)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Have a idear About the map Expidition

Go down 
+5
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
Ralen
NickdeClaw
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Have a idear About the map Expidition Empty
PostSubject: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:56 pm

I have fort about getting a SoL map modder to mod Expidition map.

like making Expidition more SoL and makeking it a bit cooler. and making areas for SoL

and making the Tower. making it to a SoL tower with loads of furniture in it.

Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 11:34 pm

You should be our modder, Aang. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:06 am

i cant mod. i am just giving idears
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:36 am

i cant mod. i am just giving idears
Im hoping this was posted before I gave you the speech about the whole modding thing xD
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:43 am

Well we currently don't have anyone in the clan who mods. So if you want a mod, you should learn how. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 1:16 am

..Or ask Acrobat if you want it so badly. Not that they'd respond, but give it a try. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 1:18 am

He comes onto the server now and then, but he is past heavy modding - especially for other clans.

We should count ourselves lucky we've had legends like Ajunta make us things for us - So let's stop complaining and forget what we've already got. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 1:35 am

ok sorry. of course i can understand. it is actully luky that you had modders in the past
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 2:14 am

I wasn't talking to you Aang about the 'complaining' bit - Sorry if you felt insulted.....
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 2:58 am

Common aang, you can do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:46 am

when i get my laptop back (it was delayed) ill give modding a go
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:26 am

Not sure what Acro would thing about us "modding" his map without his permission...
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:30 am

Mayby mod Yavin Temple. make it more SoL. i see a lot of serers where yavin temple is moded. or bespin and so on
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:33 am

mod means low fps, i don't really think that people would appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:57 am

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:26 am

but, if you really want to mod maps, people would prefer that you make sp maps for mp Smile
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:34 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
mod means low fps, i don't really think that people would appreciate it ^^

Im with you on that its bad enough as it is xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a idear About the map Expidition   Have a idear About the map Expidition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a idear About the map Expidition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: