)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Alliance with SoL

Go down 
+16
BlueNinja
striker
Hektor
Ralen
Danek
Battledroidlover
Skambak
Light
mereel
GONZA
sebbat
Hora
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
DoZeR~
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Well im going to explain quickly Razz

Im making my old clan TsF , i already talk with Nick and he told me to post it on the forum im just saying this if you like the idea , and making the new forum and i will to look for some help non compromise if you wanna help Smile , well thx for your time guys
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:04 am

Es buena idea Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:54 am

lol @ luke's profile pic. We aren't the "Sons Of Liberty". That was a group of Patriots who where the leaders of the American Revolution. xD We are the Sunrise of liberty Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:46 pm

@Ninja we were talking about that in other topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:27 am

FInally Herny saw the Light and got his ass out of Outcasts Hell
Back to top Go down
Melfar

Melfar

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:56 am

Sounds great, I can help you when ever you want in forum stuff.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:51 am

XD @Blue @Luke xD well guys if you want to enter onf the web here you got the link , i know it sucks but im doing all this alone Embarassed

http://tsf-jk2.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:06 am

ya me registre en el foro Smile
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:44 am

Ahi estoy registrado Smile
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:35 am

If you need help setting up a server or something i might be able to help you Smile And if you/your internet can't host i might possibly be able to host a server for you Smile But the last thing will only happen if it doesn't slow down my own server, plus i won't be able to host every day because my school (boarding school) got some crappy internet that can't host, but about every 2nd weekend or something like that :/ But still Smile So if you need help programming a mod (I'm pretty good at DS-Online) or if you need help hosting i might be able to help Smile
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:42 am

Oh thank you Cham Smile , at the moment i looking for some help tu support the furom. I will be glad if anybody wanna help me with the forum Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:43 am

HERNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:46 am

Danek , im sure that you know what im talking about , dont ?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:00 pm

herny, i could help you with the forum if you want, until i don't have to play it's ok x)
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 3:28 am

Oke thx aju i would like to recieve help at the forum , regist if you want and we can talk on msn later tu setup things Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with SoL   Alliance with SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with SoL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: