)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

[color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

PostSubject: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Tue 05 Oct 2010, 1:42 pm

I never asked all of ya this...yet im just gonna suck it up and ask anyways.

I already see and understand that some (or most - . -) hate me and my guts cuz yall say i "spam 24 7", yet Irony comes and slaps u back in the face when one of ya spams also.

Some of ya take my behavior in the server as bein a coward, like being in bubble and stuff. And like insultin that i cant Pwn ya without guns or emp or other rubbish i heard.

And some ppl left this clan already....And reason is obvious to some of u, if it aint then go play some Dead Rising 2 or Halo Reach for some days.

With all these new games and crap coming out some of evryone here want to try it, and they try to keep some time to spend time here with all of ya and on their shiny new PS3 or Xbox 360...

But if the clanmate of urs cant sober up from his additction to his new things, he has to isolate himself from the PC world for some time. Thats what some of ya are doing. (Maybe, Maybe not)

And there was topic about makin a Peace Treaty to a clan in Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. And one of ya (Names may had been changed to protect the Ignorant) says its Useful to stay here on ur ass playing JK2. Sometimes keeping a thing like a clan of yours or a new tatic to yourself can lead to insolation and less chance for victorious battles or as i say sometimes isolation=people call ya pu55ys and other rif raff insults.

And hers my question put together:

WHY dont some of ya consider expanding to some games like Call of Duty? it would be fun if ya did though....

And no this aint spam people do dont say this was waste of time or i ask mod to delete ur insulting posts. (This goes to yo spam too)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Tue 05 Oct 2010, 2:49 pm

-slow clap going into a giant stampede of a clap- Sad that was inspirational man im crying right now it was so good thumbs up man thumbs up

CoD: MW2 FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Tue 05 Oct 2010, 7:38 pm

SPAM! waste of time. Razz I'm sorry but I think we should stay with jk2.... if it ever dies then we should go to jk3. (btw the title suggests that you rae leaving is that true?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 9:09 am

Nah.

SoL = Jk2 clan always and forever. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 10:41 am

Grim, pay our server in all these games, and we are gonna expand Smile

And btw you arent sol.. you are from tsf lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 11:46 am

Yea Grimm - You were never in the clan - You were amongst us for a long time and we consider you a friend at the end of the day Smile - But you were never in ATS or SoL.

Anyway as Seb says - I'm not paying for more expansion. Sorry but yea Neutral

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 1:08 pm

im sorry but i guess ur right kernow. And i admit for ya i give up this load of bs..

And im sorry for bein an ass or whatever word u can use to describe it.. You got my word as a gent Smile

And i wouldnt mind if i have a pardon for the spam seemin as i was never in sol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:59 pm

Grimlore wrote:
im sorry but i guess ur right kernow. And i admit for ya i give up this load of bs..

And im sorry for bein an ass or whatever word u can use to describe it.. You got my word as a gent Smile

And i wouldnt mind if i have a pardon for the spam seemin as i was never in sol
I think you should be the one saying Pardon.....just because you were never in SoL doesnt mean it wasnt your fault when you spammed. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Thu 07 Oct 2010, 3:14 am

BDL you know in truth you're just as bad as Grim these days. Neutral

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Thu 07 Oct 2010, 4:10 am

Look guys.

there was a boy at my school that kept picking on other kids, it enoyed me. but then he started picking on my little bro Gino, and then i got pissed of so i told that boy leon to leave Gino alone then he started picking on me so i pushed him on the floor, and he went flying.

coz no one messes with my little bro.

and i was gonna report it. so i did, but the teacher said the next day that we were gonna sort it out so i said ok. then after school i went to my little bro in his after school club to help him and play with him. then i sore this leon up there

He came to me and said sorry. so i said

Ok you get one more chance, but if its happens again i will report it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you this to tell you give grimm one more chance tell him what i told leon

that he gets one more chance, but if it happens again... he gets kiked for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Thu 07 Oct 2010, 4:31 am

Avatar we have given him countless chances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Thu 07 Oct 2010, 6:29 am

Look guys.

there was a boy at my school that kept picking on other kids, it enoyed me. but then he started picking on my little bro Gino, and then i got pissed of so i told that boy leon to leave Gino alone then he started picking on me so i pushed him on the floor, and he went flying.

coz no one messes with my little bro.

and i was gonna report it. so i did, but the teacher said the next day that we were gonna sort it out so i said ok. then after school i went to my little bro in his after school club to help him and play with him. then i sore this leon up there

He came to me and said sorry. so i said

Ok you get one more chance, but if its happens again i will report it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you this to tell you give grimm one more chance tell him what i told leon

that he gets one more chance, but if it happens again... he gets kiked for example.

I LOL'D What a Face

Edit: sorry if you consider this spamming i just thought the story was funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Thu 07 Oct 2010, 8:46 am

well, leave grim alone finally. i mean the annoying times are over. that what happens now i snothing. you dont need to read anything and this is just one topic. bear it like men! and dont fight him like baby girls and scratch him with your nails while you screaming...

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Sun 10 Oct 2010, 4:39 am

LAWL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Sun 10 Oct 2010, 5:52 am

Xasomur wrote:
well, leave grim alone finally. i mean the annoying times are over. that what happens now i snothing. you dont need to read anything and this is just one topic. bear it like men! and dont fight him like baby girls and scratch him with your nails while you screaming...

hey xaso i would of givin him another chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Mon 11 Oct 2010, 10:34 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
Avatar we have given him countless chances.
<-----
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]   Today at 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down

[color=violet]Question before i take one last look...[/color]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1