a hacker in his local school to come and shut down/delete this forum, hopefully to cause internal chaos to the new ATS and destroy our organisation. He ISN'T acting under Outcast's or Max's orders and he personally sees us as rebels who falsly use the ATS name, his main problem is the our use of the name ATS. And due to this he aims to oblitirate us, and i'm sure if the oppertunity for cancelling the server arises to him he will capitalise on it.

Outcast has also just released a new forum, one that he has been working on or some time to make it fun and appealing to 9 yr old newbies etc......The good news is this server and forum has the majority of ATS members which means that typing "ATS JK2" in google presents this forum as the top link. Lets hope it stays this way.

There is of course confusion, Outcast's server entitles: "..................ATS" and our much more active and fun version called: "....................~". Many newbies are heading to the ATS server and being told its the real one, only to come to ours and hear the same thing, so of course they are very confused. We want Outcast to join us or give up the name of ATS to its true inheritors (those who kept and keep it alive during his and the founders absences. And they want us to do the same thing. Its is a stalemate on either sides so of course you can see the need for extremist behaviour like Herny's.

I am just warning all supporters of our system (the ones who give the power to you) that IF the server and/or forum closes down DO NOT lose hope - We will rebuild another server and forum just like we did before when Outcast wiped everything.

I do not like people keeping secrets from the clan, I made a public statement to exemplify this moral. To warn, to prepere and to inspire you all.

~K.P

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 18 Sep 2010, 12:37 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:46 pm

No one is beyond redemption, in my opinion. While for the foreseeable future I doubt greatly that Outcast will talk to us as equal peers, I can't imagine that he could go on with the rest of his life and never feel as though maybe he was wrong. Still, even if he does, this clan we have is about friendship and fairness, and I hope that in the end we can all wish Outcast the best. As long as there is a will to keep our community together, we will find a way to make it so. The bumps along the way may be big or small, but the only thing we can really lose is convenience; if we lose our forum or our server, we can make a new one. We've already done it once. At the end of the day no outside force can truly break us, the only potential threat to our community is ourselves: our own lack of desire to maintain the clan. And as you can plainly see, we are not lacking this desire.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

think rhe same as nick. like nick said if we lose our forum or server we can do a new one .
we are very strong clan we can make trough this.
sorry for my bad enghlish
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 8:58 pm

well... i reach for the stars here, but i dont want to give up on outcast, as my coonscience screams leaving him behind...
true, he ignores all who he thinks has a less worthy opinion, and those seem to be 99% of the ppl. but there are still ppl around him he listens to... and some of them may be not so pig headed...
take gich as example: he is really a close friend of outcast, but he always listens when u have something to say, which is important to you, and he takes it into consideration... he even visitded this forum and posted twice, which is more than ever on the old one ^^... when we can talk to him and tell him how we feel, he maybe can pass it along to outcast, and maybe he will hear it...
and idk about maximus, he never listened to me, but what i heard made me think twice options: first: he is just too close to outcasts words... maybe that wont change... he was papi, but as that he was always something like the father, and not like a friend it seemed to me... he felt like another generation...
BUT i heard that in the discussion with him u had him convinced of the system... only as outcast cam back he saw the chance to keep everything as it was... maybe when we talk to him, we can get him take a neutral position...
forget herny and sylba, they are too pig headed and too fixed on outcasts words...

but if someone can reach moph... or even h2o (he once said he wanna come back this year ^^) or argentino, who just registered on both forums and is totally confused... the best would be huracan, but he wont be reachable i think...

true, we have the most ppl... but maxi and outcast founded this clan... they deserve, that we try to keep them with us... try as long as they exist... and in my opinion they're ats will die when they only recruit the nabs and stay on alone, as they are too less online...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 10:45 pm

Karma for Xaso!!!!! Why would herny try to destroy our new server and forum....when we can just fix it up again? Has he gone INSANE!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Herny Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Dead meat! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:58 am

Well Xaso its good to see you engaging in diplomaitc conversation with Gich the day before yestarday (i assume thats what you were doing) - he seems like a pretty normal bloke and hopefully has some sense in him to see what HE wants best and what HE thinks is best for the clan.

IMPORTANT NEWS:

Argentino came on last night on jedicouncil - very confused etc.... Anyway in a nutshell he strongly supports Outcast. His long absences and lack of understanding in this matter probably made him assume that we were a minority. Once he realises the full picture I think he will probably see things differently.

I had a very progressive conversation with Max last night after the events described in bold below. If anyone wants a copy of this (for admin i strongly suggest) please pm me and i will email it to you.

ULRICH also plays on Outcasts server, but in my opinion these guys are rare players and in the whole inactive, there have no significance to political procedures and is only natural they will support Outcast.

