)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

beer'n'else

Go down 
+14
Battledroidlover
TheGraanulaarian
NickdeClaw
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
TheReferee///
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
BlueNinja
tweetie
Hektor
Cibbicom
Xasomur
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

beer'n'else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 1:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

who makes best beer over the world: the germans ^^

what to do when u are just too drunk? take a drink ^^
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:36 pm

um beer gets u drunk so drink water
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:39 pm

No he wants beer! trust me! xD

You know what jagerbombs are sooo smooth on me - i love em. The redbull compliments the sharp germanic taste with a boost of energy and a springtoed leap onto the dancefloor! Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:40 pm

Grimlore is somebody paying you money to keep being defiant?

Ive made that long comment for your benift (stopped up until 4am to make it) and to try and help u and you have ignored every single word and threw it back in my face. Neutral

I can finally see what the guys are talking about.

you have made 60 comments in the last few hours and 5 minutes after you read my advice you are spamming all over the place again.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:46 pm

dude i can't help it if i don't get it sometimes cuz u don't make it sound simple enough for me to understand
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:52 pm

Then unfortunatly i cant help u.

An idiot can understand "keep a low profle" or "dont spam" or "dont create new topics that are centred around your needs"

Im fed up because you have so blatantly ignored my advice, it has been totally wasted, in one ear and out the other. Sad

I LOST AN HOURS SLEEP TO TRY AND HELP YOU BUT DONT WORRY I WONT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri 15 Jan 2010, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:53 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Seb im loosing my mind with the grimlore!

Me too -.-
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:54 pm

seb i think you're cool,but i think sometimes u need to help me Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:56 pm

You guys posted before me so go back to page 7 and see my last statement, especially you grim.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

Grimlore wrote:
seb i think you're cool,but i think sometimes u need to help me Evil or Very Mad Mad
there are tons of pages to help u... did u make ur comment on phoenix post yet?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:03 am

he "overlooked" it about 4 times, and kernow finally locked it -.-
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:09 am

I've said to him to pm me once he has completed the reply and I will post it myself in his name. He basically can't be bothered and is now pming me asking for the exact advice that phoenix gave to him.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:41 pm

i was asking for it, but can u atleast make more easy to understand?
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 1:38 am

Germans are doing the best beer ever heard of Andechser Klosterbier (beer) ??? thats worst ^^ 1 glas and u are almost completley in conceus!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:52 pm

guess that mean...one glass and you're instantly drunk
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 3:06 pm

Yes, he said that
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 3:11 pm

@ xemnas what % is the beer? Is it 500ml draught, or cans?

Ive never heard anybody be drunk from one can, must be lightwieghts lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 8:44 pm

7% alcohol... but its soo sweet it instantly goes into your head and ur dun^^
its really one of the best xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

beer pwns ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 2:40 am

Xasomur wrote:
7% alcohol... but its soo sweet it instantly goes into your head and ur dun^^
its really one of the best xD

Hehe im intrigued, i'll have to try it some time. We do have a lot of beer here from other countries, in fact it is mostly other countries (stella artois, heiniken, carlsbourg ect ect...) ive never heard of that one though so is it only sold in Deutchland?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:02 am

i started to prefer vine Wink
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:35 am

The vine is more fine and maybe more tasty than beer, but of all the alcoholic drinks i prefere vodka Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:38 am

mmm vodka......nice with a redbull, coke, even lemonade with lime, but cant drink it by itself. Vodka Redfull is like rocket fuel, makes u well rowdy Wink
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:55 am

Ye, i like vodka with juice or cola ...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 4:29 am

Here in argentina, a vodka called dr lemon, is very tasty because i made with lemon and vodka Surprised
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 8:55 am

Rum and coke ftw ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beer'n'else   beer'n'else - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beer'n'else
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: