)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)

Go down 
+12
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
Battledroidlover
Grimlore
KiraOrLight
sebbat
mereel
Lucifer
TheGraanulaarian
wehr
GONZA
Proballboy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Fallout 3
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote1011%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote11
 11% [ 2 ]
Oblivion
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote1032%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote11
 32% [ 6 ]
Starcraft 2
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote1011%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote11
 11% [ 2 ]
Half-life 2
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote1026%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote11
 26% [ 5 ]
Counter Strike Source
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote100%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
none the only pc game i have is jk2 D:
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote1020%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Proballboy

Proballboy

Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:06 am

First topic message reminder :

I just wanted to know what pc games you like out of these (btw i love fallout 3 Very Happy)

Trailers
________________________________________________________________________________

Fallout 3 E3 Trailer 2008
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iYZpR51XgW0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iYZpR51XgW0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion E3 Trailer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q2-6vi9k65o?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q2-6vi9k65o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - E3 2007 Trailer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/K804WK0cwPw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/K804WK0cwPw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Half-Life 2 E3 2003 Trailer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/L38vVnqOFf0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/L38vVnqOFf0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Counter Strike Source Trailer (lol this is not the real trailer but its one for pc trailer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BtDZUS-iPRU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BtDZUS-iPRU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:56 pm

Oblivion
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 1:59 pm

Best game
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 2:05 pm

hektor wrote:
Mario forver is my game!

It'sa me Mario! Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 7:25 pm

sebbat wrote:
Battledroidlover wrote:
I have none of the games in the poll .....

Ignoring star wars games, do you play something else?

Well i dont have many games that ARENT star wars that work on the pc but if I got Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell to work it would be that Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

sebbat wrote:
Battledroidlover wrote:
I have none of the games in the poll .....

Ignoring star wars games, do you play something else?

jk2, jk3 for me =)) mario sometimes Very Happy CoD 2 MP sometimes but mostly jk2,jk3 =))
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:21 am

Me? Right now im playing Amnesi the dark descent (Scary game) Im gonna get penumbra soon, i have Virtua tennis 3, Fifa 10 (Im gonna get Pes 2011), Counter striker, Half life, half life 2, half life 2 ep 1, half life 2 ep 2, portal, JK2, JK3, Rise of nations, crossfire, need for speed: Most wanted, COD mw 2, GTA san andreas, Area 51, Swat 4, Stalker shadows of chernobyl, SWAT 4, Left 4 dead.

These are my installed games, and i play them xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:51 am

me i have stalker shadow of tchernobyl, age of empire 2, and jk2 installed, a week ago i had only jk2 ^^
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:49 am

i have many games in my pc .. but i like only MP games ... play and talk ... or i just want the feeling that i am fighting someone on the second side ... with some real person ... pwning PC is ez! so i dont prefer campaign ...

Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 7:05 am

Area 51 I used to love that game Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:49 pm

DANG! The dude in that counter-strike video is an epic beast!
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:56 pm

thats why i picked that one Smile
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:56 pm

Ralen wrote:

Ralen.. i love area 51 lol, but its really difficult, i didnt won it yet :s
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:09 pm

not many games to choose though ... :S so i need to stay with jk2
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:12 pm

dang xaso how many games do you want?!?! 20?? 30?!?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:20 pm

yea, about that would be good. then there is probably one or two i actually play : >
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:37 pm

Razz ill try again some other time Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:45 pm

JESUS SEBB WITH THE OVERKILL ON THE GAMES LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

Hopefully (if it is ever made) I will get Star Wars Battlefront 3.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:38 pm

sebbat wrote:
Ralen wrote:

Ralen.. i love area 51 lol, but its really difficult, i didnt won it yet :s

I did it was a bit strange towards the end but still a good game none the less Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:29 am

xaso plays doom 1 and age of empire 1 rofl
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:54 am

I also like the game Ski Racing 2006 but it doesnt work on vista Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:56 am

lol fail XD
aoe 2!!!!!
and i dont play doom... *yawn*
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:57 am

Xasomur wrote:
lol fail XD
aoe 2!!!!!
and i dont play doom... *yawn*
Userally (<--- bad spelling) people who yawn tend to be tryign to hide something :O

hey hey hey I was just joking....no need to -karma :l

Last edited by Battledroidlover on Tue 05 Oct 2010, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 1:45 pm

lol u should add Call of Duty to the choices dude xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2