This brings their total support up to 8 members which STILL is a minority! ^^

Also i don't know if you see this as good news or bad news but a recent friend of ours who is gifted in modding and mapping etc...... was given FTP (or whatever its called xD) by outcast on outcast's server, as Outcast hoped he could get this member under his wing.

Wrong Razz

This guy has removed all the mods of bespin streets and the ATS mods on ffa_bespin, he has taken away and deleted from the server these special mods and reverted the server to ffa_bespin for now. Due to the admin inactivity it will be a while before they notice! ^^

This was done to make the democratic ATS server just that little bit more popular, to make that server more un-ATS, and obviously to put Outcast is a perfect listeninig position.

All give their thanks to Abrum! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:42 am

Hehe thats unfortunate lol! Thats leaves outcast with a few problems.

This may go against the grain because outcast is now our foe, but lets not gloat too much, If we laugh at outcasts misfortune is puts us in a bad light, and us at ATS are not arseholes we are nice guys who are fair.

Im not saying we should show sympathy but lets keep a low profile on the pointing and laughing, its not the ATS way.

If we can behave in proper manner than is makes us look even better in other poeples eyes. We are not children who laugh in the faces of others we get the better of them.

So even though we are against outcast and this setback for him gives us much headway, lets remain impassive and indifferent, rather than laughing our heads off, it can only make is look even better against outcats clan, and even more popular if we behave in a mature manner.

but secretly nice one abrum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:46 am

For the things that Argentino said, maybe he will stop playing, because i explained the situation and he said, omg the jk2 is getting worse, so maybe he will be more inactive :/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:57 am

@kernow, Ur pm is unavailable m8. I cant pm you :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 6:54 am

yep, id like to have a copy too kernow Smile

i am in contact with gich Smile he will listen, and he wants to bring ats together, and thats all he said, he is very diplomatic and neutral... if maybe some spanish men can help me explaining? just send me a pm of your point of view, i will quote u maybe ^^ well help is welcomed

and i heard that of outcasts server...
i dont laugh at him, but i hope he learns... ATS is NOT him... it is the clans members like abrum is, and without those members ats wont work though... this is a lesson and not a crime... even if he feels it like that

but i sstill want you all to be peacefull... it is enough that herny insults like hell... we dont have to copy him... this goes for example to bdl...
insults dont help nothing at all... the opposite will happen: he will even less listen to us...

in the end there will be an ats which is fair and equal... with or without outcast, as he doesnt ensure those virtues anymore...

and pls talk to the old members... they miss recent information, and explain what happened and how we feel, and ask them how they would feel in this situation, and dont let him say, that outcast was always good to him, he has to feel our situation... and 30 ppl dont lie the same lie... and btw were even more... nearly the whole jk2 is like us!

outcast may say he doesnt care what the others think, but they decide what u are... take this as en example: when u say u are famous, and no-one knows you... than u cant hold the image you got from urself...
the same is this: when u say u are tall, but the world around is is taller, than u are just wrong...

and as outcast just ignores the world around him, he may be the fairest an dbest leader in his world... but his world is small, and not the real one, it is just those who agree with him... and that makes the things he think of himself appear right to him, but in reality being untrue and false...

what we gotta do is get into his world and open his mind
insult him will only lead to furher ignore and hiding in his own world... that would be a bad way

but a solution
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 9:53 am

from the other forum:

Outcast wrote:
This no is a democracy is a game called jk2 and ATS is a clan of friends. Just a Rats get some gifs for exiled ATS and others that never more can be.
A clan fake no have have a democracy if play in a server whit out control were many cheaters is on and over all a cheater full management it. LOl that dissapoint really disappointing for the true duelists
2008 member ATS we are selected soon who can be or not be.

All wold know about ATS and the real ATS. I dont care about if a cheater pay a server for foul some kids.

Believe or not ATS is ATS and all know who is in really.

Watch and learn soon my sons xD

shall i comment that... that would be long one...

i only wrote:

well ur server is not full at all :/, and it was full of scripters before and it will be... banning all u can get is no solucion... but that post proves that u dont want to find a solucion for anything Sad

and he wrote this... and idk what to say

Outcast wrote:
A team is forged by their initial ideals with effort and dedication
where everyone did their part to shape it with a real story from when was founded.

You can not buy a member with gifts and blasphemous to those who know to encourage them.
Be smart and choose their path, they soon return to shoot some heads which will list who the real ats and exiles exiles continue.
Talk all you want, if they want to waste their time ATS was more interested in quality rather than quantity and do not buy one.

