)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sebbat inactivty

Go down 
+16
Ajunta Pall
BlueNinja
Hektor
Ralen
fisTo
Lord_Draco
mereel
TheGraanulaarian
Light
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
Xasomur
GONZA
Blademaster
Lucifer
sebbat
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:28 am

Okey, i wish that this isnt my bb, but im gonna start.

Im doing other things right now, for example, Jedi Knight Academy is getting my new active game, i joined to an argentinian clan and im training in there, i dont know if im gonna be ready for tt, or if im gonna be active again, im just saying here it.

Im just saying some special thanks now

@Hek: Cyan flame, pwnr, and my admin master, thanks for all hektor, you were one of the most important guys in jk2, you tought me a lot of thigns, and im gonna be always grateful with it.

@Kern: Well, my abuse favorite pet Razz, with you and vort i had my most funny moments in jk2, im gonna miss you, you were one of the most cool guys in the clan, and since you are playing here, we were friends.

@Xaso: All the time that we passed was fun, in our conversations in Messenger, or in our epic DS duels, when you always gripped first Razz.

@Mer: Thanks for your DS teaching to me, it was great to have one guy who was there always to help me, with my skills, and when i was angry and had bad problems in the game, you helped me a lot mer, thank you.

@Gonza: Groso, no voy a olvidar nuestras cargadas a light con boca, nuestras charlas de futbol, tus chistes, sos un capo, encerio, te banco gonza Very Happy

@Light: Light.. uno de mis padawans, fuiste un gran alumno, un buen compaƱero de juego, en este ultimo tiempo ya eras mejor que yo, y estoy muy orgulloso de eso, segui jugando y espero que te den el admin que te robaron algun dia.

@Striker,Melfar,Lusant,Bacara,Rodri: Chicos, ustedes son unos grosos, somos pocos latinos en el JK2 pero los que somos, somos grosos Very Happy, gracias por nuestra diversion, espero volver a tener momentos asi en el jk2 pronto Smile

@Sind and axel: When kernow wasnt on.. you were like my other abuse pets lol, but i think that i liked you, because you liked me a lot guys, and sind, specially to you, i never wanted to make you sad, im annoying with my jokes, but you know that you are a good mate, and you are gonna be important for the future of this clan.

@Blademaster: Well, you were the first one who i talked in ATS, i remember when you tought me the dclook2 bug Razz, you were a good mate, and im happy with your came back in the last time.

@Ajunta: Well, another good mate for jk2, you were my teacher in ffa, and i remember our talks of maps because you hadnt got imagination xD, there were good times, good luck with your guild aju, im sure that you are gonna be a good leader.

@Shuri: My other padawan from sol.. When you were active, you were really funny, your skills got a lot better in the last time, i dont know why you are still green.. you diserve more flames, but meh, the inactivity kills skills :/. Good luck, and my best wishes to you shuri Smile

@Blue: Well, you were one of the firsts mates that i made in the game, i remember your pwn to me for green flame, and you are really funny, and one of the guys who i really trusted in jk2, thanks for all blue.

@Cat and Micr0: You are the future of sol, if you are active, you are gonna make big things in this clan, you are really fun, and really cool people.

@Dragon: You are cool, and great admin.. you diserve the HC more than me, Good luck in the future dragon Smile

@Graa: Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :DDDDDDDDDD God damned, a lot of things come to my head, a lot of great moments in game, and chat outside the game with you, you were another guy who i trusted in game, you are really fun, and a really cool guy Smile

@Draco: Lol, sorry first xD, and yes our pirats duels in the map pack were great, when you tryed to teach me some LS ff, but i failed lol :p, thanks for all HC partner, sorry again xD

@The Rest: You are the best clan invented in the last time, please, dont destroy this clan, because, is one of the most nice things that i saw in the game, good luck people Smile

Okey, if i forgot someone sorry.. but i tryed to tell all the people, thanks for read this

