)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Familly Abuse and Offence

Go down 
+6
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
wehr
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Familly Abuse and Offence Empty
PostSubject: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:19 am

tonight, 2 people fully werbely abused and offendid my little brother Gino, and hes part of mhy familly.
i will not tolerate this kind of abuse and offence
the people were

)UG(~Micke.y.

and

iGang.B0obs
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 9:31 am

both ez guys, you pwn them 2v1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:58 am

lmfao. then buy one buble for your bro Smile)
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:29 am

igang.boobs is friend of mine. tell me your bros game name and i tell him to be nice to him.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:09 am

1) My brother did come on the game, and he doues not know this game and he doues not know where his laptop is.

2) i put my brothers name on Gino, and those two people began offensing my brother and werbely abusing my brother, and that i do not like.

i will not tolarate that they abuse and offend my brother

not to mention my brother will find out about this. coz ill tell him.

Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:40 am

so your brother's game name is Gino?
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:42 am

did you understand me?

i said my brother doues not play JK2, but i changed my name to Gino
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:44 am

Meh, aju, boobs isnt easy for me and im blue flame.. avatar is a recruit, so think that he will pwn him :/

And mickey is a newb lol
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:30 am

i'm done. i tried. learn better english. boobs is a friend and good guy. i doubt what you say about him. as for mickey i don't know him.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:41 am

YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME YOU PUNKASS fly a kite FACE, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST JUMP AROUND WITH ME LIKE THAT THEN YOUR WRONG!!!!!!

I HAVE HAD A BAD LIFE, NO ONE LIKED ME COZ THEY WAY I LOOKED LIKE AND THE WAY I WAS

I HAVE ADHD

I WAS BULLD FOR 2-3 YEARS EVERY DAY, COZ I WAS BRITISH

I LOST MY FAMILLY

MY GRANPAR SHOT HIM SELF

MY SISTER DIED VERY YOUNG AGE

I DONT KNOW MY BROTHER

MY MOTHER RAN AWAY AND NEARLY COMMTITED SUECIDE

AND ALL I HAVE IS MY DAD

I HAVE A REALY BAD LIFE.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:47 am

what does this all have to do with me trying to help you? i've known boobs a long time and if your english was a bit better, and we could communicate, i would help you.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:51 am

Well i dont want to be hated, in this clan, i want to be nice and i want to talk normal
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:54 am

aang, i'm not in the clan. i'm not here to bully you kid. i'm 24. when i was a kid i was one that beat up the bully and was hero to all my friends. you have some serious things in your life. if you are being bullied at school, or going to school, you should talk to your dad. have him go to the school and talk to people, teachers, principal, etc.., so they can help you. it is not right that anyone gets bullied. don't be afraid to ask people for help.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:13 am

im not getting bullyed now, now im actully helping my little brother gino, from getting into fights and hat he doues not get bullyd

hes not realy my brother but i take him as my little brother and he takes me as his step brother, he said that he doues not want to lose me.

i take care of gino and look out for him always protect him and, i evan take my free time and go back to school and go to gino in school, to help him with his home work and play with him in the after school club

he doues not want to lose me dont you get it, and i dont wan to lose him,
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:20 am

yea i get it, aang.. but when you are a child you are very vulnerable and not able to take care of yourself yet. you cannot control all that happens in life. just remember to never give up and always do the best as you can all your life, not matter what it is. you cannot always win but you can always try hard to win. in school try hard to learn and it will payoff some day.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 8:13 am

Karma for Wehr's patience there despite being openly insulted. Aang I'll tell you that Wehr is a top notch old JK2 player and thus is very well respected for it - Hopefully you can comprehend the seriousness of you insulting him for no reason other than because of your irrelevant real life circumstances.

Look in the other topic for the whole shabang. Good luck. Smile

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:17 am

dude bro sorry dang let me know if it happens ill immidality get on jk2 and own someones ass if they hurt ur bro k
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:23 am

ok thanks,

and i am sorry for insulting you wehr
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:27 am

np Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:49 am

Aang, in real life a lot of times you will get mad at your friends. if you explode in anger the way you did with me you might find you will lose friends fast. remember what yoda said, "control, you must learn control". this would apply to dealing with friends, family, etc... if you have a child someday do you want to explode when you get mad at them and hit them, or something. learn to control your emotions and you will be a better person.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:55 am

Appreciate what you have got, i dont have much tolerance for people who are in such privilaged stituations and yet command sympathy from people. You wont get any sympathy for me because your quality of life is excellent (as is everybody's here). Heres the reasons why your life is fantastic.

1. You have a dad

2. You live in a house

3. you have food

4. you dont have aids.

5. you have chlothes

Consider there are people in the world who fill all 5 of the above criteria........................

Appreciate.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 5:13 am

Phoenix wrote:
Appreciate what you have got, i dont have much tolerance for people who are in such privilaged stituations and yet command sympathy from people. You wont get any sympathy for me because your quality of life is excellent (as is everybody's here). Heres the reasons why your life is fantastic.

1. You have a dad

2. You live in a house

3. you have food

4. you dont have aids.

5. you have chlothes

Consider there are people in the world who fill all 5 of the above criteria........................

Appreciate.... Wink
wehr wrote:
Aang, in real life a lot of times you will get mad at your friends. if you explode in anger the way you did with me you might find you will lose friends fast. remember what yoda said, "control, you must learn control". this would apply to dealing with friends, family, etc... if you have a child someday do you want to explode when you get mad at them and hit them, or something. learn to control your emotions and you will be a better person.

w
e
h

Your quite true Phonix, there are a lot of people in the world that dont have what we have.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and wehr, your true i have to controll my anger and i am learning, coz i have a source where i am learning it from, Explanation:

Gino my little brother, I realy like him he is not really my brother but i take him as my little brother and he takes me as his step brother, i take care of him everyday in school, i wach over him, i help him.
in my free time after school, i evan go back to school to my little brother and play with him and help him in his after school club, now thats a thing that no freind would do.

the thing is that he gets piked on and he gets into a lot of fights and hes only 9 years old. i often hold him back, and i help him, i tell the kids to back of i push them away, if they get agressive against me they will get into a lot of truble from the head teacher, eswell if they cant leave my brother alone i go to the head teacher and tell him and the kids who did not leave gino alone get a lot of troble. my anger only brakes out if something has realy damged my heart, or broken me, or used me.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:37 am

So you are saying your brother was abused because you named to Gino even when gino wasnt playing? That doesnt make sense. Do you mean they were insulting his name???
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:41 am

you dont get it, in jk2 i changed my name to gino, becoz mike'y knows about gino, coz i told him about gino, sooo gino started saying gino is shit and so on and then boobs started eswell.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:11 am

Aang it would be wise not to discuss family business online as if gives people more ammo if they want to piss you off.... Fair enough that some people will try and help you feel better as ive tried.. but some of the jk2 community are harsh and you really should try and ignore them. Ive got into many arguments while playing jk2 but as soon as its over thats the end of it, it didnt hurt me and hopefully the same the the other guy who was arguing

stay strong and be the bigger man and walk away from the arguments dont let them get to you, these people are only taking the piss out of you because you give them a reaction and to make them self feel better

hope i helped

EDIT : i know mickey and boobs so ill try have a word with them about it and get them to lay off

-Swifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familly Abuse and Offence   Familly Abuse and Offence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Familly Abuse and Offence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next