)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)

Go down 
+17
NickdeClaw
TheGraanulaarian
Kernow Pilgrim
GONZA
Lucifer
mereel
Proballboy
Xemnas
Hektor
Rachel
Chelsea
Axel
sebbat
Danek
Ajunta Pall
Ali3N
Phoenix
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)    Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello my friends, the good news is that my computer is totally fixed, with windows 7 on instead of vista, and even the epic virus protection i elluded to in an early topic i made. Unfortuantely, it has cost me everything. All downloads, binds, configs, everything. All gone.

So the bad news is, my time in JK2 is ending. Ive been on the fence for a while now, debating my future in the game. Despite the obvious and fundamental flaws in the game (scripting ect...) this game has been very kind to me. I have met great people, and fierce friends. I gained a love and passion for this game like no other, and my love for SoL extends even that. This clan is everything i stand for, as a gamer, as a star wars fan, and most importantly, as an individual.

The end of the road has come because the lesuire is used to gain from the playing, no longer exsists to the same degree, and i know whatever the arguement, or how hard i try, i will never be able to achive it again. When such occurs, its time to address a difficult decision and say its time to move on.

I will never overlook my love for the clan or game, there are many reasons for staying, but they are all outweighed by the lack of desire i have to continue in JK2. I feel that both socially and combantantly, i
have pretty much reached my full potential and done all i can on the game. But i want to thank each and every one of you from making my JK2 life, exceptional and unforgettable. I have had great experience here, and met people i will not forget.

I love you guys, and you will never know how much... Wink

I think the first step would be to immediately appoint a new DC admin, and change the password. (although that may not be necessary as i will be seldom around). I want to thank everybody who voted and showed faith in my to do the DC job, im extremely greatfull.

So now its the curtain call, the final bow of honour. Im SoL for life, always have been, always will be. Players come and go, games the same, but the experience and fulfillment we receive will last forever.
I have had too many great times in JK2 to name, and thats thanks to the people around me, who made my JK2 life, fantastic.

There are different contributary factors to my decision, ive listed them before, but just to summarise a few. Its work/college, gf commitments, social life, hobbies such as gym and golf, and i guess the most obvious deciding factor is my new PS3, which im playing on the internet in Call of duty mw2, and resident evil 5. Yeah i guess i could say im finding new ways of gaming satisfaction, cos they are really addictive.

@kernow and xaso. Undoubtably my two closest friends in this game, you guys are awesome. Thanks very much to kernow, who i connected to well with, and had such a great friendship with, and likewise to xaso who was the hand of welcome and friendship, that subsequently led him into being my master. Both you guys are hellish, Phoenix loves ya !

Special thanks also to sebbat and hektor, who right from Day 1, made me feel as welcome as anybody. Truely great guys, i wanna thank you both for your friendship and enjoyment you helped this game provide for me.

Also i cant forget nicky boy! If i had 10% of this guys wits, i would have a damn bright future ahead of me. Dammit the guy knows his stuff, every arguement reasoned, but every compromise made. More than anything though, i want to thank you too for being such a great friend to me in this game.

I know im being selective with my gratitude here, and i dont want to leave anybody out. All you guys rock my world Razz . So with final special thanks, i want to say goodbye to all of you.

Blade, alien, bax, mereel, vort, grimmjow, BDL, hora, ferret, light, dragon, blue, wolf, draco, graa, lusant, lucifer, gonza, rachel, peace, micro, sedark, cat, odst, axel, wacko, chelsea, xemnas, skam, iwabo, sam, spoon, snake, kush, wowie, PEG and anybody else who ive missed. My gratitude extends to all.

I guess there is nothing left to say but goodbye my friends, thank you for everything. I promise i will visit again and see how u guys are, but i wont have my clan tag as i feel like my commitment wont be enough to entitle me to wear it. I hope i did u guys proud with my effort and commitment for SoL, i love this clan, and all you guys. Thank you.

I leave you know with my words of wisdom. Good luck in your personal lives all of you, hope everything works out for every single one of you.

Remember: laughter is timeless, imagination as no ages, and dreams are forever.

At that, i turn on heel, give you my nod of respect, and dissapear into the sunset.

FAREWELL! cheers

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)    Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:04 pm

I have an good idea we make a big SoL fun Tourney to Honor Phoenix and say him goodbey with it!
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)    Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:24 pm

Xemnas wrote:
I have an good idea we make a big SoL fun Tourney to Honor Phoenix and say him goodbey with it!

we could actually do that Smile if someone wanted they could make a map and have his name in it as like an easter egg or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)    Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:48 pm

NO MAPS NO MAPS D: don't scare meh plox
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)    Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:52 am

xDDD LEts just take our clan map it wld be enougth xD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)    Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

Good Luck Very Happy I shall miss you.
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)    Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:29 pm

may your path in life be very very bright. was a pleasure to have met you, and i wish you all the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)    Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix rises, looks to the horizon, and says farewell :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2