)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends

Go down 
+22
Elfmind
wehr
Xemnas
Igrom
Hektor
Dragon
KiraOrLight
Lord_Draco
swiftY
fisTo
Battledroidlover
NickdeClaw
sebbat
TheGraanulaarian
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
mereel
luke
Lucifer
GONZA
Proballboy
Chelsea
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chelsea

Chelsea

My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends   My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

My time has come in jk2, and it is time for me to say goodbye to all. I would like to say thank you all for building up my time on Sol and being there for me out when times been bad for me so thank you guyz. Being in Sol clan is like a family in jk2, it has the feeling of goodness and being more secure helping others while in need, but unfortunately i want to focus on my uni studies so i can have a great career one day and enjoy more fresh air. I have enjoyed great memories with you guyz which i will never forget and i know it's gonna be very hard leaving you guys :shed tears: :shed tears: :shed tears: .

I want to thank Kernow, Sebb, Gonza, Lord Sindwinder, Lord Draco, Wolfy, Hora, xaso, BDL, Heky, Aju, Nicky, Azzy, Nappa, Igrom,Swifty,Melfar,Proballboy11,Rodrigo,SpoonStomach,Sam, Red Death Hand,Death Ray,Dmraz,Ken,Ashly,Xemnas,Axel,Cat,ODST,Samo, Striker,Ferret,Micr0,Graanulaarian, BlueNinja, Ninja,Phoenix,Dragon, Lightmaster,Blademaster, Alien & Meerel.

and to all u guyz there on Sol. Finally i would wish to say goodluck with the future in Sol and may the young generations of Sol continue to past the torch of fairplay n democracy.

Peace I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Chelsea on Sat 09 Oct 2010, 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends   My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:26 am

ty but farewell bro have a good life in school k? bb :shed tears: :shed tears:
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends   My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:32 am

BB good friend!!! :shed tears: ...we all will miss you Smile
have a good life and take care
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends   My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 5:15 am

deathray wrote:
ty but farewell bro have a good life in school k? bb :shed tears: :shed tears:
This emote always fails :shed tears:
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends   My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:13 am

ty for the heads up bro
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends   My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:15 am

Good Bye my freind i know we dont know each other but, it was still good to play with you.

I hope you do well in your studies, i wish you luck in your life, and remember my freind

Always Look Forward NEVER Look Back

SoL Will miss you my good freind

I must remain here, as it is my Job to hold balence in the world, and keep peace in the world thats the way it is to be me

Good Bye Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends   My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My time ends in Jk2, farewell my friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2