Good luck in your little adventure while they last, because by the time I'm on the beach sipping a lemonade resting and remembering those who dream of power. xd
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:16 am

He is just crying, cuz he lost ATS, he lost members, he lost all (without server and some members, who wanted power) I didnt want to tell this, but after this ye. He thinks, that when he will ban all and tell about his fair play and friends community - blahblahblah , he can talk, but it will never happen. He should more think about himself and get something, what can get ATS back between 'clans' . If he won't do it soon, he will see, his members will see, when they'll go on different server, that they wont be favourite, because Outcast did. So he should think more about ppl, who join this 'clan' .
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:37 am

my posts are going to be deleted soon i think... someone will do... so i post what i wrote here too

Outcast wrote:
where everyone did their part to shape it with a real story from when was founded.

forged?... bad word to use... it has too many differing meanings... but u seem to be pathetic now as ever, so i take it as u seem to mean it...

initial ideas... yes... right... just sad that u seem to have FORGOT it... the torch of the fair play? where is your fairness then? i only wanted you to listen to us... but u dont do... you dont even register on the ATS forum...
and how are you fair to the ppl on your server... you ban them before they can do ANYTHING... you banned lorddraco... before he did even rise his saber... you banned lusant... and there was not even a reason... you banned dudeman because he stood to the fairness...
how sad that you forgot your own initial ideas...

and you are right... effort and dedication... but i dont understand why effort and dedication only counts when it starts from the founding day?
effort and dedication was what we demanded from those who were here from the first day. and many of them arent here to give it anymore... and you are not fair enough to see our effort and dedication to the initial ideas... you are too selfish to see that ppl beside you contribute to the clan.
and now imagine that, what if when you really leave? you want ats to die, as there is no-one else left who was here from beginning... so if maxi and gich weren't here, do you want that ATS just dies? No! ATS is more than you, or maxi... it is its IDEAS and the MEMBERS DEFENDING THOSE IDEALS...
and u dont seem to defend them anymore btw.
there is a failure in your argumentation... which is actually no argumentation, it is just pathetic amount of words

Outcast wrote:
You can not buy a member with gifts and blasphemous to those who know to encourage them.
Be smart and choose their path, they soon return to shoot some heads which will list who the real ats and exiles exiles continue.
Talk all you want, if they want to waste their time ATS was more interested in quality rather than quantity and do not buy one.

You can buy members... you just prove it outcast... as you just offer admin to your server and they crawl to your knees... we never bought them... we just told them to stand to their conviction... we DEMANDED from them... WE WANTED THEIR TRUE OPINION... we never gave them anything... we let them work and vote and think...
you are the one giving gifts: some pseudo-power, and laziness, as they only have to nod the things u say...
i wish u wrote in spanish so i could understand you better let me traduce it for u then
well... when u say be smart, is that ok... be smart and finally open your mind just a little and see that outcast is blinded by himself :O
The real ATS are those defending its initial ideas... like outcast said... but that is not him... his lack of fairness disqualifies him as a leader, thats why we decided to return to general fairness again

And yes, ATS is interested more in quality... and this leads to 2 conclusions now: do u really think YOU allone have more quality then EVERYONE who is with us outcast? do you really think that?
and though your still right i would say we have the qualitie on our site, because we put our minds together and found the best solution, we have many good thinkers o our side and we PUT OUR EFFORTS AND THOUGHTS TOGETHER TO GET THE BEST QUALITY...
and we dont buy... we let decide, we let the ppl decide to choose quality... what do you do?

Outcast wrote:
Good luck in your little adventure while they last, because by the time I'm on the beach sipping a lemonade resting and remembering those who dream of power. xd

thx, but i wish YOU luck... when u stay blinded like you are now, you wont last longer than us...
and u just fail of ur thoughts about us and power... we dont want that power... we give it to the ppl... and we give every lend power back when it is time...
outcast... i am sad to read that...

btw... sry for the crazy colors... i messed up the quotations ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:44 am

w00t w00t @ Xaso, you're amazing at this mate, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:49 am

i waste my time with that -.-
i gotta do a presentation tomorrow... and i ahve nothing because i did such things -.-
gonna be a long night...
and i cant pm gich today... :O
-.-
well...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:57 pm

i don't mean to butt in ofc,but i think i might be able to find somebody to close down Out's server...

Providing that they can say yes..

