)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha'

PostSubject: PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!   Thu 16 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

Help can anyone help me and JK-Henry make our server anyones help with be good please reply A.S.A.P WEEEEE NEEEED YOUR HELP PLEA ANYONE NICK,SEBB,KERNOW, ANYONE WHO Can guide me through to make one ......... PLEASE I BEG YOU Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!   Thu 16 Sep 2010, 12:30 pm

I dont know how, i can help you to configure it.. But, i send herny the dcmod manual.. strange, from here, just nick knows how to set up a server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!   Thu 16 Sep 2010, 12:41 pm

NickdeClaw is ure best bet - Try pming him and get some contact going on. Smile

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LAOSS

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!   Thu 16 Sep 2010, 9:39 pm

I can help you a bit just tell me what type of configuration you want to configure, if a mod or is normal.
This was translated by google lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!   Thu 16 Sep 2010, 10:27 pm

LAOSS wrote:
I can help you a bit just tell me what type of configuration you want to configure, if a mod or is normal.
This was translated by google lol
it will be a mod to configure iv tryd myself all i can only see the server in is LOCAL why is that ?????????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LAOSS

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!   Fri 17 Sep 2010, 10:21 am

english:
go to play, create server, maxim players: 32, time limit: 0, killer limit: (optional), lightsaber only: (optional), allow challenge to know: yes, force mastery:, disable force: no, minimum players: 0 auto map cycle: no, do warmup: no, enable voting: (optional) dedicated server: internet, password: (as you wish), type: (the one you want), server name (you name server), bots (the you want), skill: jedi master, advanced: friendly: non-, self join: no, pure server: no, auto download: no, namely allow lock: yes, ping minimum 0, maximum ping: 0, maxrate: ( I have it at 0), you hit done and then to begin, you will get a black console with yellow letter (never close it), start another game and you'll join sever, source: local, join

spanish:
vete a play, create server, maxim players: 32, time limit: 0, killer limit: (opcional), lightsaber only: (opcional), allow saber challenge: yes, force mastery: , disable force: no, minimum players: 0 auto map cycle: no, do warmup: no, enable voting: (opcional) dedicated server: internet, password: (como gustes), type: (la que quieras) , server name: (you name server), bots: (los que quieras), skill: jedi master, advanced: friendly saber: no, auto join: no, pure server: no, auto download: no, allow saber lock: yes, minimum ping: 0, maximum ping: 0, maxrate: (yo lo tengo en 0), le das a done y despues a begin, te saldrá una consola negra con letra amarilla (nunca la cierres), inicias otra partida y te vas a join sever, source: local, join
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LAOSS

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!   Fri 17 Sep 2010, 10:22 am

a sorry GL LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!   Today at 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELLPPPP !!!!! ANYONE NO HOW TO SET UP A SERVER !!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1