Good luck )>SoL<(

)>SoL<(~Sebb

Last edited by sebbat on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:29 am

what about me, i was your pet abuser LOL!!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:30 am

Lol, i need to go to take a shower now.. Im gonna finish the topic later, i need to add a lot of names Razz
Back to top Go down
Blademaster

Blademaster

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:43 am

u don't miss me Sad well i guess u don't rlly know me that well
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:44 am

Nooo sebaaa, no te vayas (anque no te vas) xD. De a poco todos se estan haciendo inactivos o se van Sad
Gracia seba, no te preocupes q a nico lo voy a seguir cargando cuando pueda en nombre tuyo jaja xD. Suerte capo Very Happy

Last edited by GONZA on Tue 21 Sep 2010, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:17 pm

I finished it, read it now =)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:28 pm

oks...
so we shall replace you as hc, moderator and council...
SO WHY THE HECK DID YOU RUN FOR ALL THESE??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!!!!??????!?!
you know i <3 you but its still stupid!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:36 pm

Im not leaving sol, i tought it before make this post, Im gonna still being sol, and im gonna try to be active, but if im getting inactive, that's the reason
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:37 pm

ok... and how long shall we wait until we replace you?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:41 pm

Well, when my time like HC, moderator and council ends
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

when will that be? when a month of inactivity was passed... or will it be in six months after you performed your duties with honor?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:56 pm

its good u got jka now sebbo. Smile

Even if u and i don't get along sometimes..You and i try both try to atleast have some fun in some way Razz

I might even join ur game once in a while to say allo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:01 pm

<3 Sebfat Smile

Too many words too little time....I'm sure he knows how much I value your friendship x
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:02 pm

You want to take it out, take it, im just saying, if you doesnt want to make all the elections again, im gonna try to be active again
Back to top Go down
Blademaster

Blademaster

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:10 pm

i remember dueling you sebbat and herny u were very good at normal i remember u didn't know how to speak english that much Wink it was hard too give u some tips
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:13 pm

sebba :'( yo tambien estube inactivo en estos dias...y ensima tengo que pelear por la azul pero tambien me estoy viciando con otro juego xD. Voy a tratar de conectarme mas asi nos vemos Smile te voy a estar esperando en el server suerte!

Kernow's Comical Translation wrote:
I also sebba i was inactive and Ensim these days ... I have to fight for the blue but I'm also tainted with another game xD. I will try to connect you more so we'll be waiting in the server luck!
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:33 pm

<3 seb, remind me sometime and I'll come join you for a few rounds of jka Smile
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:20 pm

BISH!!!! DON'T SCARE MEH! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!! D:!

But don't worry dude. I am always here for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:29 pm

D:

*Is sad that he gets no special mention for being Sebb's HC partner in crime as well as his opponent in many epic pirate duels and other variations of duels.*

It was a blast, bro. I hope to see you at least sometimes on the server. Otherwise, good luck with your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 8:21 pm

Good Luck seb

fisto
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:10 pm

I'm almost hurt D: did you just forget the first time I met you with the snipers and your god damn bubble >.< and the fact we could sit there and type the lyrics for am I evil D:? of course you didn't Razz any who please don't go I hate it when people say they are going but are actually just gonna be inactive

come back soon >.< or ill kill you heck I would probably kill everyone

lol kill em all xD

but should you not return good luck with whatever you attempt to do in your future and thrash till death mother f'er xD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:34 pm

Dont joke sebb you're not leaving =))
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:39 pm

OOOOOOOOOOMG SEBOOOOOO you aren't leaving because if I do I'll go to Argentina and tie your ass to a chair and tape your eyes open to the screen of Jk2 until your SUBMIT.

Lol jk i don't play that much either anymore, just as long as you come on the forum eh?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:47 pm

fools, he's not leaving, he's just saying he'll be inactive, for much much time.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:27 am

OMG, DRACO, I FORGOT YOU.. IM EDITING IT NOW D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sebbat inactivty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebbat inactivty   Sebbat inactivty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebbat inactivty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next