G.L

P.S i am not even gonna leave ats and go to Outcast for various reasons

P.P.S 1 of them is that i do not agree with Outcast's ways

Last edited by Grimlore on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:10 pm

Bad new for Outcas he is really pissed off he cant afford to see that his will is not being done LOL!! and that stupid no sense stuff of quality is insulting he never trained anyone..and he doesnt even knwo how to play -.-' i know that cause i trained almost all his padawans...cause he always got mad if they beated him... we know quality wasnt why he decided who entered clan ..cuase if u all remember we were pointed as noobs...criers..cheaters..admin abusers...and now its different dont tell anything to Outcast he is just using past done stuff to "revive" his power...and yeah in the web page u can see they had democracy on the old 2006 ATS when H2o,Gich,Huracan,Nelson and other were active...but they were leaving and he never polled for new council memebers...he jsut took power..so yeah..JK2 is a game in wich one u look for fun...and if u create a group (this time we're talking about a clan) u can affect others fun...and its not fair they can't argue about something they support...so yeah Outcast JK2 is a game..but that doenst mean u can do your will..it seems your mom never taught you u cant have anything u want Wink.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:15 pm

@ Blacky W0ot nice point and Good Point

I don't mean 2 sound off topic but i get the feeling i might find some old members in jk3 so i will go into servers to search for ats players that left Out b4 this..

Grimlore the N00b Killer,

btw did Gich leave us?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:22 pm

Outcast wrote:

@xaso, this makes perfect sense and is a great example i can use.

Forged, that is when u create something yes? not develop it, not enhance it, not maintain it, it simply means he made it. Outcast forged ATS but he did not do these other things to acceptable level which is precicely why he has lost us. It is one thing to forge and create something, to maintain and develop is something quite different.

Initail idea's Initial only means at the start of something, a pre-emptive or very early idea. Using the word "initial" only tells me that once upon a time you had a good team, with good ideas and good people. It says nothing of development or the future, or helping new people achive there goals in ATS, it only talks of the beginning.

Dedication Dedication, to commit yourself to long term goals for the benift of yourself, others and the organisation.

So then outcast would u say that we are not dedicated?
On the contrary i would say we are sufficently more dedicated than all of those lost souls who still kiss your arse in hope of some power.
We are dedicated, we were and are prepared to defy the ATS founder and leader who threatened to destroy it, just to ensure that we could continue with ATS's future and give its community hope for the sake of loyalty and friendship.
We are not dedicated to you, we were, until you screwed us. But now and always, we are dedicated to ATS!

You call the followers you have dedicated?
Haha whatever, these guys who follow you are the ones who piss off for weeks on end and then turn up out of the blue when it pleases them, this outcast, is not dedication.

Outcast wrote:

Quality rather than quantity?

Again you talking shit because we have both and you have neither! We are dedicated peoples trying to ensure a future for ATS, and drive forward in creating a new strong democracy that we can all enjoy in the times of friendship and peace!
What you have are power hungry people, maximus for example, who couldnt give a shit about the well being ATS or anybody else for that matter, but just wants power and domination over others. You have minipulated other good people, like herny, into thinking that we are traitors and wrong doers and what you do is always right. U twist their minds to make us look like the bad guys when really outcast, you are.

Outcast wrote:

Meh this is bollocks. We have never been stonger, we have never been more unified and we have never been as dedicated. I think we can all agree that unfortunatly for you outcast our ATS is going to be around for a hell of a long time, and we aint going nowhere!

Remebering those who dream of power? yeah we do remember! YOU!
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:49 pm

im laughing so HARD right at the people who think im going to pay WELL I WILL PAY FOR A HACKER XD and a firend of mind how to do the dirty work and destroy Forums Wink

Last edited by herny-JK on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:12 pm

Grimlore wrote:
i don't mean to butt in ofc,but i think i might be able to find somebody to close down Out's server...
Providing that they can say yes..

@ grimlore. No Im talking karma from you for this post, we do not want to ruin outcasts server, doing anything like that is an absolute arseholes trick and directly defies our principles and what we stand for in ATS. To do something of that nature that would make is worse than Outcast, much worse! So dont dare try to create scheme's and plots because u make us at ATS look bad u idiot! Outcast can do whatever he likes, as can we. Yes he is our enemy, but even enemies can show a little respect Mad

@herny. hi mate, could u please edit your post so the page is normal width and not so wide lol ty Wink
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 6:40 pm

herny-JK wrote:
im laughing so HARD right at the people who think im going to pay WELL I WILL PAY FOR A HACKER XD and a firend of mind how to do the dirty work and destroy Forums Wink
What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:55 pm

Maybe because the games called Jedi outcast..maybe he thinks he is the creator of JK2.....MWAHAHAHAAHHAAH! @Herny what do u mean???!?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:57 am

@ phoenix yeah u got a point

@ bdl crazy.... scratch
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 4:01 am

I WIILL NEVER PAY FOR A HACKER MAN THAT'S LOW XDDD
Back to top Go down
Purplez
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Purplez

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 4:16 am

I think you left your caps lock on, bro.

And no, you wouldn't pay for a hacker, because judging by your intelligence, I really doubt the school you go to could have anyone that could do anything more than an SQL exploit.

What's low is banning people from your server and censoring clan tags because they're better than Outcast, and he doesn't want to outstaged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next